Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,681 members, 7,926,925 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 05:21 AM

Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) (27366 Views)

Sophia Momodu & Daughter, Imade Adeleke Step Out In Style For Davido's Concert / Davido & Daughter Visit Paul Okoye In His House To Celebrate Christmas (Pics, Vi / Sophia Momodu Rocks Swimsuit As She Hits The Pool With Her Daughter, Imade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by PrimadonnaO(f): 7:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kingpele:
Hahaha children are just lovely i remembered when I had chicken pox and for the sake of my kids, I made sure I was isolated from them .but my first child a girl and her younger brother could not be restricted, they will force me to open my room door through constant crying and praying, I just had to beg God to protect them because they don't understand why I couldn't come close to them like four days, whenever I come back from work I will go straight to my room, they were heart broken always crying, I had to recover for them cos I was hurting and missing them so much, children is a perfect gift from God

Your colleagues were eligible to contract the chicken pox, yeah?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
A girlchild is so caring, it's unfortunate if a man has no female child,when he's old and tired he'll be surrounded by football-discussing children ranting *sorry dad* with thick voices. Make it a prayer point to be blessed with female children as a man.
partially true. I wish I had a sis also.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by LINTUNE(m): 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Shikena:

I don't have that statistics, though would love to see your data source, but what eyes have seen can't be unseen grin
guy sentiment aside , she's saying the truth and u know it.its even those kind of girls that take care of their aged parents more.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Dejavu44: 7:45pm On Feb 10, 2022
This 1 turn baby mama to work and want to force she n her daughter trending on us without any talent to show for. Tsheew Useless girls
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Shikena(m): 7:58pm On Feb 10, 2022
LINTUNE:
guy sentiment aside , she's saying the truth and u know it. its even those kind of girls that take care of their aged parents more.
Sorry I don't know about that.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Zionzoom(m): 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2022
Iyaebe:
A girlchild is so caring, it's unfortunate if a man has no female child,when he's old and tired he'll be surrounded by football-discussing children ranting *sorry dad* with thick voices. Make it a prayer point to be blessed with female children as a man.
something dey do u grin grin
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by bimbodotun(m): 8:28pm On Feb 10, 2022
......and this made front page
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Oracleforce: 9:33pm On Feb 10, 2022
abc115:
If you don't have a daughter as a man, better pray to God . Alternatively have one as adopted female child.

Nah lie...stop pushing sentiment around the girl child...both sexes are caring have a caring and wicked nature. ..parent just need to keep on praying for their children
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by LogicBomb8: 11:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
Did i just hear d word scripted?
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by kaykith05(m): 4:05am On Feb 11, 2022
Thandiubani:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6r-pngFz8E0

Davido’s daughter, Imade has offered a heartfelt prayer for her mother Sophia Momodu after she reportedly fell sick.

Imade could be seen praying for her mother to recover quickly. She asked God to heal her.

According to Sophia Momodu, Imade had checked on her 5 times before asking God to make her well again.

The caring nature of Davido's daughter was glaring for all to see in the video.

May God answer her heartfelt prayers
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:37am On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
Iyaebe:
[/s]

Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:39am On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
treatise:

Hmmm, this is deep.
[/s]
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by Tomek09(m): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Useless vagina people.
Re: Davido's Daughter, Imade, Prays For Her Sick Mother, Sophia Momodu (Video) by anambraamaka: 12:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
cute

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Gorgeous In Black (photos) / Uche Jumbo Dressed As A Policewoman On Set Of A New Movie (Photos) / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes To Juliet Ibrahim For Calling Her An Idiot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.