Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,150 members, 7,943,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 07:07 AM

Little Little••• - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Little Little••• (326 Views)

Little Little Foxes - The Romance Life Of Christopher And Susan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Little Little••• by Bam17(f): 11:54am On Feb 10, 2022
Copyright © 2022 Jessica Duru
All rights reserved

The right of Jessica Duru to be identified as author of this work has been asserted in conformity with copyright law. No part of this publication may be reproduced l, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the permission in writing from the author.[/b]

GENRES: Fantasy

I don't own the images I use for my stories. They're all from Pinterests.

Once upon a time, in a little cottage, an old woman and a little boy lived together. The little boy was always eager to go down to the river to play with his friends and bring home some fruits. Every time he came back home with a basket full of fruits, his grandmother would wonder where he had gone and where he got all those fruits from. One day, the old woman decided to ask him about it and said, "These fruits you bring, son, where did you get them?"

The innocent boy smiled and replied, "My friends close to the river gave them to me, grandma."

His grandma became even more curious and asked him to take her to them. "I'd like to thank those friends of yours," she said. The little boy eagerly took her to the river where he had met two tiny elves. "Elves, grandma. They're elves. Don't be scared," he reassured her when they got there.

The old woman was amazed as she watched the elves gibbering and a portal opened up, leading to a different world. "Welcome to Wilverin, grandma," four elves appeared from the portal and said.

As they walked through the portal, they found themselves surrounded by tiny houses, each one smaller than the other. "The Chief Elf's house is the one in front, grandma. He's got the littlest house," the boy said.

The little boy's grandmother was fascinated as she looked at the tiny houses around her. She asked him, "Is this why you never come home on time?"

The boy nodded and replied, "Little little, that's my reason."

His grandma didn't understand what he meant, but she was happy to have discovered a new world that existed right in their backyard.

1 Share

Re: Little Little••• by Bam17(f): 11:56am On Feb 10, 2022
Don't mind the first cover joor. That was the firssst one I made 2 years back when I had fairies in mind cheesy grin
Re: Little Little••• by Bam17(f): 12:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
Other kids stories by me
•Aisha's Christmas
•The Bun
•Stuck in Santa's World
•Santa's Jolly Ride kiss

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Secret Union / Script Writer Needed / Echoes From Beyond

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.