Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,025 members, 7,946,448 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:11 PM

2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria (24661 Views)

Hardship: Follow Davido Example, Olajengbesi Tells Dangote, Otedola, Others / Buhari Hosts Dangote, Otedola, Others In Aso Rock - Photos / Appointment Of Dangote & Otedola As APC Campaign Members: Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

Bola Ige made Tinubu governor and not any invincible Baba Eto. Bola Ige fought tooth and nail for Tinubu to win AD Governorship primary, there was no where insight of Baba Eto as at that time.
Again, you got the reason Ambode was denied second term ticket but thankfully it wasn't primarily because of non performance. Meaning, the gang up was due to self Interest of the so called Tinubu's camp. If they had denied him based on non performance, that would have made a lot of sense to many people but it was due to self Interest and no more. This he has power to control as the leader of the political group in Lagos. I remembered that the PMB called Tinubu to AsoRock for the same issue but after meeting with Mr. President, he publicly said that Ambode fate is sealed and there is nothing he can do. Such word shows, he was also part of those conspiring to ourst Ambode. As a leader, his word should have been salty, like 'we will see what we can do to settle all contending issue' or something closer to that.
Ironically, they almost done same to Fashola but people revolted and that did not gel.

Bola Ige may have helped him but it was Baba Eto! or let me rephrase that, Baba eto is a Cele priest, he is actually from Ogun state, he was one of MKO's key men during his campaign. He was the one who told Tinubu during a religious crusade that he had a vision he would be the next governor of lagos, at that time apparently Tinubu did not plan to run for governor, probably senate. it was due to Baba Eto's prophesy that Tinubu entered the race......hence his influence on Tinubu till today.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by PresidentAtiku(m): 2:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cryofigbos:

Igbos should not make lagos there problem as south east is under mess and we all know lagos is progressing....deep down u wish there was a strong political force like tinubu in south east....u and ur ppl have turned to third fiddle in your own country bcoz u have refused to have brain and have nothing to offer but hate grin
Have you mined a skull today?
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Brushstrokes20: 2:04pm On Feb 10, 2022
I don't trust these dudes! undecided
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by okorogodwin4(m): 2:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cryofigbos:

grin grin......kindergarten opinion

Why r u not marketing ur candidate, we all know pdp will not even allow an igbo candidate if dey want to stand any chance grin grin

All u make noise about is ur imaginary drug baron and bullion van, u have resulted to hate and insult as there's no chance anywhere for ur pplwhich region is under developed you must be a fool to say that

Your region is under develope yet u r more concern about lagos that is far ahead of all south east states combined
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Ecos(m): 2:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Nobody can save Nigeria. Nigeria is a gonna
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Levels1(m): 2:08pm On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Any movement they are making to save Nigeria should be to tell northerners and Tinubu urchins to allow Igbos take the presidency in 2023.

That is what is just, fair and equitable.

Anything less than that, then they are wasting their time.

This your response sound childish and odds honestly speaking. I'm not in support of anyone /Tribe and the likes but you coming out to say igbo should be giving sound childish... Mind you, position/Authority is not giving on a platters of gold but you earn it/ work for it.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Tareq1105: 2:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:
Any movement they are making to save Nigeria should be to tell northerners and Tinubu urchins to allow Igbos take the presidency in 2023.

So, what would the south east do if denied? I think you people should be concerned about getting your ticket from the Party you're enslaved to before you start thinking of becoming the President.

Personally, I will vote an Igbo man should PDP allow it bcoz they prefer to be Vice.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 2:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
perambulator:

I will repeat what I always say, the problem with people like us is what we like to criticize and complain but we do not get involved with the process. Like it or not, those who are involved in the political process will continue to dictate to people like us and nothing will happen. Do you think all the governors that have held sway in Lagos cannot tackle traffic? They can but they won’t because the fate of the governors lies in the hands of the NURTW because they are the ones involved at the grassroots level. All politics is local, power comes from the people et etc but only the people who participate.

The bottom line is the power base of our politicians come from those who are involved in politics. Every successful politician knows who and who are his real power base and who and who are noise makers. When people like us start to organize ourselves into pressure groups like the NURTW etc and get involved in politics at the grassroots level, then we can start to dictate to politicians and they will have no choice but to listen to us. Until then we will Just make noise on Nairaland, Twitter , channels and the people with the real power base, the taxi drivers, the market women, the farmers because they are the ones who actually make up the party, will continue to be the people the politicians listen to.
You just brought in another issue that wasn't part of the issue raised against him. The key contention was this waste disposal that he brought foreigners to manage and that doesn't go down well with them because that was their main stake of getting money. Just the same way, if he has contracted the Lagos Tax Collection to foreigners or other company, he would have been impeached even more earlier. This is what has been drawing us backward as a nation, the destiny of a state or country should not be at the mercy of a person or group. Ambode coming in to change the narrative pelt him against the power brokers not the regular electorates that he delivered to them the dividend of democracy he promised.
Meanwhile, he never had problem with NURTW, it was just this Waste disposal Issue that he withdrew from their reach.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

You just brought in another issue that wasn't part of the issue raised against him. The key contention was this waste disposal that he brought foreigners to manage and that doesn't go down well with them because that was their main stake of getting money. Just the same way, if he has contracted the Lagos Tax Collection to foreigners or other company, he would have been impeached even more earlier. This is what has been drawing us backward as a nation, the destiny of a state or country should not be at the mercy of a person or group. Ambode coming in to change the narrative pelt him against the power brokers not the regular electorates that he delivered to them the dividend of democracy he promised.
Meanwhile, he never had problem with NURTW, it was just this Waste disposal Issue that he withdrew from their reach.

But this is what i am saying the reason they have no choice is these are the only organised groups that are politically active. We the so called educated ones dont get involved until it is time to vote!!! By which time these groups have dictated who the contestants are. So when they get to power they have no choice but to play the tune of those who pay the piper.

i ahve been saying it for the last 2 weeks people are shouting Osinbajo osinbajo for example, the people that are shouting osinbajo are they registered members of APC, are they in control or have any influence on the delegates that will vote for the candidate?
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 2:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
perambulator:

Bola Ige may have helped him but it was Baba Eto! or let me rephrase that, Baba eto is a Cele priest, he is actually from Ogun state, he was one of MKO's key men during his campaign. He was the one who told Tinubu during a religious crusade that he had a vision he would be the next governor of lagos, at that time apparently Tinubu did not plan to run for governor, probably senate. it was due to Baba Eto's prophesy that Tinubu entered the race......hence his influence on Tinubu till today.
The above statement now made a lot of sense than the former.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
IfnobeGod20:

The above statement now made a lot of sense than the former.

i added a paragraph to my previous post I hope you read it
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 2:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
perambulator:

But this is what i am saying the reason they have no choice is these are the only organised groups that are politically active. We the so called educated ones dont get involved until it is time to vote!!! By which time these groups have dictated who the contestants are. So when they get to power they have no choice but to play the tune of those who pay the piper.

i ahve been saying it for the last 2 weeks people are shouting Osinbajo osinbajo for example, the people that are shouting osinbajo are they registered members of APC, are they in control or have any influence on the delegates that will vote for the candidate?
There's no doubt your submission is tenable. Those that have made politics as hobbies, some of the time dictate the tunes while the internet warriors just complain on the net without active participation.
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by IfnobeGod20: 2:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
perambulator:

i added a paragraph to my previous post I hope you read it
Surely I saw that and I agreed totally with it
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by bennyinii: 3:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=ebukaao1 post=110113064]You can join the HNM movement of the youth of the nation as we support Prof. Yemi Osibanjo for 2023.

Join our WhatsApp and telegram platforms according to your states via the link below.

WhatsApp
(EDO) https:///KP43XXdL4fiDy6ZCitdZRl

(EBONYI) https:///IKdp7Fgko9mCsQfxX99qdP

(ENUGU)
https:///F6zhtBWns4bEK2kwrOtUYY

(KANO)
https:///IVdYtOWGejTDpRoGPEoNGQ

(JIGAWA)
https:///Kdqu0M1xqBaKl55dor2sKD
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 10, 2022
[quote author=bennyinii post=110117148][/quote]

do you have any delegates in APC in all these states? Are your people even card carrying memebers of APC? I hope you know he has to win the APC party primaries first before he can contest and it is not people online that will vote at the primaries but card carrying memebers of APC in these states? I also hope you know that the party registration exercise has finished a few months ago...where where you?

...just so you know!

No matter how noble a cause there is properly targeted and directed effort and there is wasted or misdirected effort!
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by berrystunn(m): 3:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Lovenorth:
Igbo can never rule our lovely country

How old are you?
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by shinealight(m): 3:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
Penguin2:

Only in Nigeria can the government surrender to clear case of blackmail. It’s never done in any civilised/developed nation.
Order people to stay at home against their wish, kill some government security officials and get the Presidency?? Incredible!
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by bennyinii: 4:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Join the HNM telegram group for Abuja.

https:///+8abtQ84voyUxNjk0
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by executive12: 4:23pm On Feb 10, 2022
What is Adams Oshiomhole doing there?
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Charly68: 4:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
They are simply strategizing to save their investment not Nigeria .. people should stop being gullible .
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Panda7: 11:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
this rich men should take over the business minded country not kangaroo ushers and urchins forming integrity with no credibility leading the country backward
Re: 2023: APC, PDP Govs, Dangote, Otedola, Others Move To Save Nigeria by Xbobtage: 9:41am On Feb 13, 2022
MASTERMIND04:

It is not by making an igbo man the president that would solve the problems in Nigeria, it is by electing a selfless leader who will turn things around.
We don't care what tribe the person is coming from.

The question is, do the igbo people care? That is what should matter to you. This is a major tribe in the country we are talking about here.

How do we start a conversation about saving nigeria and building and creating tomorrows patriots without talking about the fact that a major tribe of this country is crying about being sidelined in national issues...Doing that would be like a person talking about being serious about Good self health and wellness but every night they drink excessively and risk destroying their liver.

I don't think any serious investor would want to invest in any sector of nigeria that could be impacted by secession of igbos,( but ironically that is all sectors) because truly if they leave, the country would will eventually break into all the pieces of what it could be.

And by throwing away the opportunity to fix this issue in 2023 we would be walking past a crossroad of an opportunity that might never comeback.

Intelligent high IQ Nigerians, know that what I am saying is the truth, but those blinded by hate, bigotry, and ambitions would never see past those walls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Lands In Anambra Intl Airport / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala With African Finance Ministers And Central Bank Governors / 2023 Campaigns: Buhari Issues Subtle Warning To Political Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.