Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,137 members, 7,931,905 topics. Date: Monday, 26 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine (58932 Views)

Body Of Ondo JSS Student Recovered 3 Days After She Was Swept Away / OSU Lecturer Shed Tears As Students Surprise Him With Gifts On 60th Birthday / Lagos Gives 13 Teachers Car Gifts For Their Service To Students (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Sucre6: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
Salatavor:
You are a legend. How do I buy you beer?

Lols I see you comrade grin
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by AlphaBeta130: 8:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
My sweetheart back then in secondary school don marry born pikin and i still dy struggle to graduate from uni. The guy go soon see wetin dy sup cheesy

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by YellowMayor(m): 8:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucre6:
It all nice and sweet , then boom this girl amaka starts slaying and yahoo boys started offering her iPhone and expensive outings.

Epilogue

She start giving this nigga way truly love her attitude and she breaks up with him and follow yahoo boys way bam bam grin

Nigga cry as them serve am breakfast for afternoon.

Nigga heals his hart and takes the red pills, bang more other pussies and was like

What the Bleep, I thought amaka was the sweetest, I was dead wrong cheesy

Nigga becomes a red piller and alpha male,
Nigga move on, and amaka finally found out yahoo guys don't love but use, amaka run back to nigga thinking nigga will continue where them stopped

Okafors law, comes in, nigga bang her 20 more times and dumps her

Amaka run to social media to become a feminist, and starts preaching how all guys are the same bla bla bla cheesy

I can replicate. But there was no Yahoo boys then. She went with one agba ya omo Igbo wey almost ruin her veejay for her. And when she came back, oju aanu ti fo o. So don't ask me wetin happen afterwards
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Stallione(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
So jss little girl don sabi nyash dickson shocked. Uwa mmebi cry
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Sucre6: 8:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
YellowMayor:

I can replicate. But there was no Yahoo boys then. She went with one agba ya omo Igbo wey almost ruin her veejay for her. And when she came back, oju aanu ti fo o. So don't ask me wetin happen afterwards

Lols she want to eat her cake and have it

grin
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by bobobri(m): 8:44pm On Feb 10, 2022
Yoighaman:
He would soon be served hot breakfast, make the girl enter Uni.
you are right bro�
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by tillaman(m): 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2022
In falz voice
OH MY JESUS
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by OMOJOHN001: 9:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
If truly will want to fight Ritual Killing, and Fraud with Corruption in this country.

That guy should be Invited by the police or school Authority for Questioning.

Where did he get money to acquire those gift, he is a student, not working, and I am sure his parents are not aware of it.

If they over looked it now, His peers/fellow guys will also wants to do better than he did, Because he has set the pace already.

Before you know it, It will turn Into competition between guys in the class and the school Generally, So every guy will want to go extreme to make sure they satisfy their GF.
Most those in SSS class cu their GF will be using the Junior guy I.e the JSS guy as example for them.

From there, Some will have no option than to go into Fraud, some Ritual, some Robbery, E.t.c.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by RIDOO: 9:29pm On Feb 10, 2022
FalseProphet1:
I see the girl dumping him for Yahoo boys and sugar daddies once she enters SS1, I see her telling the boy that he's no longer her class, I see the poor boy sobbing pitifully.

This I have seen.

LOL
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Kingpin1000: 9:42pm On Feb 10, 2022
ifymadu:

Them don show you ba?
Not like dem show me before I know this fact.
I just realised one day after some deep thought that there is nothing like love. Truth is that when you are no longer interested in a person, that feeling dies.
If you decide to be a pain in the ass of your loving Dad, He disowns you.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Goldbw122(m): 9:49pm On Feb 10, 2022
When he gets old then he will know that what he is doing is vanity.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by frankblinkz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
Sucre6:
It all nice and sweet , then boom this girl amaka starts slaying and yahoo boys started offering her iPhone and expensive outings.

Epilogue

She start giving this nigga way truly love her attitude and she breaks up with him and follow yahoo boys way bam bam grin

Nigga cry as them serve am breakfast for afternoon.

Nigga heals his hart and takes the red pills, bang more other pussies and was like

What the Bleep, I thought amaka was the sweetest, I was dead wrong cheesy

Nigga becomes a red piller and alpha male,
Nigga move on, and amaka finally found out yahoo guys don't love but use, amaka run back to nigga thinking nigga will continue where them stopped

Okafors law, comes in, nigga bang her 20 more times and dumps her

Amaka run to social media to become a feminist, and starts preaching how all guys are the same bla bla bla cheesy
Yeah Okafor's Law.

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Afonasa(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
He's just starting, he will soon grow into the thick of things....
Love is a rare commodity this days,and not for kids

Freelancing gets better with good gigs and great reviews,And if not you ain't doing it right,and that's where I come in to help u get it right even as a newbie. Check my signature for more info
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Ubdavis(m): 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
No worry. Very soon that butterfly in your stomach will die!
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by OfMay(m): 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by seyz91(m): 10:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
cheesy
Kingpee2:
When baba grow small him go understand say love and forever get another meaning..

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by TruthinAction: 11:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
Do these ones have parents? They should please focus on their studies. I hope he will not use her for rituals?
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Rider01(m): 12:42am On Feb 11, 2022
cool
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:44am On Feb 11, 2022
seankim:
World has really changed.

Nothing like that... it happened in our time too.. we even did more during our secondary school days...

Lol... he will understand better when he grows ups . Unless they genuinely love themselves.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by fadaroking: 6:27am On Feb 11, 2022
Misplaced priority
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by cardoctor(m): 6:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Match made in heaven.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by cacao(m): 9:33am On Feb 11, 2022
Following, it is season film!!!!!

What did Jss3 know about love, earning, work and relationship when they have a long way to go in life.

Na like this a dey start and latter he go go kill the same girl for money ritual.

Advice your girls to stay clear from collecting gifts from boys of this generation.

Face your life, work your way to the top.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Doubuzofficial: 11:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Kingpee2:
When baba grow small him go understand say love and forever get another meaning..

Your eye go don see before you can post such sha

1 Like

Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by ufotunang: 12:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nawaoooo... already involved In love relationship and nacking each other at tender age ...... JSS ...nawaoooo.
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by Kingpee2(m): 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2022
Doubuzofficial:

Your eye go don see before you can post such sha
Life na school wey you no fit ever graduate from ..
Re: JSS Student Spoils His Girlfriend With Gifts For Valentine by MisterKennedy(m): 5:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
WiszyFraud:
Did you know??

How to gain confidence

- smell good
- make more money
- walk/stand/sit straight
- wear clean clothes/shoes
- do what you say you will do
- optimize your physique by lifting weights
- stop worrying about what others think of you

lipsrsealed

You're very right bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Solomon Ogunniyi, OAU Lecturer Dies In His Office (pictured) / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / How Two Kids Dressed For Their Career Day And Ask To Go Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.