Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,818 members, 7,969,456 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:10 AM

I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? (1481 Views)

People With Heart Problems Who Have Done An Ecg Come In Here / Please Help Diagnose This Scalp Disease (Disturbing Photos) / Help My Mother Diagnose This Infection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by The5DME(m): 11:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
wow. maybe he should try to get a skill instead. it is 2022 cheesy
I'm currently learning how to build a functional website.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 11:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
The5DME:
I'm currently learning how to build a functional website.
thats a skill you can never go wrong with. keep at it and goodluck

1 Like

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by kkins25(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2022
Ishilove:

He has been trying to get admission into UNIBEN for donkey years, so he comes online to transfer the aggression of the numerous rejections.
grin grin grin grin
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by mprtuary: 12:48pm On Mar 22, 2022
sukkot:
Now I am painfully aware that most cardiologists today dont know what they are doing. They have to go invasive first before they are sure but i am sure many of you will rather get the answers to your problems without costly painful invasive procedures if you can help it. Thats where i come in, I am the electrocardiography electrophysiology expert and will diagnose ALL, and i mean absolutely ALL and ANY disease or condition just from looking at your ecg reading. its a specialty and skill i have honed for over 10 years now. Here is a person wh wrote to me this morning from nairaland aged 33 presenting with pains in both arms and chest and it hurts turning his neck. Attached is his ECG he posted via email ( thats his feet not mine hehe ) . Now from the ECG we can see borderline R wave progression, ST segment elevation in leads V3 AND V4 AND V5 AND V6 as well as LEAD 1 telling me there is an anterior and lateral wall artery blockage. Also we have T wave inversion in lead 3 and finally there is LEft ventricular hypertrophy going on.

IN CONCLUSION this client has blockage of an artery supplying the anterior and lateral wall of the left ventricle and this has caused his left ventricle to exert itself and get bigger. The artery blockage is the proximal portion of the Left Anterior Descending Artery and this has caused Left Ventricular Hypertrophy. Now when he takes this diagnosis anywhere they know what they are doing easily and it is an easy fix.

now we dont believe in fleecing our sick brothers so this service only incurs a 5000 naira administrative charge. So hit me up if you have cardiac issues and an ecg for me to diagnose. Dont let these quacks go invasive on you for something that can be diagnosed non invasiely.

Thanks for this. I am in a remote area for now so I went to do ECG in town and it shows that I have a blocked artery which led to Left Ventricular Hypertrophy but no cardiologist on ground to give prescription. The result was sent to one on WhatsApp by the lab before they even got the diagnosis. I am also having exact same symptoms with this. please can you make a prescription base on this? I am 36 years
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 9:06am On Mar 23, 2022
mprtuary:

Thanks for this. I am in a remote area for now so I went to do ECG in town and it shows that I have a blocked artery which led to Left Ventricular Hypertrophy but no cardiologist on ground to give prescription. The result was sent to one on WhatsApp by the lab before they even got the diagnosis. I am also having exact same symptoms with this. please can you make a prescription base on this? I am 36 years
sure Sir but i can only make natural prescription. for synthetic drugs you need to go see your doctor.
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by mprtuary: 9:24am On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
sure Sir but i can only make natural prescription. for synthetic drugs you need to go see your doctor.

Please sir I will be very greatful
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 9:32am On Mar 23, 2022
mprtuary:

Please sir I will be very greatful
Write me on john7trumpet@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by mprtuary: 2:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
sukkot:
Write me on john7trumpet@gmail.com

Please can blood circulation machine clear blocked arteries? Someone bought it for me from kedi and I used it today. I want to be sure so as not to be wasting my time on it
Re: I Diagnose All Heart Diseases Just From The Ecg. Do You Have An Ecg For Me ? by sukkot: 2:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
mprtuary:

Please can blood circulation machine clear blocked arteries? Someone bought it for me from kedi and I used it today. I want to be sure so as not to be wasting my time on it
Hmmm sounds bogus. electrolytes will help you better

(1) (2) (Reply)

Smoking Has Nutritional Value( Please Read Before Prosecuting Me) / Online Doctor Consultation / Ebola And The African Virus

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.