Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,085 members, 7,919,501 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:47 AM

How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine (360 Views)

Girls After Valentine's Day On February 15, 07:30am (picture) / See What Was Found In A Guy's Wallet After Valentine (video) / See Why This Girl Dumped Her Boyfriend After Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine by Irijosa777(m): 10:58am On Feb 10, 2022
It has come to my notice that it is when things got wrong that people will be coming to Nairaland asking for advice. When they start sleeping with girls they won't ask for advice but when belle don show them go come Nairaland dey asked for advice.
Now that Valentine is coming, you should start asking for advice now... Because now you won't know you are a student, jobless, still under parents or can't afford to take care of baby bla bla bla... Let us start the advising now before your eye go clear, not when you got someone daughter pregnant then you now come here to and be asking what to do because it is then you will now realize that you are jobless, students or still under parents or you are too young. The same to the girls.
You people should better asked for advice now.
The elders are here to respond to all question.
Re: How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine by Kenpaly(m): 11:19am On Feb 10, 2022
So what bothers you is pregnancy, what about std.me i fear std more dan preg. Wawww my ftc ds year.
Re: How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine by Divoc19(f): 11:34am On Feb 10, 2022
Pour them all out. Or use raincoat.
Another way out is self pleasure.
Don't quote me.
Re: How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine by Irijosa777(m): 11:46am On Feb 10, 2022
Kenpaly:
So what bothers you is pregnancy, what about std.me i fear std more dan preg. Wawww my ftc ds year.
Exactly, that one still dey too
Re: How To Avoid Unwanted Pregnancy After Valentine by Irijosa777(m): 11:48am On Feb 10, 2022
Divoc19:
Pour them all out. Or use raincoat.
Another way out is self pleasure.
Don't quote me.
What are they pouring out, I'm not understanding.

(1) (Reply)

Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Happy Apart From Sex / Watch Free Adult Cartoon Videos On Twitter. / Why Are Hausa Men In Nigerian Embassy's Strict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.