Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:31 PM

Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) (24482 Views)

Ahneeka Speaks On Masturbating, Teddy And Bambam Toilet Sex And More / #bbnaija : Teddy A And Bambam At The Multichoice Office / BBNaija: Teddy A And BamBam Arrive Nigeria With Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Newsmic: 9:12am On Feb 11, 2022
Big Brother Naija stars, Tope Adenibuyan aka Teddy A and Oluwabamike Olawunmi aka Bambam have announced that they are expecting their second child, a baby boy, IGBERETV reports.

The couple shared the news in an episode of their TV show, Uncut With BamTeddy.

In the video, Teddy A amd Bam Bam visit the gym, where Teddy proceeds to regulate the exercises Bam Bam can engage in.

He says: "I’m a little particular about the type of exercises she does right now because she’s still in the early phase of our little prince coming."

Bam Bam then says: "I kind of like how protective of me he is; he’s always like oh don’t do too much baby, don’t break your nails.

"He’s really sweet, though, thank you, baby."

The couple met as housemates on season 3 of Big Brother Naija. They began dating in the house and continued their relationship after they exited the show.

They announced their engagement on August 4, 2019.

Their traditional wedding held on September 7, 2019, and their church wedding took place on November 16 2019, in Dubai, UAE.

They welcomed their first child, a daughter Zendaya, in 2020.

Below is the video which captured the moment the announcement of their second child was made.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3NB0lAb7k_Q

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZCZhvmFXJ0/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Holafizz: 9:34am On Feb 11, 2022
Congrats

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Oshilikeifeany(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2022
grin
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Onyeasi(m): 9:34am On Feb 11, 2022
It's all good

3 Likes

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by davodyguy: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Jaydasilva10: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Ok
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by 4lorunsho(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Congrats

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by SultanOfPuna: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Bam Bam then says: "I kind of like how protective of me he is; he’s always like oh don’t do too much baby, don’t break your nails.

"He’s really sweet, though, thank you, baby."
grin grin grin grin grin
Typical Fathers behaviours, especially when they are expecting their first baby boy.

Reminds me of our family friend that has 4 girls no boy.
His wife got pregnant, did her ultrasound in hospital in Aba.
They told her it was a boy.
The husband literally threw a party celebrating this news.He was in cloud 9

Only for the day of delivery, na girl the woman born.

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Jentle244: 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
T
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by integrity16(m): 9:35am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by RPG2020(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Nah nah shocked sad
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by icekidmuktar(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2022
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Sabadon(m): 9:36am On Feb 11, 2022
God bless your fruits, stay low key and scandal free

6 Likes

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:36am On Feb 11, 2022
I hope no be inside toilet dem conceive this one sha

Dirty couple

2 Likes

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Iamdbull: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Dbull on this one!!!

Congratulations to them we stay in the same estate don't know why have not run into them before

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by beautyhd: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations to them.
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 11, 2022
Congrats. Those who were calling them toilet couple can't even afford an apartment with toilet in it.

Na face me I slap you broke gay red pillers Una be.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by beautyhd: 9:38am On Feb 11, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Dirty couple

Less bitterness will do you more good.

40 Likes

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:39am On Feb 11, 2022
beautyhd:

Less bitterness will do you more good.
grin

Abeg, lemme o

I just dey joke o

Nothing serious

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:40am On Feb 11, 2022
Congratulations. What works for A, may not work for B. This life no balance cry

1 Like

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by lost24: 9:41am On Feb 11, 2022
Buy cheap data
visit www.ptel.com.ng
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:41am On Feb 11, 2022
1nigeriamyfoot:

Dirty couple
See you wey dem conceive inside kitchen undecided

11 Likes

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by pretydiva(f): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Iamdbull:
Dbull on this one!!!

Congratulations to them we stay in the same estate don't know why have not run into them before
Nobody ask you undecided

8 Likes

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by deepwater(f): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2022
Lol

They better start a reality show ASAP...

I see it making more money for them

Ike and mercy was "do by force"

BamTeddy be like "do for love"

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by tayour917i(m): 9:42am On Feb 11, 2022
God bless this couple
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by 1nigeriamyfoot: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
pretydiva:

See you wey dem conceive inside kitchen undecided

Fine woman

Would you be my Val?
Re: Teddy A And BamBam Are Expecting Their Second Child – A Boy (Video) by rave1049: 9:43am On Feb 11, 2022
Congrats to them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Conferred With Chieftaincy Title in Ondo / Ali Nuhu And Wife Maimuna Garba, Celebrate 15th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / The 67 Million Youths Initiative Is Free Of Government Influence - Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.