Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,177 members, 7,988,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 29 October 2024 at 12:05 AM

Update On My Husband Leaving Us - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Update On My Husband Leaving Us (44634 Views)

A Skill My Husband Never Knew I Possessed. / Update On Tiv Bride Who Insisted On Marrying Her 'Cousin' In Benue / "I Travelled For 1 Week & My Husband Turned My Kitchen To This" - Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kenturkey048(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
NoToPile:

If you had said you would be loyal to a submissive woman, I wouldn't even have quoted you because that is you and there are still some sensible guys out there, but saying that about men, in general, is a fallacy, even your fellow gender know it's not true.

Like I said I am never against submission

BUT

Nothing can keep a man that doesn't want to be kept, not even submission, you might not know this but Men know this.

Just the way marriage can't stop some women from distributing vagina is the same way a boy who isn't mentally ready for marriage can't be kept.

Some women know marriage comes with many responsibilities...Those are the people refer to as MOTHERS. Now, when I say men. I mean MEN. REAL MEN.not boyfriends assumed husbands.

But, Let me assume you are a professional that has dealt with hundreds in Men psychology to have arrived at your conclusion...

Make we sha rest...
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by kayperry: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
So, abandonments, of which Nigeria records droves of them per year, are not failures but recorfd of divorce handled in courts in the UK/US are instead indicators of failure? undecided
Most of you know of at least 2 people who were raised in some of these abandoned marriages and how particular mothers were forced into life of single motherhood almost over night as a result. Yet you think divorce in more saner climes is much worse. undecided

I continue to say it, the foolishness of our ancestors is still that which drives many of you even today. undecided

it hard to make sense of whatever you are trying so hard to postulate, we all know divorce was never an option in nigeria until social westernization came and feminist came along, and if you must learn abandonment & divorce are to different things, except you want to convince me coma and death are the same.
In a case of abandonment, the marriage remains valid and there is an open entry for reconciliation unlike divorce, if we aint talking records then you might as well take your arguement to a beer parlour, the countries you call saner climes is where a woman weds a cat, men wed men and anything goes. maybe you should re define saner climes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by djon78(m): 2:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
NoToPile:

Only few men would tell themselves the truth, some have said the truth on this thread.

@bolded is one of the reasons why sometimes I don't empathize when I hear some stories, some women hardly forgive, they will keep quiet because they know the odds will always be against them and strike later on, some will even bear till all the children get married they will prefer the husband taking care of the children financial responsibility while they live in sadness with the consolation that it's only for a while ( that while can be 25 years),once the children are okay they move on physically, meanwhile they had moved on emotionally 20years back.

Some will even still be with the man and move from one childs house to the other zero form of association with the man.

Whether this vengeance is right or wrong I honestly cant say.

Lots of boys on NL don't realize that 90percent of the time the way your wife would treat you when you are old is a reflection of the way you treated her when you were both younger.

Many of these Young boys don't understand that
It's when they hit there forties and fifties they will understand

Women no dey forgive

When they even deal with billionaires they were Married to, na these little boys wey never see anything
Wey never even make better money

One very wealthy former senator from imo state is now a vegetable
All his wives and children have abandoned him
He pees and shits in one place being taken care of by hired servants
No loved one around
And this man was very wealthy
A billionaire
But he dealt with his wives in his hey days
Today he has been abandoned by all

Women never forgives
They always pay back

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Amazingbaby:

Your dad actually married a cunt!! because you are the product of one,look around you,all your female siblings are cunts!! That is why you can boldly come online to write like a foolishh moronicc otele.
.... This guy is from Mbano. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
djon78:

Many of these Young boys don't understand that
It's when they hit there forties and fifties they will understand

Women no dey forgive

When they even deal with billionaires they were Married to, na these little boys wey never see anything
Wey never even make better money

One very wealthy former senator from imo state is now a vegetable
All his wives and children have abandoned him
He pees and shits in one place being taken care of by hired servants
No loved one around
And this man was very wealthy
A billionaire
But he dealt with his wives in his hey days
Today he has been abandoned by all

Women never forgives
They always pay back

....I thought he had baby mamas and never wifed any ?

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by djon78(m): 3:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....I thought he had baby mamas and never wifed any ?

No he wifed some
One rich young guy that's well known from Abia state, that lives in Banana island married one of him daughters
His wives mom was legally married to the guy

Today he is a vegetable

When I got to know of his current situation
I shake my head

How has the mighty fallen

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by NoToPile: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Make we sha rest...

wink
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
djon78:

No he wifed some
One rich young guy that's well known from Abia state, that lives in Banana island married one of him daughters
His wives mom was legally married to the guy

Today he is a vegetable

When I got to know of his current situation
I shake my head

How has the mighty fallen
....Ok. I didn't know. Thanks for the info.

Yes i know Chima.
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by djon78(m): 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
JONNYSPUTE:
....Ok. I didn't know. Thanks for the info.

Yes i know Chima.

Yeah you know the guy
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by djon78(m): 3:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kenturkey048:

Just the way marriage can't stop some women from distributing vagina is the same way a boy who isn't mentally ready for marriage can't be kept.

Some women know marriage comes with many responsibilities...Those are the people refer to as MOTHERS. Now, when I say men. I mean MEN. REAL MEN.not boyfriends assumed husbands.

But, Let me assume you are a professional that has dealt with hundreds in Men psychology to have arrived at your conclusion...

Make we sha rest...

That marriage comes with different responsibilities is not for today's modern woman oo

If you carry that mindset
You are on a long thing

They no get patience like our mothers oo

1 Like

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
djon78:

Yeah you know the guy
...I be area o. And as a contractor,I ve had the opportunities to have met lots of big guys.

God dey .
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by DriveByKiller: 3:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
pocohantas:
Thanks to whoever sanitized this thread. Discussions on the act of lovemaking should be restricted to the sexuality section. Even at that, it should be consensual. I can’t enter a thread to read posts and at worst, healthy banters, then one 70yrs old man would be fooling himself with nonsense talk.

You must VERY STUP*D if you think that should be allowed in 2022. No be only postmann, na post office. When you are ready, quote me with one your numerous monikers make hand touch you. 70yrs old man wey no wan grow. Spits undecided
stop seeing ghosts, love. 70 years old is lame except of course if your 26k per month salary isn't weathering your economic storm properly.

Postmann is got you triggered. Dude knows how to work you.

And what's your take on how amazingbaby came up strong and violent against me? grin grin

Now listen, I keep telling ladies, age is your greatest enemy, second is your bad attitude. All pride when there's nothing going on for you out there in the real world.

At 32, the highest point of your lives exists virtually on Nairaland, this is the reality of most of you sad frustrated females. Empty lifes everywhere.

Amazingbaby says she's got an old account she's ashamed to make known. She's one of your kind.

Now her husband has found a world-class pussy and is quitting.

But she's here crying for help from strangers who don't know her or care if she dropped dead. Because there's no one out there in the real world for her to turn to. Fake life has her family even redundant to help her.

Sad life.

Virtual life no be substance.

Poco, you have mastered the act of self-deceit and fakery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
You can cry all you want, the bitter reality of divorce still remain.
What is the "bitter reality of divorce"if I may ask?are you a clown or something so take for instance a lady married an abuser she should remain in the marriage and die because the reality of divorce is bitter is that what you are saying?so if a woman has the courage to leave such a situation she should not be happy but should cry and embrace the so called bitter reality lipsrsealed are you sure you are normal? undecided

Advising a man to leave is almost doing him a favour...but reverse the role, thats like an enemy advising the woman to go astray and laugh at her afterwards. And thats what your type is
Please shut up abeg.

Be bold enough to advice her to quit her marriage and stop ranting incoherently. ..so that when the dust settles, she will know the people to curse ; those that lead her astray
See the pot calling kettle black after mentioning me with incoherent jargons you are still bold enough to say I am the one ranting incoherently undecided oh my God irony is truly dead.

Except her life is in danger, I will NEVER advice a woman to quit her marriage when I know how cold it is outside. When I know I can NEVEER advice my enemy to marry a divorcee. Lets not even talk about the kid baggage encumbering her. If I know I can't help make her life better, why should I ask her to leave?
It is not cold outside, it is only cold in your bushy environment that is devoid of any civilization, please keep quiet different strokes for different folks there are men with class that are beyond your league that will marry a divorcee don't be so shallow to paint everyone's reality with the same brush.
Your admonition should be to her disrespectful husband threatening her with a divorce advice your brothers if not for his irresponsibility the wife will not be contemplating giving him what he is asking for, how bold and shallow of you Nigerian bushmen who see two people in a situation of divorce but your brain has already programmed you to think that it is in your place to tell a woman what awaits her and how she would be the one to lose forgetting that it takes two to tango.

Better redirect your energy and advice the party who is seeking divorce and leave the woman alone

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
ospreywin:

Yes, I'm inexperienced that's why I want her to reconcile with her husband. Your own experience is to give her advice on how to keep her out of marriage, make her chase a fictitious happiness by being a single parent and let her live with the shame of being a failure in marriage. You people think this life is a bed of rose, those you see in marriage these days don't really enjoy what they go through in the hands of "men" but they are enduring and sacrificing everything for their children, unless it's an abusive and violent relationship which I would advice any woman to divorce immediately.

She should go and get back her self esteem and worth! My husband cannot cheat on me openly and I kneel to beg him!!! He has to be remorseful while I decide on what to do. If it was the other way round, will her husband kneel down to beg? Marriage is not a do or die affair.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 4:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
ospreywin:

Yes, I'm inexperienced that's why I want her to reconcile with her husband. Your own experience is to give her advice on how to keep her out of marriage, make her chase a fictitious happiness by being a single parent and let her live with the shame of being a failure in marriage. You people think this life is a bed of rose, those you see in marriage these days don't really enjoy what they go through in the hands of "men" but they are enduring and sacrificing everything for their children, unless it's an abusive and violent relationship which I would advice any woman to divorce immediately.

I am not suffering or gnashing in marriage because I married a man that respects me while I do so too. You cannot plant cassava and harvest okro, what you give is what you take. You cannot disrespect your wife and want peace in your home.

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by ospreywin(m): 4:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ninisun:

I am not suffering or gnashing in marriage because I married a man that respects me while I do so too. You cannot plant cassava and harvest okro, what you give is what you take. You cannot disrespect your wife and want peace in your home.

Na so grin lmao

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayperry:

what is there to know about a nonexistent relationship, what is headway in r/ship compared to a bliss in marriage moomoo because guys are alway telling you lemme put the head only you feel you have headway a in r/ship

sorry dearie a comment that lacks merit needs no "discredit".

Your posts are senseless, because you do not know me and they don't have any application whatsoever. I don't even understand where you're coming from. All your fantasy doesn't even make sense.

If you're so empty you think everyone else is like you, that is fine.

Return to Oblivion, King of Broken Relationships.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Nobody: 4:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
ospreywin:

Na so grin lmao

Are you a cheating husband? grin repent okay?

4 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 4:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jennyclay:
Nairaland men are cheat and rape apologist. Men like Smelly_Sperm, Kr_iss, TheKing_smann & Co. are bittered and frustrated.

Please avoid them, for your own good.

I'm sure the people mentioning this moniker are all the same broken, damaged person. If it isn't one person, then there must be a college where they all graduate from.

Too much rape apology, evil apology, gender bias, angry posts against vaginas, so much calling people bitches. It's like a badge of frustration they all wear.

The person that destroyed them did a great job though grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 4:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
kayperry:
1. it hard to make sense of whatever you are trying so hard to postulate, we all know divorce was never an option in nigeria until social westernization came and feminist came along,

2. and if you must learn abandonment & divorce are to different things, except you want to convince me coma and death are the same.
In a case of abandonment, the marriage remains valid and there is an open entry for reconciliation unlike divorce, if we aint talking records then you might as well take your arguement to a beer parlour, the countries you call saner climes is where a woman weds a cat, men wed men and anything goes. maybe you should re define saner climes cheesy
1. Where do you get these claims of yours from? undecided

2. Interesting claim regarding abandonment and divorce there. So, you are saying woman who have been abandoned to raise their ward without support if any kind from the other partner are in a better position than those divorced women simply because , according to you, " the marriage remains valid and there is an open entry for reconciliation unlike divorce". How many of the 10s of millions of abandoned mothers Nigeria has recorded in the last decade alone see their current condition the way you describe here? undecided

Isn't that kind of an awfully wicked claim to make? undecided

Many of our mothers raised us alone and are struggling with one illness or another as a result of having to carry all that load alone without so much as a penny from anyone and you think they ought instead to rejoice because in some phantom delusion your existence operates on, their marriage certificate is still valid even though the other partner and Helper is no where to be seen.? undecided

Na here Natty go say " Tufiakwa". undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 4:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
What is the "bitter reality of divorce"if I may ask?are you a clown or something so take for instance a lady married an abuser she should remain in the marriage and die because the reality of divorce is bitter is that what you are saying?so if a woman has the courage to leave such a situation she should not be happy but should cry and embrace the so called bitter reality lipsrsealed are you sure you are normal? undecided

Please shut up abeg.

See the pot calling kettle black after mentioning me with incoherent jargons you are still bold enough to say I am the one ranting incoherently undecided oh my God irony is truly dead.

It is not cold outside, it is only cold in your bushy environment that is devoid of any civilization, please keep quiet different strokes for different folks there are men with class that are beyond your league that will marry a divorcee don't be so shallow to paint everyone's reality with the same brush.
Your admonition should be to her disrespectful husband threatening her with a divorce advice your brothers if not for his irresponsibility the wife will not be contemplating giving him what he is asking for, how bold and shallow of you Nigerian bushmen who see two people in a situation of divorce but your brain has already programmed you to think that it is in your place to tell a woman what awaits her and how she would be the one to lose forgetting that it takes two to tango.

Better redirect your energy and advice the party who is seeking divorce and leave the woman alone

All the mental acrobatics and guilting blackmail gymnastics they go through to keep women in marriage to terrible characters is really advocacy of shamelessness, stupidity and evil.

They reason like sheep. Most of them are just angry boys looking for how to have revenge on females through other men. Martinez comes to mind.

@bolded grin grin grin lol. The truth is that most of the males who comment on this forum are uncivil beings. All the daily depression and frustration makes them post rubbish like facts. The other one was killing snakes in the forest yet releasing smelly logic on matters like this.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 4:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Where do you get these claims of yours from? undecided

2. Interesting claim regarding abandonment and divorce there. So, you are saying woman who have been abandoned to raise their ward without support if any kind from the other partner are in a better position than those divorced women simply because , according to you, " the marriage remains valid and there is an open entry for reconciliation unlike divorce". How many of the 10s of millions of abandoned mothers Nigeria has recorded in the last decade alone see their current condition the way you describe here? undecided

Isn't that kind of an awfully wicked claim to make? undecided

Many of our mothers raised us alone and are struggling with one illness or another as a result of having to carry all that load alone without so much as a penny from anyone and you think they ought instead to rejoice because in some phantom delusion your existence operates on, their marriage certificate is still valid even though the other partner and Helper is no where to be seen.? undecided

The more Nigerian men post, the more you realize why Nigeria is finished.

They go to school yet remain illiterate.

8 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Kobojunkie: 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:
The more Nigerian men post, the more you realize why Nigeria is finished.

They go to school yet remain illiterate.
****SHUDDERS**** lipsrsealed

9 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

All the mental acrobatics and guilting blackmail gymnastics they go through to keep women in marriage to terrible characters is really advocacy of shamelessness, stupidity and evil.

They reason like sheep. Most of them are just angry boys looking for how to have revenge on females through other men. Martinez comes to mind.

@bolded grin grin grin lol. The truth is that most of the males who comment on this forum are uncivil beings. All the daily depression and frustration makes them post rubbish like facts. The other one was killing snakes in the forest yet releasing smelly logic on matters like this.

LMAO, you have said it all and I loved how you dealt with trash/postman earlier cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by BRATISLAVA: 5:09pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

LMAO, you have said it all and I loved how you dealt with trash/postman earlier cheesy grin

Lol, I really enjoyed this your last response.

I don't really know who postman is. But he reminds me of the faceless man, Ivar the boneless, and depressed, one/three of the most embittered incels on the forum.

I don't know why he bought the other guys fight, and I don't know why he's obsessed with female sex parts. He's a vaginometer that mustn't be getting any, and it's consuming him. His type of slut shaming is insanity. It's difficult to see the logic in what he's doing.

This thread is interesting.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 5:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:

Please shut up abeg.

You really is very bitter and emotional. It have also affected your comprehension ability.

The woman in question didn't tell you that her life is in danger..and thats the reason I cannot advice her to divorce.

You were busy attacking those asking her to keep her marriage. Why don't you be bold enough to advice her to quit the marriage? instead, you chose to be jumping from pillar to post..lol...you sound as if some girls out there snatched your man from you? Is the OPs case very familiar to yours? you really sound very bitter.

I expect you to advice her to quit the marriage since divorce makes life better for women..but NO, you won't do that cos you are all mouth. A coward.

And who are the men with class that marries divocees? Keep giving yourself false hope. Only an ill thinking man will go that low..when lots of pretty singles abound every where. As a divocee with kid, you be used and dumped. Deal with it. You will get to a point that you will be paying men to be with you. Only a man that doesn't know his worth will look your way...or a man looking to eat free pussssy and move. And that is if you still have anything close to attractiveness on your body.

3 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Emaprince:
You really is very bitter and emotional. It have also affected your comprehension ability
Clown,when bush men lose the argument they result to the usual catch phrase of "bitter and emotional" lol what a baseless assumption

The woman in question didn't tell you that her life is in danger..and thats the reason I cannot advice her to divorce
Who said anything about the woman in question?I was giving an example but since you are allergic to common sense how can you even understand imagine you claiming that my comprehension is affected whereas yours is in the open cheesy

You were busy attacking those asking her to keep her marriage. Why don't you be bold enough to advice her to quit the marriage? instead, you chose to be jumping from pillar to post..lol...you sound as if some girls out there snatched your man from you? Is the OPs case very familiar to yours? you really sound very bitter.
You are indeed shallow and it is becoming embarrassing, my comment was not directed at the OP but to the very persons I quoted whilst making a general statement exposing the hypocrisy of men who give advice that they cannot even take or give if reverse was the case

I expect you to advice her to quit the marriage since divorce makes life better for women..but NO, you won't do that cos you are all mouth. A coward.
You are the coward because I don't recall mentioning the OP to give her an advice and if I should yes if her husband wants a divorce she should give it to him and not degrade herself any further and that is not so hard to do I did not talk to the OP and she does not need my opinion because others have given her the advice I would have given her but you are not bright to see that instead you are so shallow that you called me a coward on an issue I never even bothered to address directly to the OP or did you see me quote her at all so what is the reason for callng me one?

to nd who are the men with class that marries divocees? Keep giving yourself false hope. Only an ill thinking man will go that low..when lots of pretty singles abound every where. As a divocee with kid, you be used and dumped. Deal with it. You will get to a point that you will be paying men to be with you. Only a man that doesn't know his worth will look your way...or a man looking to eat free pussssy and move. And that is if you still have anything close to attractiveness on your body.

Please keep quiet and stop talking like you are in the beer parlour change your circle or better still open your eyes travel around and get exposure, there are a lot of men marrying divorcees don't deceive yourself not every couple will open up to you about how they met, even in times of old women were marrying for the second and third time if not more so don't be too shallow because such men are not on naira land parrroting their affairs, also it is bold of you to assume that since men don't marry divorced women it is divorced men that find it easier to marry,people marry within their orbit,that is to say divorcees marry divorcees. Also not every divorcee wants to remarry get that through your head.

Please shut up abeg, the moment OP is done dusting her CV and meeting high class people and changes her orbit she will definitely meet a better man she does not need bushmen men like you around her now swerve

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by DriveByKiller: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ninisun:

She should go and get back her self esteem and worth! My husband cannot cheat on me openly and I kneel to beg him!!! He has to be remorseful while I decide on what to do. If it was the other way round, will her husband kneel down to beg? Marriage is not a do or die affair.
a married woman with child/children is done and dusted. You're evil for your demonic deceit!

And no pussy is worth taking a kneel for.

Your value is directly proportional to your body firmness and good character. Hard fact.

But Hollywood is your doom!

150,000,00 girls turn 18 years every day in Nigeria.

You don't get to dictate except you're with a low productivity male!

5 Likes

Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by Emaprince: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ladyhippolyta88:
Clown,when bush men lose the argument they result to the usual catch phrase of "bitter and emotional" lol what a baseless assumption

Who said anything about the woman in question?I was giving an example but since you are allergic to common sense how can you even understand imagine you claiming that my comprehension is affected whereas yours is in the open cheesy

You are indeed shallow and it is becoming embarrassing, my comment was not directed at the OP but to the very persons I quoted whilst making a general statement exposing the hypocrisy of men who give advice that they cannot even take or give if reverse was the case

You are the coward because I don't recall mentioning the OP to give her an advice and if I should yes if her husband wants a divorce she should give it to him and not degrade herself any further and that is not so hard to do I did not talk to the OP and she does not need my opinion because others have given her the advice I would have given her but you are not bright to see that instead you are so shallow that you called me a coward on an issue I never even bothered to address directly to the OP or did you see me quote her at all so what is the reason for callng me one?

Please keep quiet and stop talking like you are in the beer parlour change your circle or better still open your eyes travel around and get exposure, there are a lot of men marrying divorcees don't deceive yourself not every couple will open up to you about how they met, even in times of old women were marrying for the second and third time if not more so don't be too shallow because such men are not on naira land parrroting their affairs, also it is bold of you to assume that since men don't marry divorced women it is divorced men that find it easier to marry,people marry within their orbit,that is to say divorcees marry divorcees. Also not every divorcee wants to remarry get that through your head.

Please shut up abeg, the moment OP is done dusting her CV and meeting high class people and changes her orbit she will definitely meet a better man she does not need bushmen men like you around her now swerve
lol.... you really get time dey narrate stories o...I didn't read all sha.

Ladyhippopotamus abi wetin you call your self. Goodnight
Re: Update On My Husband Leaving Us by nnenwa5: 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Why do most Nairaland men both old and young like to jump facts and focus on that which suits their narratives. Will heaven fall if you men accept truth? For once, you guys should call a spade a spade.

Should a woman beg a man who says that he owes no explanation to his wife? Then pack his bags and leaves the house. Make una fear God ooo.
I don’t care if the story is true or not but this shows the mindset of men and how manipulative they are. Marriage is team work and it will require the 2 parties to make it work. Nigerian men stop making marriage looks like a woman’s job to keep and make healthy. It’s frustrating on the woman’s side and this breed everlasting resentment and bitterness. Treat women as human beings and adults with feelings and emotions. Anything you can’t tolerate, understand that your woman will not tolerate it. You guys should stop making it look like a woman should tolerate shits that you can’t stomach. Many of you marry just to suffer the woman just because you followed traditions to marry her and probably foot the bills at home.
Please unmarried ladies ask questions about marriage, get tips and advice, apply critical thinking in marriage situations shared or posted online. Don’t be like some of us that had to learn while married. There are a lot of psychological, emotional damaged married women, don’t add to it.

As for the men, get ready, a bumpy ride for you guys.

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

I Will Never Allow Peace To Reign In My Family / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.