Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,340 members, 7,947,539 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Pls I Need Clarification On This - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls I Need Clarification On This (175 Views)

Please I Need Clarification On This Game / Whatsapp Makes Clarification On New Privacy Policy / Misconceptions / Clarification On Viral UK Work Visas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Clarification On This by iKON11(m): 6:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
Hello guys, something happened some days back in my area and it has become a topic for debate this.
A guy claimed he sent a lady 1500 to visit him and the lady didn't show up so he uploaded the lady's pictures, phone numbers and social media profiles on Facebook to shame her and even threatened to sue her.
Today the lady has instituted a court case against the guy for defamation. According to the lady, she offered to refund the money when she couldn't make it but the guy refused. She has already pressed charges and uploaded the summons on Facebook.
For the sake of better argument, I would love to know from those who have better knowledge of the law than me, IS THERE ANY CRIMINAL CASE HERE? IS THE LADY RIGHT TO SUE? WHAT DOES THE LAW SAY ABOUT THIS?
Re: Pls I Need Clarification On This by Simdyofficial(f): 6:30pm On Feb 10, 2022
iKON11:
Hello guys, something happened some days back in my area and it has become a topic for debate this.
A guy claimed he sent a lady 1500 to visit him and the lady didn't show up so he uploaded the lady's pictures, phone numbers and social media profiles on Facebook to shame her and even threatened to sue her.
Today the lady has instituted a court case against the guy for defamation. According to the lady, she offered to refund the money when she couldn't make it but the guy refused. She has already pressed charges and uploaded the summons on Facebook.
For the sake of better argument, I would love to know from those who have better knowledge of the law than me, IS THERE ANY CRIMINAL CASE HERE? IS THE LADY RIGHT TO SUE? WHAT DOES THE LAW SAY ABOUT THIS?
the guy na fool. Cux of 1500.. Well at the court of law. Them go just tell themselves sorry ni. We have better cases to attend to

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Abraham Reveals What Helps Her Husband Handle Her Well In Bed / Tanzanian Man Builds Own Grave At A Cost Of $3,000, States Reasons / N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.