Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,857 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:19 AM

What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? (2277 Views)

US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex / What Do You Think Is Wrong With African Style Of Parenting? / I'm Experiencing Emotional Blackmail From My Family! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

How did you come up with the picture? undecided
A random one?or your random lies? undecided
Tomorrow, that man could be you or I or anyone else...

That idiot accuses everyone he doesn't like of being the man in the pictures...
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:33am On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Tomorrow, that man could be you or I or anyone else...

That idiot accuses everyone he doesn't like of being the man in the pictures...
I gat him.. he's doing what he gotta do to make himself feel good..
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 10:35am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

You know what?
He is only trying to soothe himself aiit..in time he's gonna understand..he's probably going through a lot and I understand him..

Seems like a nice guy who has been through a lot so he sees everyone around him as enemy..
He needs mental evaluation...

I don't know if he's nice... More like someone without a social life... A sociopath... And he wonders why he has no friends...

But I agree, he must be going through a lot... Instead of going to hustle so he can feed his hungry self... He's here cloning accounts and trolling...

So people are the reason they would live and die in poverty..
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38am On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
He needs mental evaluation...

I don't know if he's nice... More like someone without a social life... A sociopath... And he wonders why he has no friends...

But I agree, he must be going through a lot... Instead of going to hustle so he can feed his hungry self... He's here cloning accounts and trolling...

So people are the reason they would live and die in poverty..
There is a probability that he has a job.. he's quite intelligent you get?
Reading his emotions..he's the kinda guy who has been hurt in the past and the only way he can feel himself is hurting others who disagree with him..you know when you feel that urge of being a conqueror when you control people emotionally..
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 10:39am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I am great Berry.. enjoy yourself let him keep embarrassing himself online.. cheesy
That was your screenshot right? The one you put on here displaying your main account?
So what is the boy trying to say.. cheesy
Only a blockhead is gonna believe him.. wink
Yep... My ban expires soon... grin

Three more days in NL jail... Honestly, I'm not pleases with the mod who banned me...
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:41am On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Yep... My ban expires soon... grin

Three more days in NL jail... Honestly, I'm not pleases with the mod who banned me...
Don't worry about it Berry..I gat you on here aiit....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
I can comfortably feed your poverty stricken generations.
You this lesbian that created a thread and sought for a sugar daddy
I thought you said she ain't Datboredberry? undecided
You see what I was saying?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 10:47am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

There is a probability that he has a job.. he's quite intelligent you get?
Reading his emotions..he's the kinda guy who has been hurt in the past and the only way he can feel himself is hurting others who disagree with him..you know when you feel that urge of being a conqueror when you control people emotionally..
Scrubbing faeces in public toilets... That's a job too... grin

He's not an illiterate... Smart but not too clever... That's the thing, he's so loud... It's easy to figure out his alternate accounts...

I really think so... He's bitter and he can't let go of the past... So he has to control the emotions of people on a faceless forum to feel better...

When you're a conqueror on Nairaland... Ahh... It does wonders for someone with a low self esteem... grin
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:48am On Feb 11, 2022
BoredBerry:
Scrubbing faeces in public toilets... That's a job too... grin

He's not an illiterate... Smart but not too clever... That's the thing, he's so loud... It's easy to figure out his alternate accounts...

I really think so... He's bitter and he can't let go of the past... So he has to control the emotions of people on a faceless forum to feel better...

When you're a conqueror on Nairaland... Ahh... It does wonders for someone with a low self esteem... grin
Exactly low self esteem..that's my point exactly . cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 10:50am On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
I can't wait for your account to be released so we'll start the trolling all over again. I'm jobless remember cheesy
I missed you kiss
Boy... You will be so ignored, you would doubt your own miserable existence... You should have ended on a pad and thrown in a waste bin... Instead of cursing the earth with your birth... undecided
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 12:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Datboredbery:
so far you dey this forum you will never have peace of mind.
of you know what's good for you, you better deactivate and have peace
undecided

Because? You're so jobless... This is a forum mon cheri... Do your worse... Troll... Disgrace yourself... Get banned and create a million more email and Nairaland accounts...

I'm the reason you're here... And it pleases me to know that you and your pack of dogs are gonna follow me around because I determine your worth...

It's a game...
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
T
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Winnerly: 4:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait a minute I don't really understand tho..are you saying it's a different person..?

Can i humbly request to be left out of this conversation please. Thanks for understanding
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by Datboredbery(f): 4:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
Winnerly:

Can i humbly request to be left out of this conversation please. Thanks for understanding
armed robber will you keep quiet
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Winnerly:

No problems..

1 Like

Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by BigCowH0rn: 11:30am On Feb 16, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Wait a minute I don't really understand tho..are you saying it's a different person..?

undecided
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:11am On Feb 21, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

undecided
Is this really you or a cloned one again?
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by BigCowH0rn: 4:09pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Is this really you or a cloned one again?

Me, not cloned.
Main is under the hammer.

I see you are the old you sha.
You never rest! or tire of trouble
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

Me, not cloned.
Main is under the hammer.

I see you are the old you sha.
You never rest! or tire of trouble
Hope you are doing great?
Been a while.. cheesy
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by BigCowH0rn: 4:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Hope you are doing great?
Been a while.. cheesy

I am perfectly fine, just been busy with more important things.
Nairaland no dey pay, that's the problem.
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

I am perfectly fine, just been busy with more important things.
Nairaland no dey pay, that's the problem.

That was a really long break you took tho.. cry
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by BigCowH0rn: 4:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

That was a really long break you took tho.. cry

You noticed because i didn't pitch in when you, Joan and ObamaMessi were battling Satanist none stop for days? grin

I did that all alone and then stopped. And now you sound like you don't know why.

Girl, all those private lessons i was giving you about his personality I guess you weren't paying attention.
Well I did my homework to completion and realized that guy wasn't going anywhere because this was his life and joy.
i had two choices then, either i stayed put and chased the troll forever or I rest and faced more important business offline.

A combination of a ridiculous ban on my main, a troublesome Lesbian mistaking me for her lover and a troublesome troll posting my alleged photos all over the place with all kinds of defamatory allegations made me ask myself a hard question... what exactly are you doing here and what does it benefit you in life?

The answer wasn't good so I just took a walk. grin

The things i have accomplished with my time off nairaland so far are amazing so I plan to keep walking. grin grin grin

I'll dump this moniker soon sef. It's too popular
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:07pm On Feb 21, 2022
BigCowH0rn:

You noticed because i didn't pitch in when you, Joan and ObamaMessi were battling Satanist none stop for days? grin

I did that all alone and then stopped. And now you sound like you don't know why.

Girl, all those private lessons i was giving you about his personality I guess you weren't paying attention.
Well I did my homework to completion and realized that guy wasn't going anywhere because this was his life and joy.
i had two choices then, either i stayed put and chased the troll forever or I rest and faced more important business offline.

A combination of a ridiculous ban on my main, a troublesome Lesbian mistaking me for her lover and a troublesome troll posting my alleged photos all over the place with all kinds of defamatory allegations made me ask myself a hard question... what exactly are you doing here and what does it benefit you in life?

The answer wasn't good so I just took a walk. grin

The things i have accomplished with my time off nairaland is amazing so I plan to keep walking. grin grin grin

I'll dump this moniker soo sef. It's too popular
cheesy seriously you done a lot on here and I appreciate you..
Re: What Is It With African/black Parents And Emotional Blackmail? by BigCowH0rn: 10:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

cheesy seriously you done a lot on here and I appreciate you..

And I you.

Thank you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Long Did You Wait For His Proposal? / She Got No Reasons Not To Cook Well (photo) / Why Females!!?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.