Stats: 3,174,067 members, 7,890,516 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:15 PM

Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? (15830 Views)

Why Muslims Do Not Celebrate And Congratulate Non-muslims On Their Festivals? / Why Muslims do not celebrate non-muslim festivals? / Muslim Should Avoid Fights And Arguments (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by Lordmoh: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
Techreliance:

Why are majority of you these Kaafir are so delusional and daft, if it's true that a Muslim do kill non Muslim just as you've been brainwashed u and you families should av been in hell by now.
Animals!

They don't read about their history, if a Christian should read about the Crusaders and the Templers, they won't even mention the word 'Terrorism

Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by chieveboy(m): 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2022
AntiChristian:

We are not looking at anybody as superior or inferior! We call Muslims to what is appropriate according to the texts of Islam.
And you are not a Muslim who follow the texts of Islam in this case....

Lover's day is not part of Islam. It was brought by one immoral Saint Valentine.....

Actually Muslims partake or observe several events and activities that are not part of Islam: Worker's day, Independence Day, Monday, Tuesday, to name a few.

The problem I can let you know is just a lack of Space and understanding which the average zealot lacks and can't give his fellow man under any guise.

You call St. Valentine an Immoral, what he actually did was be martyred for the sake of love and that day is in commemoration of his sacrifice for Love, are you confirming Love is an immorality in Islam? Whether there is immorality today in Valentine celebration is left for the partakers, after all, even Haj candidates partake of prostitutes in Mecca which does not make Haj an immoral affair.

I am sure you know nothing of St. Valentine by referring to him as "Immoral", and then we would have to visit your prophet under your definition of "Immoral".

I feel you simply and characteristically just want to supress and dictate how people including Muslims live their lives as though Muslims who observe the day are doing so as an Islamic practice.

Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by RightChannel: 4:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

You don't expect we as Muslims to celebrate a day when Adultery will be on a rise, Alcohol spilled all over. We don't celebrate immorality

But you can celebrate a month of Ramadan when hotels, motels, guest houses, etc will witness low turn out of customers, you can celebrate a month of Ramadan when beer parlours shall witness low turn-out of drunkard, you can celebrate a month of Ramadan when prostitutes will go on a break till after the month of your Ramadan. Islam is an absolutely disgrace to humanity

Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by Barims(m): 5:24pm On Feb 11, 2022
I can't stop thanking myself for dumping this useless religion,, it's almost like a curse by calling someone a Muslim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by naija4life247: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lordmoh:

Sorry but you're not a Muslim, we don't celebrate a pagan festival. Be warned

I will ask my Niggas to drop you now if you don't stop this embarrassment that you are bringing on Islam.

Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by gaskiyamagana: 7:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
RightChannel:
Everything about muhammad and allah is hatred, so therefore celebrating Val is like bringing fire on muhammad in grave

Jesusweed plus combination together christamadol addict is not invited here.
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by gaskiyamagana: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Barims:
I can't stop thanking myself for dumping this useless religion,, it's almost like a curse by calling someone a Muslim lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
We will continue to be thanking Allah that your type is deported to religion of pig.
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by gaskiyamagana: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
RightChannel:

But you can celebrate a month of Ramadan when hotels, motels, guest houses, etc will witness low turn out of customers, you can celebrate a month of Ramadan when beer parlours shall witness low turn-out of drunkard, you can celebrate a month of Ramadan when prostitutes will go on a break till after the month of your Ramadan. Islam is an absolutely disgrace to humanity
Very, very high on JESUSWEED.
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by gaskiyamagana: 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
OMYKROIN:

As mohammed was following his vain desires with raping children of 6 years before being served hot breakfast of rat poison.

The same way his vain desire was to rob and murder caravans on their truth route.
Isn't from him that all these violence emanated from.

A stark muturu ndama illiterate opium abuser had to out of highness scribbled one Nonsense book of manual that you call quoran.

Islam is cursed true true.
Oh Jesus! Come quick, quick with holy water, anointing oil and fire fireworks to deliverily deliver dis wan from islamaditiaric.
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by Barims(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

We will continue to be thanking Allah that your type is deported to religion of pig.

Yes truth islam is religion of pig, blood thirsty religion

Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by RightChannel: 8:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
gaskiyamagana:

Very, very high on JESUSWEED.

The solution to your problem is a cup of hot camel urine grin
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by RightChannel: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
Don't just forget to take a glass cup of camel urine, that is the only drug/medicine muhammad prescribed for your healing

gaskiyamagana:

Jesusweed plus combination together christamadol addict is not invited here.
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by CJust(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Farid24224:

You are so damn funny!! How can you say that Nairaland Muslims hate Christians?!!! Like seriously is something wrong with you?? Nairaland Christians are the most bigotry, religious fanatics ever...
u may not hate christain or nairaland muslims may not hate. Not all humans are d same
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by CJust(m): 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
naija4life247:

Whatever you are smoking, stop it, before it stops you and dumps you at the psychiatric hospital.

I am a Muslim married to a Christian.

if dat's it then thank God that all is well btw christains and muslims.
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by mamawa123: 12:09am On Feb 12, 2022
This is new age……… I don’t follow any imam or any religion leader because I don’t need them between me and my God therefore I do what I think is right for a normal human being to do.

Valentine is loading
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by Farid24224(m): 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
CJust:

u may not hate christain or nairaland muslims may not hate. Not all humans are d same

But why are Nairaland Christians like that?? Are they of a different sect or what?
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by Lordmoh: 12:07am On Feb 13, 2022
RightChannel:

Lmao � you just admitted that we're more devoted than Christians
Re: Why A Muslim Should Not Celebrate Valentine? by RightChannel: 1:13am On Feb 13, 2022
Lordmoh:

Lmao � you just admitted that we're more devoted than Christians

Exactly you're very correct.

You are more devoted than Christians in Hotels, guest houses, etc as you Muslims are the highest customers patronizing them for Short Service in an act of adultery and fornicating.

You are more devoted than Christians in beer parlous as you Muslims are the highest drunkard in Nigeria.

You are more devoted than Christians in prostitution as you Muslim men so much love cruising with harlots, Olosho than Christians and that was why allah promised to give you 72 virgins each in his sexual paradise

I Dont Think Ahmadiyya Are Muslims / Nice Quranic Recitations / Nigerian Pilgrim Returns Lost N500,000 To Pakistani Man In Mecca. Photo