Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,647 members, 7,918,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo (1113 Views)

You Are Despicable Tribal Bigot - Deji Adeyanju To Peter Obi / What I Will Do To El-rufai For Calling Me ‘tribal Bigot’- Peter Obi / 'Peter Obi Is A Tribal Bigot' - El-Rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by powerfulguy: 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
A former legislator, Aminu Tukur and an ally of former Speaker Yakubu Dogara, Honourable Aminu Tukur has described Chief Ahmed Bola Tinubu who is aspirating to contest or the presidency not fit to rule Nigeria.

Tukur made his position known in an interview with journalists in Bauchi while reacting to the aspirations of Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and Tinubu to fly the ticket for the All Progressives Congress (APC) in 2023 presidential election.

“I don’t look at Tinubu in terms of the failure in him, not the personality,” he stated.

“When my people were being exterminated in the South West, I am specifically saying the Fulanis, I have not heard Tinubu say a word.

“That made me to consider him a tribal bigot rather than a nationalist. I don’t have confidence in Tinubu”

The fiery lawmaker, who represented Lere/Bula constituency in the Bauchi State House of Assembly, maintained that no amount of persuasion will make him change his mind towards Tinubu.

“This is my position and nobody can force me to accept him. I consider him somebody who is not a nationalist,” he stated.

“If anybody from any corner of this country will be killed without recourse to justice, Tinubu who is a father.

“He is supposed to make pronouncements and we never heard him say anything. At the end of it that Dugbe market episode in Ibadan we all knew what happened. Have you ever heard him say anything about it? That is unfortunate”

He advised the APC not to consider fielding Tinubu.

“I will advise the APC not to support Tinubu’s ambition,” he warned.

“Maybe they (APC) should feed the Vice President. I consider him to be upright and up and doing. I see a nationalist in Osinbajo and I honestly I have confidence in him”

On why he returned to APC with Dogara though he was a fierce critic of President Muhammadu Buhari, administration, Tukur’s said his position about the Buhari’s administration has not changed.

“Returning or not returning, we are still objective in our criticisms of Buhari,” he explained.

“Honesty as far as I concerned I maintain my position that Buhari has failed. This is my position. I am a bonafide member of the APC and a person that is well known by the president but believe me this is not the Buhari I know when he was wearing the military khaki. He is no longer for any position and we have every right to choose.”
https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-is-a-tribal-bigot-dogaras-ally-says-pledges-support-to-osinbajo/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by LegendHero(m): 4:53pm On Feb 09, 2022
Wahala wear bone straight.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by Joshy4u: 5:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
The storm against the bullion van man keeps gathering.... May it sweep him and his supporters to political wilderness come 2023.
Tinubu is a greedy old man.

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by helinues: 5:02pm On Feb 09, 2022
Sorry who is he?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by princdebola201(m): 5:05pm On Feb 09, 2022
Small nyash dey shake ooo

Who the hell is this one?

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by BosseJ: 5:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
He's right. Tinubu said nothing when Fulanis were getting killed in the SW, while Osinbajo voiced out and attacked his Yoruba brothers to stop killing the murderous Fulani herdsmen wrecking havoc on their farms while also killing and raping their women. Did I translate his position properly?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by Truthisunique2: 5:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
I thought tinubu urchins said they have bullied osinbajo not to run

Why are his allies going for tilumbu head

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by limeta(f): 5:40pm On Feb 09, 2022
That's not close enough reason
At least you supported your fulani brothers killing others

You and tinubu can go to hell
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by basty: 6:43am On Feb 10, 2022
No be Igbo newspaper? Abeg park well.

Can anything good come from 5% people.
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by SarkinYarki: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Joshy4u:
The storm against the bullion van man keeps gathering.... May it sweep him and his supporters to political wilderness come 2023.
Tinubu is a greedy old man.

The Bullion Bandit doesn't stand a chance

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by Penguin2: 6:50am On Feb 10, 2022
basty:
No be Igbo newspaper? Abeg park well.

Can anything good come from 5% people.

Talk true…

The news no pain you?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by OBALOLA55(m): 7:16am On Feb 10, 2022
shocked

SEUNMSG MY G MUST SEE THIS
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by bizbrainko: 7:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Remind me again what did Atiku or even Buhari say as fulani are killing people all over the country
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by colorsofrainbow: 7:43am On Feb 10, 2022
Tinubu was sitting on the fence while all these were going on thinking he was wise,he had no idea the North had another plan grin
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by orikoku: 7:50am On Feb 10, 2022
Osinbajo or Amechi will win APC ticket
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by NaijaRoyalty(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:
Sorry who is he?
He's more relevant than Tinubu in the scheme of things

Tinubu is a mere Yoruba politician

We don't have regard for that drug lord in the north
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by Ruggedniggaone: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2022
helinues:
Sorry who is he?
former fed lawmaker he even said president know him but who are you?who know you?who know your papa?I don't think you are known by your area chairman not to talk of knowing or meeting Tinubu you want to kill yourself for
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by tamdun: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2022
bizbrainko:
Remind me again what did Atiku or even Buhari say as fulani are killing people all over the country
Help me ask the fool o
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by TheNiceGuy(m): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2022
Personal opinion.

We won't beat you feel free
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by faceland: 3:58am On Feb 15, 2022
powerfulguy:

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/tinubu-is-a-tribal-bigot-dogaras-ally-says-pledges-support-to-osinbajo/
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

He saw with his two eyes how Buhari successful became by promoting tribal and religious divide.

Anyway, here is a video of my guy allegedly pissing himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXmiFYMy1m8
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by TheRareGem1(f): 5:33am On Feb 15, 2022
Interesting days ahead
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by Ebunoluwa2020(f): 6:56am On Feb 15, 2022
Re: Tinubu Is A Tribal Bigot, Dogara’s Ally Says, Pledges Support To Osinbajo by Zeemam: 11:57am On Feb 15, 2022
Who will not like Osinbajo?

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Polling Units In Enugu, Kill 5 [PHOTOS] / I Support Igbo Presidency In 2023 – Prof Farooq Kperogi / Yorubas Have Record Of Underperformance So Cant Be President Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.