Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,464 members, 7,978,505 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 09:36 AM

Peace of mind - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Peace of mind (789 Views)

If Only I Can Settle This, I Will Have Peace Of Mind. / Marriage: Specs Or Peace Of Mind? / Majority Of Men Avoid Hot And Beautiful Girls For Peace Of Mind. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peace of mind by Phoneworld: 11:24am On Feb 11, 2022
I also want to have a child of my own, i wish of this everyday but I can’t train one for now because am not financially okay, but if i see a lady (45 below) who is ready to take in and take care of the child like i will, then i see no big deal, but u will let me see him once in a while, i will be happy with that, once i am financially stable i will do my part as a father to my child, if u want marriage, fine, if not, fine, i am 30 years of age, 6ft tall, i love to cook, i may not be perfect but i really like to cook, i am trying to push my self in school, i am in my final year, which i will be finishing in April, i am currently studying industrial engineering.

We are going to leave this world one day and the goal is to be happy always, age is just a number, everyone are in search of rest of mind, is not all men that are the same likewise women.

You can send me a mail, go to my profile
Please no insult..

Am not a gold digger, but just want a better life for the unborn and also be a happy father..
Re: Peace of mind by Phoneworld: 8:38pm On Feb 18, 2022
smiley
Re: Peace of mind by frozen70(f): 3:03am On Feb 19, 2022
Phoneworld:
I also want to have a child of my own, i wish of this everyday but I can’t train one for now because am not financially okay, but if i see a lady (45 below) who is ready to take in and take care of the child like i will, then i see no big deal, but u will let me see him once in a while, i will be happy with that, once i am financially stable i will do my part as a father to my child, if u want marriage, fine, if not, fine, i am 30 years of age, 6ft tall, i love to cook, i may not be perfect but i really like to cook, i am trying to push my self in school, i am in my final year, which i will be finishing in April, i am currently studying industrial engineering.

We are going to leave this world one day and the goal is to be happy always, age is just a number, everyone are in search of rest of mind, is not all men that are the same likewise women.

You can send me a mail, go to my profile
Please no insult..

Am not a gold digger, but just want a better life for the unborn and also be a happy father..

Why are you in a hurry to birth a child and hope the mother will take care of the child till you are capable of such

This looks like gambling

Find your feet first and then think of how to make a home

A man's responsibilities over a child, starts from the very moment his woman becomes pregnant, so how do you want to have a sense of belonging on that child and mother when you can barely feed yourself

Pls do the right thing first, find you bearing

Well you may be lucky to have one woman that will accept your wishes

But you are likely not going to have peace of mind

1 Like

Re: Peace of mind by Truvelisback(m): 9:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Bro, there are working class girls below ur age around u, find one.
Re: Peace of mind by bigjackass: 9:32am On Feb 19, 2022
If you find what you are looking for, you may end up regretting it. Just give yourself five to six years and get your finances together. By then you will be 36 which is not too late to start a family.

1 Like

Re: Peace of mind by Phoneworld: 9:29pm On Feb 19, 2022
frozen70:

Why are you in a hurry to birth a child and hope the mother will take care of the child till you are capable of such

This looks like gambling

Find your feet first and then think of how to make a home

A man's responsibilities over a child, starts from the very moment his woman becomes pregnant, so how do you want to have a sense of belonging on that child and mother when you can barely feed yourself

Pls do the right thing first, find you bearing

Well you may be lucky to have one woman that will accept your wishes

But you are likely not going to have peace of mind
Thanks for the advice, God bless u
Re: Peace of mind by frozen70(f): 10:07pm On Feb 19, 2022
Phoneworld:

Thanks for the advice, God bless u

Thanks dear
Re: Peace of mind by Phoneworld: 11:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
frozen70:

Thanks dear
Re: Peace of mind by Phoneworld: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
shocked
frozen70:

Thanks dear

(1) (Reply)

The Enemy Of Your Friend Is Your What? / Obara Jesus! See What Her Husband Got Her For Being A Good Wife! So Touching � / Hire Skaters To Share Flyers & Paste Stickers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.