Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,804 members, 7,872,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sports Arbitrage - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Sports Arbitrage (1474 Views)

Cryptocurrency Arbitrage / How Do Arbitrage Traders Buy Coins Since Naija Cards No Work on Foreign Sites? / Moneygram Arbitrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Arbitrage by albulb(m): 4:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
Does anybody have experience of using sports arbitrage?
How much can you earn with it per day?
What bookmakers are the best? Please share with me your experience.
Re: Sports Arbitrage by ogashman(m): 12:56am On Feb 10, 2022
It's a very risky business. With the rapid changing of odds, removal of games and voiding of games by bookies, it has become a danger to engage in.
Re: Sports Arbitrage by albulb(m): 8:22am On Feb 10, 2022
No pain no gain.
Re: Sports Arbitrage by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Betfair is good in sport arbitrage
Re: Sports Arbitrage by albulb(m): 5:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
Have you tried [url]surebet.com[/url] arbitrage scanner?
Re: Sports Arbitrage by chuxmgc: 7:43pm On Apr 02, 2022
fados4sure:
Betfair is good in sport arbitrage

Please explain further
Re: Sports Arbitrage by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 06, 2022
chuxmgc:

Please explain further
Explain what?
Re: Sports Arbitrage by chuxmgc: 6:44pm On Apr 06, 2022
fados4sure:

Explain what?

You mention Betfair.. That's why I'm asking that you explain how that works and how one can pertake
Re: Sports Arbitrage by Okusfemxy(m): 8:53pm On Apr 06, 2022
albulb:
Does anybody have experience of using sports arbitrage?
How much can you earn with it per day?
What bookmakers are the best? Please share with me your experience.

It's very risky , it's better to be an affiliate on these sport betting platforms and earn with no risk whatsoever.
Re: Sports Arbitrage by jpride(m): 12:02am On Apr 07, 2022
Arbitrage in Nigeria is risky because virtually all arbitrage opportunities involves 1xbet. 1xbet will mess u up completely ranging from limiting your stake, reducing your odds and even suspending your account.
Pinnacle is arbitrage friendly but because it's not a naija site, it's difficult to run arbitrage with them
Re: Sports Arbitrage by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
chuxmgc:

You mention Betfair.. That's why I'm asking that you explain how that works and how one can pertake
It's sports arbitrage

The first picture below is sport bet why the second picture is sport arbs

Re: Sports Arbitrage by albulb(m): 12:08pm On Apr 18, 2022
jpride:
Arbitrage in Nigeria is risky because virtually all arbitrage opportunities involves 1xbet. 1xbet will mess u up completely ranging from limiting your stake, reducing your odds and even suspending your account.
Pinnacle is arbitrage friendly but because it's not a naija site, it's difficult to run arbitrage with them
I've faced the limits too. I find out a bypass. You can use an old account of your friend where some amount of money has been lost previously. On this account you can win up to the lost amount without any limitations. Some people even buy such negative accounts to make some profit on arbitrage.
Re: Sports Arbitrage by albulb(m): 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2022
https://surebet.com is having a sale until November 11th. Nice price. For those who understand.

(1) (Reply)

[renewable Energy Project] Looking For Local Investors As Equity Holders / Golden Penny Distributorship Enquries And Customers Support / Reading News While Smiling To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.