Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,435 members, 7,881,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:32 AM

Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result (917 Views)

Can I Get Engineering With This Jamb Score / Can I Study Medicine And Surgery With This Result. / Can I Run My Masters In Engineering With A Degree In Physics Electronics(B.Tech) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by Etimix: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Please I need your answer

Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Just do another NECO and target a C6 minimum in your waec. You can use combined result, but I don't think most schools will take a D in English, sorry.

Still, you can check private universities... If possible call their admission team. Good luck.
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by Elitefosa: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Bro... it's a good result, but you still need English at the end of the day
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by viyon02: 10:18pm On Feb 10, 2022
Not at all, you need some key subjects like further mathematics and Technical drawing. And d7 in English not too good.
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by Druggey(m): 10:27pm On Feb 10, 2022
U need credit in English Language but u must be well prepared for the herculean task ahead. cool
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by clockwisereport: 7:53am On Feb 11, 2022
viyon02:
Not at all, you need some key subjects like further mathematics and Technical drawing.
And d7 in English not too good.

@bolded Stop passing wrong information. He does not need further maths neither does he need technical writing.

Only English spoiled the result
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by NL1960: 10:15am On Feb 11, 2022
viyon02:
Not at all, you need some key subjects like further mathematics and Technical drawing. And d7 in English not too good.

clockwisereport:

@bolded Stop passing wrong information. He does not need further maths neither does he need technical writing.

Only English spoiled the result

What @viyon02 said is not really wrong if it is Unilag. Unilag requires Further Maths in all courses in Faculty of Engineering. Unilag uses JAMB, O/Level and PUTME. The five subjects combination for O/Level calculation are: English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths. O/Level calculation forms 20% of the aggregate.
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by clockwisereport: 10:37am On Feb 11, 2022
NL1960:

What @viyon02 said is not really wrong if it is Unilag. Unilag requires Further Maths in all courses in Faculty of Engineering. Unilag uses JAMB, O/Level and PUTME. The five subjects combination for O/Level calculation are: English, Maths, Physics, Chemistry and Further Maths. O/Level calculation forms 20% of the aggregate.
Ok o
Re: Can I Study Civil Engineering With This Result by Etimix: 5:12pm On May 04, 2022
Thanks everyone for the reply

(1) (Reply)

Do Your Really Know This? / This Is How You Make Money With Tiktok / What To Expect On Post Ume Exam: Any Info?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.