Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,635 members, 7,901,959 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:19 PM

The D-day Of Rapture Wisdom, Knowledge & Understand Will Fail Mankind - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The D-day Of Rapture Wisdom, Knowledge & Understand Will Fail Mankind (659 Views)

Will There Be Partial Rapture? Will All Christians Go Up At The Time Of Rapture? / Please I Am Confused About The Time Of Rapture According To The Bible... / End-time Bible Teaching: 50 SIGNS Of RAPTURE/ END-TIME (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The D-day Of Rapture Wisdom, Knowledge & Understand Will Fail Mankind by goodvine: 6:46am On Jun 24, 2011
THE D-DAY OF RAPTURE MANKIND WILL BE DRAINED OF WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING WITHOUT THE HOLY SPIRIT.
Brethren,
Today in my mid-nights prayer time, the Holy Spirit revealed to me and made it very clear to us what will happen after He is removed from the face of the earth and mankind. The Holy said that in that day all his knowledge, wisdom, understanding, prudence, counsel and might, fear of the Lord, science, teachings and all He has given to the mankind will be removed alongside with him. THIS IS WHAT THE HOLY SPIRIT STARTED REVEALING TO ME DURING THE PRAYER TIME:
2Th 2:7 For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
I. The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of knowledge and without Him all knowledge will be removed from the face of the earth and all mankind will mourn and wail and will be totally confused. Pro 19:27 Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge.

II. The Eyes of the Lord and His hand which preserves knowledge on the earth will be removed from mankind. Pro 22:12 The eyes of the LORD preserve knowledge, and he overthroweth the words of the transgressor.

III. The Holy Spirit who has written knowledge on the minds and hearts of mankind and human beings will erase everything from their minds. Pro 22:20 Have not I written to thee excellent things in counsels and knowledge,

IV. After the rapture, the earth will be like in the GRAVE where there is no wisdom, nor knowledge, nor understating, because the Holy Spirit will be removed from the earth. Ecc 9:10 Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with thy might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest.

V. After the rapture, humanity and men will be line unto captivity and confusion will fill the earth because the holder of knowledge will be removed from the earth. Isa 5:13 Therefore my people are gone into captivity, because they have no knowledge: and their honourable men are famished, and their multitude dried up with thirst.
The Holy Spirit made it clear why the planes will crash even having the pilots inside, why humanity and mankind will not function normally even if big Diplomas, Harvard graduations and huge accomplishments. The Holy Spirit showed me the following:
1. There are many unbelievers, who have indeed patience, love, peace, joy and humility more than Christians, but this will be removed from them in the day of the Rapture and it will become dumb, silly, taunted and full of confusion. They will try to understand but understanding will be withdrawn from them.

2. Pilots who pilot big planes will immediately forget how to manage a plane in the D-Day of the Rapture. They will try to manage the plane but they will forget how they did that before and they will land in the sea, some crash on the roads, some enter into the mountains and some planes land into the volcanic mountains. All these will happen because the Holy Spirit wisdom and knowledge will be removed from the earth and from mankind. Many planes will crash not because the pilots are not there or they have been raptured, but it is because the knowledge and wisdom have been removed from them and they lost their senses and their science.

3. Scientists who event technology, NASA and all big companies of technologies, their technicians will forget all the project master plans and all project management secrets because the one who gives knowledge and wisdom will be taken out of the earth.

4. Doctors will panic and run around because several patients will be missing in that day and they will run to get anti-biotic ONLY to choose Sulfur acid because their medical knowledge will be taken away from them by the removal of the Holy Spirit from the earth.

5. Teachers and professors will forget the teaching methodology because the best teacher will be taken out of the earth.

6. Politicians will lose their normal senses to show mercy and loving-kindness to their people. They will become very cruel and betrayal will abound.
The Holy Spirit made it clear that after the rapture only two groups of people will have wisdom and understanding in different manners:
Group I: THE REMANESCENT
A) The Jewish people will gain understanding, wisdom and insight of the scriptures and perceive more of what they failed. They will wake up and get repentance and seek God. They will rise up to preach the gospel in mass revivals even with great tribulations and persecutions they will not stop.
B) Those who will not receive the Mark of the Beast will also be protected by the hand of the Almighty God and He will preserve them from that evil period of destruction.
Group II: THE ANTI-CHRIST AND HIS TEAM
a) The Anti-Christ and His team will have evil wisdom to minister wickedness to accomplish what is written in the word of God. He will be guided by Satan by the divine designs of Our Eternal God who controls and manages all things.

Brethren, please warn everyone that the careers, science, the diplomas which they trust will not work for them. ONLY THE ANTI-CHRIST AND ALL HIS TEAM WILL HAVE THE WICKED WISDOM TO DO EVIL MORE AND MORE.
The rest of mankind will be confused and totally dominated by the antichrist and evil man.
Be alert and wake up please. BE PREPARED AND BE READY SERIOUSLY.

Bro. Augusto MAQUENGO
Soldier of Christ Jesus – the Commander-In-Chief

(1) (Reply)

Miracle Of The Palms / Really Important Religious Question Pls I Need Answer / Easter Text Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.