Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,873 members, 7,952,561 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 06:06 PM

Will BTC Go Beyond $50k - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Will BTC Go Beyond $50k (473 Views)

It's Now Or Never For Bitcoin, And It's About To Drop Below $50K! / This Is Why Bitcoin Price Is Hovering Between $45K To $50K For Long Time! / Iyinoluwa Aboyeji’s Future Africa Set To Invest Up To $50k In Innovative Startup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by Ologundudu2020: 11:12pm On Feb 09, 2022
During the dip i purchased few bitcoin at a rate of $36k now it’s around $44k, I don’t really know the forces behind the recent rise in the rate after seeing the coin at $27k two weeks ago. And so I’m scared if i should still hold or sell now at $44k. If I can have an assurance it’s gonna push to $50k I’m selling asap. That’s about %15 profit for me.

Forecasters here should help

1 Like

Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by shilenji(m): 11:29pm On Feb 09, 2022
Op use your intuition. If you're a real trader, you shouldn't be waiting for people to tell you what next step to take.

In my view, btc suffered a major dip so it can gather enough momentum to cross over the $70k mark, in a matter of month it will rise above it's all time high and me and my guys will eat big.

Lol, me I trade crypto for the fun of it o, my life doesn't depend ob it neither do I feed from it. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by Ologundudu2020: 12:49am On Feb 10, 2022
shilenji:
Op use your intuition. If you're a real trader, you shouldn't be waiting for people to tell you what next step to take.

In my view, btc suffered a major dip so it can gather enough momentum to cross over the $70k mark, in a matter of month it will rise above it's all time high and me and my guys will eat big.

Lol, me I trade crypto for the fun of it o, my life doesn't depend ob it neither do I feed from it. Lol.
If you keep trading for the fun of it, how would you advice we that our lives on it, probably the out come of it alone . Well bro I don’t take tRading for a work, I only feel like instead of putting money at the bank, as a strategist i decided to buy the dip. Once it can reach $50k I’m done with my $30K gain in less than 30days. But I don’t want to do pass myself

2 Likes

Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by tempest01(m): 1:45am On Feb 10, 2022
Sha sell before next week runs out.
Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by Ologundudu2020: 2:13am On Feb 10, 2022
tempest01:
Sha sell before next week runs out.

Why ??
Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by tempest01(m): 2:25am On Feb 10, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

Why ??

Dip coming
Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by ElectronicMoney(m): 5:09am On Feb 10, 2022
Ologundudu2020:

If you keep trading for the fun of it, how would you advice we that our lives on it, probably the out come of it alone . Well bro I don’t take tRading for a work, I only feel like instead of putting money at the bank, as a strategist i decided to buy the dip. Once it can reach $50k I’m done with my 300k gain in less than 30days. But I don’t want to do pass myself

grin
Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by shilenji(m): 8:19am On Feb 10, 2022
I only shared my view,yeah I trade for the fun of it. One can't really say it will rise though but the risk is worth taking.
Ologundudu2020:

If you keep trading for the fun of it, how would you advice we that our lives on it, probably the out come of it alone . Well bro I don’t take tRading for a work, I only feel like instead of putting money at the bank, as a strategist i decided to buy the dip. Once it can reach $50k I’m done with my 300k gain in less than 30days. But I don’t want to do pass myself
Re: Will BTC Go Beyond $50k by Chukatabra: 8:55am On Feb 26
I actually believed it would and now it has. Really found this article insightful on what this means for the market - https://blog.bitmama.io/bitcoin-crosses-50k-regains-1trillion-market-capitalization/

(1) (Reply)

Blackhat For Cpa Marketing 20-100$ Daily / How I Become Millionaire In A Month / Amazon Bounty Program August 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.