Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,394 members, 7,926,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 10:21 AM

Comedian, Bovi Shares His Experience At A London Hotel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian, Bovi Shares His Experience At A London Hotel (319 Views)

Nengi Caught With Another Guy In London Hotel Room (video) / Bovi Shares Lovely Photo With His Wife, But The Caption Has Fans Laughing / Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Comedian, Bovi Shares His Experience At A London Hotel by LetDemKnow(m): 11:39am On Feb 10, 2022

Nigerian comedian Bovi has taken to his Instagram stories to share his experience at a hotel in London.

According to the write up, the comedian was presented with embarrassing card issues while trying to check into the hotel.

“Tryna check into hotel in London and they insist I present the card that was used for the booking. I tell them it was done for me by my wife and she’s in Naij. That made it worse,”

“They think I’m stealing. Then to crown am, my own card dey decline �”

He added that for the first time in his life, he used the words “google me” as a result of the situation.

SOURCE - https://mediarants.com/comedian-bovi-shares-his-experience-at-a-london-hotel/
Re: Comedian, Bovi Shares His Experience At A London Hotel by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Your arrogance cost you your predicament.

1 Like

Re: Comedian, Bovi Shares His Experience At A London Hotel by Abfinest007(m): 12:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
Revolution2022:
Your arrogance cost you your predicament.
Mr know it all .
Re: Comedian, Bovi Shares His Experience At A London Hotel by Abfinest007(m): 12:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
They will eventually find out and say sorry

(1) (Reply)

Bbmzansi 2022 LIBO Ask Mpho Of $€x Life & Them See What Happened (video) / Meet Nigeria Artist ( LASKY BOY) Age, Real Name , State Of Origin Nationality Ne / Mercy Aigbe And Her Husband Kazim Adeoti Visit His Community | VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.