Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,320 members, 7,881,178 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:55 PM

Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. (944 Views)

JAMB Rejects Apology Of Timipade Kemepade, Candidate Who Cheated 21 Years Ago / FUTMINNA Graduating Student Wears "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt / Fresh Graduate Wore "Cheated In Every Exam" T-shirt (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by blackbeauty22: 11:43am On Feb 11, 2022
The Lord say we should be good in the Bible show love, help the needed.

Avoid all evil deals.

But people who stubbornly refuse to follow all this Bible rules are the most successfull in this life...

Me Don dey confuse ooo

4 Likes

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 11:47am On Feb 11, 2022
No be only you, Am still confusing. I do think if prosperity is already destined from heaven irrespective of your religion.

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Are you of this world? For in the world you will have tribulations... For all that will live a holy life must be persecuted, by this evil world. You are God's own, know who you are.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by BobbieZion(m): 2:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
Christianity is beautiful.
It can make u too nice,caring,forgiving,upright and uncompromising that people will take advantage of it.

But don't change for how people do things in order to fit.
Keep to your standards and principles.....

2 Likes

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by blahc007: 3:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
blackbeauty22:

Avoid all evil deals.

But people who stubbornly refuse to follow all this Bible rules are the most successfull in this life...

Me Don dey confuse ooo
Well...it all depends on what you mean..
If you are talking about illegal means of making money, already you know there end.

If you are talking about making clean money....Weda u be Christian, Muslim , atheist or whatever....Riches favor the bold, those who are consistently persistent in there work....

Ask Elon musk how many hours he puts into work daily....u wouldn't want to work like that bro......
If a Christian does same, he will succeed even more.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by Rickmann: 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
blackbeauty22:

Avoid all evil deals.

Me Don dey confuse ooo

Our problem is that we are damn too religious in this part of the world. Just live a life of good morals and virtue and things will work naturally.
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by Divoc19(f): 5:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
Study human psychology and know better
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by Professorcplus(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
blackbeauty22:

Me Don dey confuse ooo
Your own case is like preparing for Jamb with Sunday school manual. There are certain principles to how things work. Not one principle but many. But sadly religion only focusess and promotes the least irrelevant.

It is your duty to convince yourself how they get their success if it's worth emulating you can apply it to your life.
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by LordIsaac(m): 8:16pm On Feb 11, 2022
That's why even the Bible says, "narrow but straight is the way that leadeth to everlasting life and few are found therein..." Of course, the opposite would hold true too. Meaning, the majority are not always right and, following Christ requires carrying"a cross". And cross-carrying is never pleasant. May God help us to overcome.

1 Like

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by Piptocoin: 8:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
blackbeauty22:

Avoid all evil deals.

Me Don dey confuse ooo

You think christianity is all about obeying lifeless rules. No wonder you feel cheated. It is all about following and living for Christ.
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by akinade28(f): 9:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Even king David in the bible felt this way. He explained this Psalm 73, you can read other simpler version aside KJV.
So don't get tired of doing good bro, you are on the right track.
Gal.6.9 So don't get tired of doing what is good. Don't get discouraged and give up, for we will reap a harvest of blessing at the appropriate time. (NLT)
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by lereinter(m): 10:59am On Feb 12, 2022
You are comparing your salvation to world satisfaction

Joy of Christianity is joy of having salvation

Be contented with the worldly possessions God has made you attain
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by IamAuntyOnion(f): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
just do good even if its not reciprocated

1 Like

Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 11:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
The rules/ word of God are just like tools/instruments in a mans hands. They are so many of them.

In certain situations of life. The HOLYSPIRIT is the one to tell you. WHICH one to use. WHEN to use. WHERE to use. HOW to use. And even their combinations thereof. It not something you can directly pick from the bible. Or else you'll just be doing guess work. When many words of God are arranged properly in your mind and the LIGHT OF GOD flashes on them it gives UNDERSTANDING. Lastly, GOD THE FATHER is not a christian and MONEY is not everything.
Re: Christianity Makes Me Feel Cheated At Some Point. by olamoses75(m): 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
blahc007:

Well...it all depends on what you mean..
If you are talking about illegal means of making money, already you know there end.

If you are talking about making clean money....Weda u be Christian, Muslim , atheist or whatever....Riches favor the bold, those who are consistently persistent in there work....

Ask Elon musk how many hours he puts into work daily....u wouldn't want to work like that bro......
If a Christian does same, he will succeed even more.
so true. We have two types of Christians; the ones that believe you must be fetish before you can get rich, and the ones that believe they don't need to do a lot of works to be successful since they're Christian.

(1) (Reply)

Solve This Mathematics Word Problem / ATBU To Rusticate Students Over Kissing, Touching And Others / ASUU Strike Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.