Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,255 members, 7,887,734 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:03 PM

My Little Sister Is Misbehaving - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Sister Is Misbehaving (43935 Views)

My Mum Is Planning To Forcefully Give Out My Little Sister Out For Marriage / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2022
underpinna:
My little sister has a boyfriend who writes her love letter.

She is learning computer in another village and always comes back home late. A journey of 30mins back from her training center will take her close to two hours.

I am not always home and just visited the first time this year. After the numerous complaint from my mum I decided to check her school bag and found four letters from a guy. All come came from him. I will be showing it to popsi. My little sis not not the biological daughter to my parents. Her mother was good to us hence we are returning the favor. She just finished secondary school and will soon pick jamb form to further her education on my father's financing.

I just fear pregnancy. She should be within 15-18 can't really tell though.

I'm just afraid popsi might sent her packing.

Can u atleast talk to her and ur mom about this and address it b4 telling ur dad??

Let ur mom be aware and give advice. Gals normal get distracted at this stage so they need guidance and correction.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Yankee101: 12:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Talk to her personally then, involve your dad only if no change
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by LordOfTheGame: 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
This post reeks of hypocrisy and immaturity. Oga OP let me ask first, how old are you now?

Let me assume that you're in your late 20s or early 30s then you should've known what to do and how to do it right.

No1: We all went through this stage in life especially during our secondary school days when we fantasize and crush on the opposite sex, it's nothing wrong at all, just our body and hormones developing into adulthood. At this stage, many people made mistakes that they learnt something from, some made mistake and "went down" from it maybe due to nobdy to direct them on the right paths and decisions.

No2: You being an adult should have known that what you did was invasion of private space. Yes, her schools bag and all therein are her personal belongings and should not be accessed by another without her authorization.

No3: Where you said she's your sister but doesn't know for sure how old she is, that says a lot about the relationship you have with her. For the avoidance of confusion, she is a family friend through her mother. This is because she was not adopted by your parents and not related to you by blood in any way hence; no way you can call her your sister. But let me excuse you on that because we understand the "sister" here in African context but that's not enough reason to ransack her bag.

My advice: Call her to a private discussion and talk to her about the dangers ahead if she's not careful but first of all apologise to her for invading her space. Talk to her and let her know that you care about her and her future and you hope that one day she will make you all proud. Possibly, invite her boyfriend to a private discussion too and never be harsh on any of them (find out his age and act accordingly, you know men can stand up and resist their fellow men) but rather in a kind voice talk to them. Especially the boy, tell him that his future is at stake if he doesn't get wise. Give him examples of great men and encourage him to decide what's right. For now, their education and personal development should be their priorities.

Your expectations: 100% love, respect, loyalty and mostly trust and confidence will be given to you by them.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Mrklemo(m): 12:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
Oh.. I miss this moment. This was when love was love.. Everything laid bare on a piece of paper. Damnnnnn.

Can i turn back the hands of time?.
Its very wrong for you to go through her stuff. You just invaded her privacy. She can sue you for this.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by SmartyPants(m): 12:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is just a phase every young person goes through.

It would be nice to allow her explore her emotions within reason - meet the guy and try to monitor things because you can't stop it.

But how can you even entertain the thought of reporting her if there is even the slightest possibility of her being sent packing??

Is that love or jealousy?
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by saphiere(f): 12:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
underpinna:

She is learning computer in another village and always comes back home late. A journey of 30mins back from her training center will take her close to two hours.

I am not always home and just visited the first time this year. After the numerous complaint from my mum I decided to check her school bag and found four letters from a guy. All come came from him. I will be showing it to popsi. My little sis not not the biological daughter to my parents. Her mother was good to us hence we are returning the favor. She just finished secondary school and will soon pick jamb form to further her education on my father's financing.

Fiction.

How can you not know your sister's age?
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by April4th(m): 12:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
Love the youngsters handwriting though.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by bluefilm: 12:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
underpinna:

I smell LIES...
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by FireUpNow(m): 12:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
underpinna:

OP fear little girls of today. My little daughter who will be just 12 years old on Val's day is already writing love letter to her clasmate who is a boy. I checked her school bag and discovered this. I was so shocked! I called and flog her seriously. I also spoke to her about the dangers of having sex so early so it is not time for her to thinking about the opposite sex and that there is time for everything. No time to check time

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by NohurryInLife: 12:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
rawe45:

You go change prayer as soon as have your first child as a boy. I literally begged God for my last girl
The chief trouble you bah?? grin

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Mrklemo(m): 12:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
[quote author=FireUpNow post=110140002]

OP fear little girls of today. My little daughter who will be just 12 years old on Val's day is already writing love letter to her clasmate who is a boy. I checked her school bag and discovered this. I was so shocked! I called and flog her seriously. I also spoke to her about the dangers of having sex so early so it is not time for her to thinking about the opposite sex and that there is time for everything. No time to check time

12 years.... Wow. Movies don spoil kids
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Junnior: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
SO YOU DISCOVERED THAT YOUR SISTER MAY BE SEEING A BOY AND YOUR FIRST AND ONLY IDEA OF ACTION IS TO SHOW HER LOVE LETTERS TO POPSY? YOU ALSO CLAIM THAT YOU FEAR POPSY WILL SEND HER PACKING, SO WHY THEN DO YOU WANT TO SHOW HIM THE LETTER UNLESS YOU WANT HER TO BE SENT PACKING?

YOU'RE NOT A VERY BRIGHT PERSON, SIR/MA. IF YOU CANNOT COUNSEL A TEENAGER WITHOUT DOING DAMAGE TO THE EXTENT OF LOSING A PLACE SHE CALLS HER HOME THEN I WONDER WHAT IT IS IN THIS WORLD THAT YOU'LL BE RESPONSIBLE ENOUGH FOR.
Well, I won't blame him. He is not her father. The truth is, it's the father's responsibility to guide his children, boy and girl. Keeping it from their father might not be a good idea. The girl might not take her brother seriously. I've seen a case like that where the girl eventually got pregnant.
The father's role should not be assumed by the brother. The father is meant to be more experienced and know how to handle the situation better. If he sends her packing, then so be it. It's better than allowing her to bring shame to the family. But chances are that even if he sends her packing, people will beg for the girl and he would take her back. But by then, she would have known better than to try nonsense while in his house.
The father seems like a no-nonsense man. That's the kind of father that can keep today's girls in check at least a little.

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Enimoney3: 12:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
What an adorable hand writing....

underpinna:

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by maisams01(m): 12:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
Simdyofficial:
Wetin you wan do her before? I had a boyfriend in primary 5. We never had sex. I never had sex till 20 during university days.. All cux of the type of brother I had then. He won't beat you. He will always point at other ladies as example. Big bro fit jus see one girl dey waka with pure water for head and a baby at her back and he go just say- ''see life, see that girl, she fall for love scam, now see as she dey suffer alone with that poor child''. This words and others made me strong. Talk with her. Show her super women and beautiful families, show her beggars in the street, show her hawkers. Show her motherless babies and single mothers. It will go along way.

GOD WILL SURELY BLESS YOU IF YOU MAKE THIS FUTURE ANGEL A SUPER WOMAN
and why did you break it at 20? what stopped you from waiting till after marriage?

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Cuttycool(f): 1:10pm On Feb 11, 2022
If you are sure that your dad will take the issue maturely and not kick the girl outside, then report him to your dad, so that they can warn her, and tell the guy to leave her. Talk to her on the need to concentrate on her education, that having a boyfriend is too early for her age.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Lawxen: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
GOFRONT:
Dear Lord,

Pls never give me a Girlchild. Never ever

Thanks and Yourfaithfully.
Truely yours.

Better don’t bring curse upon yourself
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Lucasmuyiwaa: 1:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
You want to show the love letter to your popsy ke.. Even if he don't send her packing it's still a bad thing because you already exposed her secret not only secret but a relationship secret. You're a bad person if you do that and that girl can never pray or wish you well till eternity. If I were you I will sit her down and talk to her or if not I will also want to Bleep her and of she doesn't gree I will show her what I saw.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by ablejesus26(m): 1:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Bluntguy:

Don't mind the liar. He thinks he can deceive us by calling the little girl his parents are helping out his kid sister. Nonsense.

The op sounds like someone who needs help more than the said sister sad

1 Like

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Blackdisciple(m): 1:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Them no go gree hear word ooo....

Back then one of My little cousin sis came to our house at the tender age maybe 5 or so, my mum enrol her in primary school, we dare not touch that little girl , she grew up was the best in their class when I saw her assessments . I later left for Lagos state 2011, few years after I learnt that shes kinda stubborn later she became pregnant at the age of 14, one thing leads to another I was told that she and the family of the guy brought the police to arrest my dad, come on I wan mad for Lagos which I wish Lagos was closer to Jos I would have travel home to go make trouble like real trouble.

The mother of the boy in question knows our family very well and I knew that woman used to come to our house every since I was in primary in 90s, she's a widow but I never care I don't know what my younger ones were doing they did not arrested that woman ooo, but what can I do am here in Lagos big Bros I in Abuja..

Girls usually bring trouble home than guys.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Mom007(f): 1:29pm On Feb 11, 2022
Wrong move son! Call that girl aside and caution her about the dangers of the world and stop thinking through your armpit. This is normal at that age, she just needs counseling and God has put you in a position to do just that. You don't need to involved your father now. Maybe your mom if she is level headed and if not, talk to her yourself and help reset her small head. A lot of people would never had gone astray if they had had someone older to caution them.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by kelmicheal: 1:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
Not her fault because her body is changing rapidly this is where she begins to develop attractions for opposite sex just let her know the consequences of her jumping into early relationship

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Jacksparrow7(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
underpinna:

rule no 1: don't promise any woman marriage. My parents always tell me that. If her boyfriend don't have money, please kick him out. Report the letter to your parents as fast as possible.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by ELdaar55(m): 1:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
This generation is something else.. everybody now wants to have boyfriends/girlfriends ☹️☹️☹️
underpinna:

Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Freemasonry: 1:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Your little sister is clearly at that impressionable age that is often characterized by stubbornness, and naivety.
The worst you can do is scold her or threaten her. Just talk to her as a brother to a sister.
That's all you owe her, and if she chooses to ruin her life afterwards, at least you'd have played your role.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Rexymania(m): 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Leave them. At least the guy looks intelligent. E duh be her way. Just advice her against unwanted pregnancy
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Adex2442: 1:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Comrade
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by NoToPile: 1:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
That girl needs some brain resetting before wahlaha set in.

Before you know now she will start sleeping with him abeg oo.
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THERES SOME SENSE IN WHAT HE SAID THOUGH

cool cool which sense?
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by OBALOLA55(m): 1:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
gift0123:

cool cool which sense?
IFE BALU ABA ABAGO
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
IFE BALU ABA ABAGO

Ehhhh cool cool okooo
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Enemyofpeace: 2:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Op you no dey fok another person’s sister?
Re: My Little Sister Is Misbehaving by Simdyofficial(f): 2:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
maisams01:
and why did you break it at 20? what stopped you from waiting till after marriage?
do you know how many girls that have lost good guys because of this wait for marriage before sex I actually never had sex with someone I was dating then but with a male best friend. Now we married. So Life is zigzag

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mother And Daughter Who Looks So Much Alike Goes Nude (see Photos / Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Marriage Still Rocks: Two Nairalanders Celebrate A Decade Of Pure Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.