Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,729 members, 7,882,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) (65967 Views)

Sharia Court Sentences Sadiya Haruna To 6 Months In Islamic School / Hisbah Arrests Sadiya Haruna For Uploading ‘Sexual Content’ / A 15-years-old Boy Shared A Photos After Making Love With Girlfriend (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
We4all:

Not with the strapless dress ogbeni. They are not allowed to expose their bodies.
You need to follow the hot chicks in kannywood and the female stars
Seriously
They are not bound by all this stereotype thinking
grin

For Kano!
Not kadunna o
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by nedekid: 9:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
Omo this girl set die!
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by izubext007: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Is she a Muslim, I like her figure 8
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

What of Yorúbà movies? undecided

Yoruba & Igbo movies are Nollywood
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Southernigbo: 9:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Starzo:

God forbid...my peninsula will not put me in trouble ijn
u have nothing to fear. the far north is actually the real Nigeria ,cos this is the region u find all kinds of ethnic and religious groups in abundance with everyone displaying his/her identity proudly. If you see churches here u gonna think u are in calabar or uyo. xtians do processions every Easter freely. So u are free to come and be with us and enjoy ur life without any fear or hindrance
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
Homosexual and womanizer? Wow!! Women and lies. Good for her
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by baralatie(m): 9:54pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiedu7:

Yoruba,igbo,Hausa,Efik, movies are all Nollywood
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:
The first picture though. See breast !! angry

Dem go bang this one tire for prison
Not y’all causally talking about rape as if it’s a good thing

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 9:58pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiedu7:

Lol. They are all sub cinemas under Nollywood. India got Bollywood which is the Hindi Cinema and Kollywood which is the Tamil Cinema. Still doesn't mean that the Tamil don't see themselves as part of India. Stop tribalism please. It's damn lame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Starzo: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Southernigbo:
u have nothing to fear. the far north is actually the real Nigeria ,cos this is the region u find all kinds of ethnic and religious groups in abundance with everyone displaying his/her identity proudly. If you see churches here u gonna think u are in calabar or uyo. xtians do processions every Easter freely. So u are free to come and be with us and enjoy ur life without any fear or hindrance
God forbid...Toto nor go kee me

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
cococandy:

Not y’all causally talking about rape as if it’s a good thing

When they'll be banging that girl, she'll be there enjoying it while you'll be here on Nairaland feeling bittered and complaining that it's rape. angry

Sense fall on you there!
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Nyascobar1414: 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
holyidol:
She is too beautiful to be in prison for defamation! Let she ask the judge if I can replace her?

Accept our SIMPathy bro

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by tnerro1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 09, 2022
Can they send her to spend the 6 months in my house, I will make sure she does not escape. If those breast no produce milk, I no go let them go oooo
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by snipernigga(m): 10:08pm On Feb 09, 2022
I am sure she was sentenced for wearing trousers
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by OBALOLA55(m): 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sheyi15:
This hausas they fine o
SEE WHERE MY WESTERN BRETHREN DEY EMBARRASS THEMSELVES ARE IF DEM NEVER SEE PRETTY BABE BEFORE. YOU GUYS ARE INDIRECTLY SAYING THAT YORUBA GIRLS ARE NOT PRETTY. embarassed

BE PROUD OF WHO YOU ARE embarassed
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:10pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Lol. They are all sub cinemas under Nollywood. India got Bollywood which is the Hindi Cinema and Kollywood which is the Tamil Cinema. Still doesn't mean that the Tamil don't see themselves as part of India. Stop tribalism please. It's damn lame.

That the thing sub cinemas under Nollywood, is the Norths cinema under Nollywood?
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
GoodHardDick:

When they'll be banging that girl, she'll be there enjoying it while you'll be here on Nairaland feeling bittered and complaining that it's rape. angry

Sense fall on you there!
as long as she gives informed and non-coerced consent

1 Like

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
baralatie:

Yoruba,igbo,Hausa,Efik, movies are all Nollywood

If Hausa films are Nollywood, then what is Kannywood?
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
Food for wardens
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by MUYEEKFIRST(m): 10:17pm On Feb 09, 2022
FuckDModz:
You can't eat your cake and have it. If you must enjoy the upside of being a Muslim, then prepare to enjoy its downside too.

But this babe is hot.
Chicken Brain. CB
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:20pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiedu7:

That the thing sub cinemas under Nollywood, is the Norths cinema under Nollywood?

Yes of course sad
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Yes of course sad

the what is Kannywood?
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by bluefilm: 10:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wow!

Her uplifted boobs are filling me with vibes and upliftment.
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:31pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiedu7:

the what is Kannywood?

Damn. Kannywood actually stands for Kano where the Hausa cinema which is the Sub cinema of Nollywood is majorly produced. Y'all racists sha
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Damn. Kannywood actually stands for Kano where the Hausa cinema which is the Sub cinema of Nollywood is majorly produced. Y'all racists sha

what is the name for Igbo films? what is the name for Yoruba films, What is the name for Edo films?
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Coronavirus123: 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2022
Food for oga Warden
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by Stormtrooper11(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiedu7:

what is the name for Igbo films? what is the name for Yoruba films, What is the name for Edo films?

Damn. Didn't I tell you it's just a nick for the Industry? Didn't I compare it with the Indians? It mustn't have a headline name. If we should go with your analogy,let me ask you this question. What's the name of the British films?
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:37pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiedu7:
Guy una see say there is Nollywood & there is Kannywood

That points to the fact that there are two different countries

No one country has 2 film industries

This shows that the North does not see itself as part of Nigeria, and is only freeloading what it can.

Yoruba movie dey which wood? Nollywood that's dominated by igbo, can you give all these Hausa actresses roles consistently in Nollywood?

Anyway you're right that we are two countries apart but remover Nollywood and kannywood to justify your point
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by MufasaLion: 10:39pm On Feb 09, 2022
Those tities, though.

tongue tongue tongue
Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

Damn. Didn't I tell you it's just a nick for the Industry? Didn't I compare it with the Indians? It mustn't have a headline name. If we should go with your analogy,let me ask you this question. What's the name of the British films?

We are not talking India we are talking Nigeria. Kannywood is north becos they dont see themselves as part of us
Just like endsars

Please face it, we all know that the country is a mistake

The days of the North parasiting off our backs is coming to an end soon

2 Likes

Re: Sadiya Haruna Bags Six-Month Jail Sentence In Kano For Defaming Isa A (Photos) by chiedu7: 10:42pm On Feb 09, 2022
wifeesnatcher:

Yoruba movie dey which wood? Nollywood that's dominated by igbo, can you give all these Hausa actresses roles consistently in Nollywood?
Anyway you're right that we are two countries apart but remover Nollywood and kannywood to justify your point

We are not talking domination, we are talking who it represents

Nollywood is nija, but the north want to be alone when they can
So they have kannywood

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Guys Behind The Success Of Most Of PSQUARE'S SONGS / Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) / Adesua Etomi Returns To Instagram After Month-Long Break, Makes Disturbing Post

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.