Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. (336 Views)

2023: Don’t Direct Yoruba To Support Any Aspirant - Obasanjo Advises Ooni Of Ife / APC: We Won't Give Preferential Treatment To Any Aspirant In Edo / State House Clinic ‘Unfit’ To Treat Abba Kyari, Despite Gulping 13bn In 5 Years (2) (3) (4)

Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. by chiefolododo(m): 3:30pm On Feb 09, 2022
The Buhari's policies and legacies make him unfit to either anoint or install anyone as president, or better still ,he cannot install on Nigerians those that he feels it's time to reward them. We don't need his trusted one, we don't need Chinese money borrowers.

Nigerians should not make a big deal out of the so called "the anointed ".The next president be someone who is truly ready to serve , it is about the battle for the soul of the nation.

My warning... get your PVC and elect credible leaders .Don't be fooled.
Re: Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. by Truthisunique2: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2022

More like if we no be the anointed candidate then we break everything

Tilumbu people in pains, tell tilumbu to go back to aso rock perphas buhari go pity am

Re: Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. by Datikwerreboi(m): 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiefolododo:
[s]The Buhari's policies and legacies make him unfit to either anoint or install anyone as president, or better still ,he cannot install on Nigerians those that he feels it's time to reward them. We don't need his trusted one, we don't need Chinese money borrowers.

Nigerians should not make a big deal out of the so called "the anointed ".The next president be someone who is truly ready to serve , it is about the battle for the soul of the nation.

My warning... get your PVC and elect credible leaders .Don't be fooled.[/s]
Tinubu urchins are waking up to reality grin grin

Re: Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. by Vistra40: 3:55pm On Feb 09, 2022
chiefolododo:
The Buhari's policies and legacies make him unfit to either anoint or install anyone as president, or better still ,he cannot install on Nigerians those that he feels it's time to reward them. We don't need his trusted one, we don't need Chinese money borrowers.

My warning... get your PVC and elect credible leaders .Don't be fooled.

Who is your candidate?
Re: Buhari Unfit To Anoint Any Aspirant. by chiefolododo(m): 3:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Vistra40:

If you ask me, i dont have a candidate yet,
Who is your candidate?

Which Is The Most Embarrassing Scandal Under Buhari? / Kanu May Go Blind In DSS Detention, Ozekhome Tells Court / Gov Obiano, Wife Pay `farewell Visit` To Buhari