Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:27 AM

Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. (6324 Views)

AI Generated Sexy Bikini Models Going Viral, Set To Replace Women (Photos) / Red Pill Is Turning Me Into Gay / Red Pill Memes For Our Entertainment. (2) (3) (4)

Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Goodmarlian: 10:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
Savage

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Goodmarlian: 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
More

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by uthlaw: 10:24pm On Feb 10, 2022
We want those SIMP to be free from misery of women!

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Goodmarlian: 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2022
uthlaw:
We want those SIMP to be free from misery of women!

grin cheesy

Men eye don laa

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Brian47(m): 10:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Me if i see lots of men following one lady, I just let go.
Abeg I no get that strength. I go find other girls eventually

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by MAGG0T(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2022

Only fools still believe in love. Especially with Nigerian girls!

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Goodmarlian: 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2022
sad

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 10, 2022
Long life to all RED PILLERS out there!

I'm proud of those real niggas of mine on twitter! Esp the second guy on the 1st screenshot cheesy

Baba said I just want to woo u. I didn't sign for Olympics grin. That guy is a Real Nigga!!
He understands the game very well.

You don't waste your time asking Nigerian girls for friendship or relationships. You woo (flirt) with her instead, banger her pussy as hard as you can, dump her and move on.

No stress, no drama. Just bang and move on.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by dawnomike(m): 10:52pm On Feb 10, 2022
No time for competition...
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Amb1045(m): 12:41am On Feb 11, 2022
No time for competition for already slack kitten. Lol
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by YungMillionaire: 12:53am On Feb 11, 2022
Red pillers are gradually making in-roads in the Nigerian sphere...very soon, women will be begging men to fvck.

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:16am On Feb 11, 2022
Redpiller indeed..kiddo on nairaland be deceiving himself..did you see them use derogatory or insultive words at the lady?or did they tell you they are wannabe redpillers? cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself there..where is the redpill on here again huh?it's gone for good..if by any chance it tries to bring it's head again then I cut it off like I usually do.. cheesy

Bunch of weaklings forming hard boys online while in reality they are nothing..you folks will soon grow up.. grin

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Sammy101111(m): 3:51am On Feb 11, 2022
Only fools will be chasing after a woman
When it is still my money i will spend on her

If you are too beautiful for your self then remain in your fathers house lol

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by silibaba: 5:11am On Feb 11, 2022
This is one of the reasons I wonder why a man will use his hard earn money to chase a woman.

Wetin give joy pass alcohol (moderately taken) or weeeed.

Women are just overhyped.

If men can have self control like me, women go dey book us down in advance.

The konji wey dey hold you, dey hold them x10. They only pretend like they are fine.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by juniorstar(m): 5:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Why would you keep stressing yourself for something.. that would be a regular stressor in your life. Person wey go dey stress you at least suppose form small no stress you for beginning. If as a lady u make it obvious to me and alway tell me about guys wooing you..i wont talk..i don already reason you matter forget. It shows no respect..do what you have to do if u want to be with me.
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by flokii: 6:52am On Feb 11, 2022
There is no point chasing a girl like that cos she'll likely say yes to all the guys wooing her even if they number up to 15 and will find a way to be sleeping with all 15 of them.

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by majamajic(m): 7:33am On Feb 11, 2022
It motivates me
But not when am in ,
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:35am On Feb 11, 2022
I'm glad men are getting smarter these days, those girls want men that they can easily manipulate and control, this is why the Redpill is there for them to take.

Take the RedPill and be alright.

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by BUSHHUNTER: 8:00am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by BigYash: 8:09am On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Redpiller indeed..kiddo on nairaland be deceiving himself..did you see them use derogatory or insultive words at the lady?or did they tell you they are wannabe redpillers? cheesy

Keep deceiving yourself there..where is the redpill on here again huh?it's gone for good..if by any chance it tries to bring it's head again then I cut it off like I usually do.. cheesy

Bunch of weaklings forming hard boys online while in reality they are nothing..you folks will soon grow up.. grin
Noise maker..
Every man must be wise. You like it or not.. One thing you failed to understand is that.. All your comments about redpills enlightens men more,about the deceitful nature of nowadays women.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit. Then you can never be wise..

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Nyascobar1414: 8:11am On Feb 11, 2022
Few months to come naija girls will so much be in need of a man.

They literally thought they are the prize...
Its a matter of weeks...

Ex-h0es will regret their wh*ring years....
As years passby they will be dropping out cos of this adage saying they age like milk...

To the SIMPS... Accept my SIMPathy.
This I have seen!

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Feb 11, 2022
BigYash:
Noise maker..
Every man must be wise. You like it or not.. One thing you failed to understand is that.. All your comments about redpills enlightens men more,about the deceitful nature of nowadays women.. You gerrit? If you don't gerrit. Then you can never be wise..
Shove that up your throat ninito.. wink
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Psalmemmy(m): 8:23am On Feb 11, 2022
May d pills never get exhausted�
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by Psalmemmy(m): 8:27am On Feb 11, 2022
silibaba:
This is one of the reasons I wonder why a man will use his hard earn money to chase a woman.

Wetin give joy pass alcohol (moderately taken) or weeeed.

Women are just overhyped.

If men can have self control like me, women go dey book us down in advance.

The konji wey dey hold you, dey hold them x10. They only pretend like they are fine.
na so one dem film one oyibo inside moving motto dey play wit her tin..e hard fr them
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:32am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna:
fool i gat u again.
I gat you big.. wink
Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna:
you are a LovePeddler and you butt leaks. Idi.ot. U nefa know me
You know how we roll account cloner? wink
So tell me kiddo what else can you do apart from cloning and creating people's account..let me make you productive.. grin cheesy
habla pequeno nino.. cheesy

Re: Omo!!! Red Pill Is Going Viral See As Them Finish This Lady On Twitter. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Stinkypuna:
daamn! ur brain iq is really low, how many acct did i clone LovePeddler? Its like u need to be fvcked, i mean really really hard.
Ain't you the same guy who've been cloning people's account?
Or is someone impersonating you..why the ranting and wailing huh? undecided

South Sudan Is Blessed / Why A Man Should Have More Than One Woman /