Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,760 members, 7,972,730 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 05:10 PM

Update!! Websites That Pay You To Write For Them ($75 - $350) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Update!! Websites That Pay You To Write For Them ($75 - $350) (389 Views)

What's The Worst Pay You Have Ever Received As A Writer? / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs / The Right Way To Answer The Question: What Should We Pay You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Update!! Websites That Pay You To Write For Them ($75 - $350) by AnthonyEgbochue: 11:24am On Feb 09, 2022
Good day my fellow NAIRA lenders!! Owing to the massive unemployment and level of poverty in Nigeria and Africa in general. I say make I drop this update here. I did a little research on the web, and I discovered some websites/blogs that are willing to pay people to write for them.

Owing to the rise in dollar rate against NAIRA, the websites are going to be paying you in dollar terms and the least payment from my research is $75 (N42750) for just one article of less than 1000 words, in most cases. Below are some of the websites and their pay terms.

(Ahbeg make unarmed also help me share this content so that more people go receive this signal)

Note: you do not need to be good in writing generally, when your article is very interesting,most of them will consider it for publication.

[center]Make a living writing: [/center]
This website is willing to pay you between $75 - $300 for a single publication. As the name implies, the website mainly gets visitors from people who are already into writing. So your content is something related to how to improve writing skills, how to get more audience to view your piece and the likes.

[center]Eating Well[/center]
This one is my favorite! This website will pay you $1 per word for each accepted content!!! oya imagine writing an article of 200 words and it gets approved?? That is $200 which is equivalent to N140,000 (approx.), the details of this particular website are quite broad so I'll recommend you watch this video � https://youtu.be/1h3VSlSaIno to understand how they pay and what type of contents they want. Believe me you will need it because the competition on this particular website is bigger than zazu!!

[center]Early American Life[/center]
This one is another gold mine my fellow NAIRA landers!! Basically they require content about American history but not to worry, they also consider contents from other niches.This is my second favorite website my people! You want to know why? Because you still get paid if your content is rejected !!(but is good o). For now they are the only website that I know that will still compensate for your efforts even if they don't accept the contents.

Want to see more websites that will pay you per word for each article?? Then this video is for you, in this video you will see 10 solid websites that will pay you in $$$ to write contents for them.
(watch now: https://youtu.be/1h3VSlSaIno )

That time you used to text and chat, you can now use it to make money via freelance writing!!!
My people also subscribe to the channel,make I dey get motivation to do more research and give in updates on a regular basis. Shalom.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Managing Company Operations / Admin/business Development Officer / World Bank Scholarship Programs [fully Funded]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.