Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,123 members, 7,887,246 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) (2752 Views)

Imagine Your Girlfriend's Photo Looking Like This (photos) / Benue University Student Dies After Marathon Sex With Girlfriend. Photo / Man Highlights His Achievement Since He Met His Girlfriend (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by saphiere(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
A nairalander made a post where he alleged that he collected an iPhone from his girlfriend after seeing a birthday message she sent to her friend.

From the birthday message, it shows that the said friend just clocked 20.

So logically, we would assume that his girlfriend is below 20.

How would a man buy an iPhone for a below 20yrs girlfriend?

That story is false.

He and his gang just want to rubbish the female gender.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by saphiere(f): 1:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Lalasticlala
MufasaLion:

It's poverty mentality. iPhone that's not a big deal in most nations.

Bro, go to some international schools in Lagos and see the gadgets these kids use for online classes. Even at home, a basic class student have a well setup personal computer, tablets and even mobile phones.

Phone or any electronic devices ain't no luxury again for anybody. It's a basic need for all irrespective of age!
So sad you couldn't read between the lines.

My point wasn't the phone but the girl's age.

Which Nigerian man will biy iPhone for under 20 girl knowing she stays with parents and parents would question the source of the phone..

2 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Drella(m): 1:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
saphiere:
A nairalander made a post where he alleged that he collected an iPhone from his girlfriend after seeing a birthday message she sent to her friend.

That story is false.

How would you assume the girl is below 20?
Out of all my female friends,only about 3 are my age mates.The rest are older.
So the girl could be in her early twenties.

Also,he didn't specify the type of iphone..... Iphone 6 na iphone too.

12 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Simplelion: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
And you think you've made sense now huh

17 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by DannyExcel: 1:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
All i know is that if you're a man and you haven't read this book, you'll always have yourself to blame
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
. How would a man buy an iPhone for a below 20yrs girlfriend?

Naive OP.

So, in your village, girls below 20 no dey use iPhone?

Envy will make one look foolish.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2022
Parked

Kriss216:
[b][/b]

Naive OP.

Me iam more concerned bout the girl's age... And the age of the liar op that got a phone for his supossed unreal girlfriend

Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed

Don't even come and tell us stories ... sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
lipsrsealed
A thread from a banny who has always shown her numerous hatred for the male gender......But this time around,it's being coupled with envy and jealousy lipsrsealed

Well, nothing concern me with wetin xup between them cha........But what really made me happy was the fact that the nigha collected his iphone back from the hoe lipsrsealed. Even if na ordinary itel torch phone self,if na me,I go still collect am back from her..... Rubbish..

11 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Parked

Me iam more concerned bout the girl's age... And the age of the liar op that got a phone for his supossed unreal girlfriend

It's non of your business. Channel this energy on what put food on your table.

6 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by MufasaLion: 2:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
saphiere:

That story is false.

I saw the post but didn't read it. I will comment based on what you highlighted here. However, I wonder how you reason, though. So iPhone is too exotic for a 20 year-old? I wonder the background you came from!

10 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:24pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:
Parked

. No stories today......But what the young man did was the right thing....

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by MufasaLion: 2:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:
[b][/b]

Naive OP.

It's poverty mentality. iPhone that's not a big deal in most nations.

Bro, go to some international schools in Lagos and see the gadgets these kids use for online classes. Even at home, a basic class student have a well setup personal computer, tablets and even mobile phones.

Phone or any electronic devices ain't no luxury again for anybody. It's a basic need for all irrespective of age!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Getting food on my table is the least of my problem kriss

You should be the one to worry bout your gas cylinder going off soon cuz your favourite female neighbor told me she's travelling... smiley

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
This OP. Even though, i dont like you, you are right. The story is fake. I have seen sth lyk dis on twitter in 2020. It was posted to trigger our noble nairaland Guys or to generate traffic. But pls bro Lalasticlala, dont move this to anywwhere. D matter don die abeg.

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2022
MufasaLion:

It's poverty mentality. iPhone that's not a big deal in most nations. Bro, go to some international schools in Lagos and see the gadgets these kids use for online classes.
That sapphire is too naive and local. I wonder how she cope handling modern facilities.

Tueh!

3 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 2:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
[s]
Candidlady:

You should be the one to worry bout your gas cylinder going off soon cuz your favourite female neighbor told me she's travelling... smiley

[/s]
Typical Nigerian girl mentality. Zobo brain!

3 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 2:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. No stories today......But what the young man did was the right thing....

Oh now what he did was right ?? And y'all were quick to bash a lady who pulled off her roof outta the house her nonsense husband stays

Isee it as childishness really.... Thank MAN no be god

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

. Thought you guys were good? undecided. Like two love birds on-here? smiley
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Oh now what he did was right ?? And y'all were quick to bash a lady who pulled off her roof outta the house her nonsense husband stays

Isee it as childishness really.... Thank MAN no be god
ok lipsrsealed
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:
[s][/s]
[s]Typical Nigerian girl mentality. Zobo brain[/s] !

Typical Nigerian guy mentality. Brukutu brain

2 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

This guy though. U be Brock lesnar in terms of verbal knockouts. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sonnobax15:
. Thought you guys were good? undecided. Like two love birds on-here? smiley

Love birds dey for jungle... Kriss too quick to jump on matters... And he'd jump on a porcupine matters one day..

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Love birds dey for jungle... Kriss too quick to jump on matters... And he'd jump on a porcupine matters one day..

grin grin grin
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

You should be telling yourself that. You too dey support evil just to be on the feminine side, and you're also manipulative, cunning and smart.

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kobicove(m): 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
cool
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 2:47pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

You should be telling yourself that. You too dey support evil just to be on the feminine side, and you're also manipulative, cunning and smart.

Idont support rubbish and iwould never take advantage of a fellow being..
So kindly scratch that cunning and manipulative....

2 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Rastaramsey(m): 2:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Why the Bleep is this o.p obsessed with feminism O.p dey use post dey counter o.p post lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I know this stupid moniker, candid lady, kriss216 fernandez is back are used by one foolish boy....

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 2:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Idont support rubbish and iwould never take advantage of a fellow being..
So kindly scratch that cunning and manipulative....

Seems you've forgotten how you manipulated a guy on his thread to PM you. He did that with clear mind, only for you to ridiculously post shamed him.

1 Like

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Whois(m): 2:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
saphiere:

That story is false.

Is it your money? Btw, The guy said he doesn't want stress abi is relationship do or die shocked I don't get it
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Candidlady: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Kriss216:

Seems you've forgotten how you manipulated a guy on his thread to PM you. He did that with clear mind, only for you to ridiculously post shamed him.

That's just me joking around...

Please learn to use words on people with caution... Manipulations got levels to it and ihave had first hand experience with the meanest levels..

Now back to the story why did believe his story but refused to believe that of saphy
Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by Kriss216: 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

Please learn to use words on people with caution... Manipulations got levels to it and ihave had first hand experience with the meanest levels..

Now back to the story why did believe his story but refused to believe that of saphy
Joking around indeed undecided

That wasn't manipulation?

Your staphylococcus is a man hater and sadist, why should I believe her?

2 Likes

Re: Obey Lied About Collecting Iphone From His Girlfriend (photo) by ikennamadu1(m): 3:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
Candidlady:

You are a wicked woman... Simple ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys Don't Overlook A Lady's Past As It Defines Her True Nature!!!! / I Will Never Regret It If My Children See My Kpekus Online Shugatiti Says As Her / Setting Up A lady After Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.