Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,471 members, 7,974,912 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 01:01 PM

Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me (7916 Views)

Ortom Cries To Buhari: 'Miyetti Allah Planning To Eliminate Me’ / Attempts Made To Seize Our Seats ― PDP Governors / Bala Mohammed: Ihedioha's Sacking Kept Me In Fear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by eedriyz(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
Werey
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by sureboykris(m): 6:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
The problem I've with this Governor is that he spends all his time and energy shouting and complaining instead of looking for solutions to all the killings

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Latakia(f): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
February salary is at risk whenever the fiom fiom man speaks like this grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Blackdisciple(m): 6:45pm On Feb 09, 2022
Then tank your God and do the needful cos god kept u alive for a reason...
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by TheABOMINATION: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nnulli:
One of the worst governors in Nigeria. Nothing to show for 7 years in office.

He only talks about security everytime he appears in the news as if his position is the head of Benue vigilante corps.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by BleedTears: 6:48pm On Feb 09, 2022
TheABOMINATION:
How come Everytime this man appears in the news it is always about the security of Benue state. Is securing the lives of the residents of Benue state the only thing this man does as a governor?
The thing just tire me, I never read any project Ortom did for this nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Bridget95(f): 6:51pm On Feb 09, 2022
coldsummer:
If truly there’s God, this man shouldn't be allowed to mention God.
The Bible says" the fool says in his heart that there is no God"

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by michoim(m): 7:01pm On Feb 09, 2022
Nonsense hypocrite...whereas as a former motor park thug leader, you are the one sending assassins in the name of Fulani herdsmen to eliminate perceived enemies...

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Elidrisy20: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
They no attempt am well,if to say dem attempt am well, your name go get LATE for front
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by ameh99: 7:11pm On Feb 09, 2022
Very useless Governor undecided

Always looking for what or who to blame for his failure undecided
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by jaxxy(m): 7:15pm On Feb 09, 2022
triple996:
Like someone once said.....
ORTOMatic idiot cheesy.
Seems omenka and mannabbgrills are the only people with sence in that benua. How they voted 4 diz man twice remains a Mistry.
No be juju be this.the juju strong wooo
BTW say no to cannibalism and kpurumiri cheesy

Ortom is fighting against the compromised and corrupt system. His state’s location is also a soft target.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Nobody: 7:19pm On Feb 09, 2022
coldsummer:
If truly there’s God, this man shouldn't be allowed to mention God.
lol
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bridget95:
The Bible says" the fool says in his heart that there is no God"
coldsummer, come and take your sub o.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Urchman200: 7:22pm On Feb 09, 2022
Bmc on the loose ,they seem to love benue more than their region, development talk, as if their own region is enjoying the best of development from their respective governor's, ogun state people do not deserve development, ekiti people do not believe in development, osun state people forbid development. Mumu people everywhere.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by dalongjnr: 7:25pm On Feb 09, 2022
Funny Man.
I just remember that today is 9th February.
That is how he always do,when it's time to pay civil servants their salaries.
Benue state civil servants, no salary until march.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by lagosrd: 7:26pm On Feb 09, 2022
Some people are just plainly idiotic and senseless , you're talking about development in a state where the governor was almost killed , a state where people were buried in a senseless genocide pattern in the eave of a festive period.

Who does he govern if he doesn't protect his people. A state where a mere association threatens a city governor and also carry out their treat.

We need to seek foe forgiveness from God. We though he was shouting and we all left him alone to his fate but God stood by him.

The same insecurity and land grabbing he was shouting has now snowballed into what the whole country cannot contain and we are been decieved into different names from herders to trans boader herdsmen, to fighters from Mali , Libya etc now they are now bandits and kidnappers and iswap.

Even the military will attest that they have tried their best otherwise this country would have been no more by now.

I don't know why we keep following and fraternizing with evil and evil people. The political class have stayed again as usual and turned out rights into previleges. Brothers are not safe in all the angles of the country yet we want to condemn the poor man for standing against continuous gruesome murder of his people because they refused to let go their ancestral land.

Business is business , if a poultry farmer, fish farmers and other farmers can buy their business premises why can't these normads do same. They graze on people's land and all we are told is to accommodate them.

God will judge us all foe criticizing the poor man. We should compare states with less risk of banditry with another not where half if the state is military checkpoint.

Those of us talking in the southern part of nigeria can't stand the sound of a bullet shot before we jump to our social media to say they have killed you all.

Benue, zamfara, Ondo, Maiduguri, Niger yobe all needs our prayer and no meaningful development will go on there when there is insurgency.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by countryman13: 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anyways:
By Peter Duru – Makurdi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/several-attempts-made-to-eliminate-me-but-god-kept-me-%e2%80%95-ortom/
Even if U walk through d valley of d shadow death, NOTHING n ABSOLUTELY NOTHING EVIL ll happen to U. There is nothing as good n medicinal as uprightness. As of today ooooo, U re my man n I beg u never to derail from my fighting d cause of ur people(Benue) n Middle Belt at large. Respect.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by alfsalami: 7:49pm On Feb 09, 2022
But who made this childish old man a governor ?
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Roysnickz: 7:56pm On Feb 09, 2022
Cumtroller:
[b]Between Ortom and Ikpeazu I wonder whom is the worst Governor in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ortom the Ortomatic continually uses the herdsmen crisis as the reason for his woeful performance as the Governor of Benue State.

An elected Governor who has not commissioned a single project but shares wheelbarrows and Umbrellas for POS kiosks as his dividend of democracy.

The good people of Benue have suffered greatly.
You this wrong. The popular statement 'Governor Samuel Ortom has not commissioned a single state project since becoming a governor' is now a thing of the past.
Governor Samuel Ortom recently broke his record by commissioning a borehole in Adikpo, the head quarters of Kwende Local Government of the state.
Being a significant event in the administration of the governor in the Food Basket State, the occasion was well attended by dignities in the state. Flanck by his predecessor and current senator representing Benue North East Senatorial District, Senator Gabriel Suswam, an excised and overwhelmed Ortom broke his record and commissioned the borehole to join the league of Nigerian governors with at least a single project in 7 years.
Below are pictures of the event

[/b]

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Roysnickz: 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2022
[quote author=Cumtroller post=110095711][b]Between Ortom and Ikpeazu I wonder whom is the worst Governor in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Ortom the Ortomatic continually uses the herdsmen crisis as the reason for his woeful performance as the Governor of Benue State.

An elected Governor who has not commissioned a single project but shares wheelbarrows and Umbrellas for POS kiosks as his dividend of democracy.

You this wrong. The popular statement 'Governor Samuel Ortom has not commissioned a single state project since becoming a governor' is now a thing of the past.
Governor Samuel Ortom recently broke his record by commissioning a borehole in Adikpo, the head quarters of Kwende Local Government of the state.
Being a significant event in the administration of the governor in the Food Basket State, the occasion was well attended by dignities in the state. Flanck by his predecessor and current senator representing Benue North East Senatorial District, Senator Gabriel Suswam, an excised and overwhelmed Ortom broke his record and commissioned the borehole to join the league of Nigerian governors with at least a single project in 7 years.
Below are pictures of the event

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by hmohammed(m): 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
Anyways:
By Peter Duru – Makurdi

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/several-attempts-made-to-eliminate-me-but-god-kept-me-%e2%80%95-ortom/

When will this goat commission a project in his state?
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:04pm On Feb 09, 2022
For Okezie ikpeazu to complete that flyover and so many major roads in Aba, he is no longer in your level and grade of incompetence. Na only a failure can give this kind of your excuses! I thank God for your life too.. Now you're thanking God, give your people something so that they will thank God with you too.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by KaptainAfrika: 8:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
When you realise this man owes salaries like no mans business...

Speak against evil but also pay peoples salaries.
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by Rhema04(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
The wailing wailer Ortom... Uselessly useless
Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by JERRYMAG4(m): 8:21pm On Feb 09, 2022
I tell you people, with the kind of people like you in Nigeria, this country would be in a deep shit forever..it’s not curse man. So for all the allegations and cry of Benue people, non of them concerns you because you are not affected, right? Hmmmmm. It’s well..Everything is all about politics to you people and that’s how suffering would continue...don’t stop o, just keep it up with your unpatriotic attitudes because of politics...

Cumtroller:
Between Ortom and Ikpeazu I wonder whom is the worst Governor in the history of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

Re: Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me by wifeesnatcher(m): 8:23pm On Feb 09, 2022
Benue civil servants you owed would have been happy, useless man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Commentary On The Anticipated Muslim-muslim Ticket Of The APC / Ministerial List: Serving Senators, Ex-bank CEO, Others Make First Batch / Nigeria Sets Sights On Natural Gas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.