Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,545 members, 7,975,135 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:44 PM

Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities (1703 Views)

Massive Road Construction In Anambra, Obiano Continues Inspection Tour(photos) / Sanwo-Olu Begins Massive Road Construction In Ikorodu Axis / LASG Begins Massive Road Rehabilitation, Covering Of Manholes Across The State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities by shortIGBOman: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
gaby:

Yeah, you are right.

Now, run along..

@Gaby.
Come and see how your Governor got stuck in a substandard Road he build. grin grin grin

Edo no be Lagos truly. grin

Re: Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities by Elderniercri(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Lies.
Obaseki is the worst thing that has ever happened to Edo State. The State is presently on auto pilot. What the Op posted here is audio project. No meaningful development in the State.

Touts and Agberos have taking over the State. Double taxation everywhere with nothing to show for it. If Obaseki is to recontest for election, he won't get up to 100 votes.

Ok
Re: Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities by Elderniercri(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
gaby:

Obaseki is the kind of Governor Nigeria needs.

No fee money.

Politics isn't a career for couch potatoes who'd be waiting for their share of the monthly locations to share and flex with...

That's his only sin.

Make una go find legit work do and make politics a people-oriented service rendering endeavour.

The days of free money all on the name that na we make am Governor is gone.

Today's Edo is all about Administration, not political governance.

It seems strange and annoying I know, but we'll all be better for it in the long run.

Lol, I just read the guy and I nr just get power to argue..
I like the fact that u can’t stroll to the govt hux and be expecting some money u didn’t work for…
I have someone in my area, na everyday him dy swear for obaseki

Say oshobaba time, u can walk to govt hux… enter 1 or 2 offices and you’re going back home with 30k

Now him say it’s like graveyard… no money dy flow

How do u expect money u didn’t work for and u are still saying Nigerian politicians are corrupt
Re: Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities by gaby(m): 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Elderniercri:

Lol, I just read the guy and I nr just get power to argue..
I like the fact that u can’t stroll to the govt hux and be expecting some money u didn’t work for…
I have someone in my area, na everyday him dy swear for obaseki

Say oshobaba time, u can walk to govt hux… enter 1 or 2 offices and you’re going back home with 30k

Now him say it’s like graveyard… no money dy flow

How do u expect money u didn’t work for and u are still saying Nigerian politicians are corrupt

Don't mind the lazy dingbats.
Re: Edo Makes History With Massive Road Project To Open Up Oil Producing Communities by wealthtrak: 3:39pm On Feb 17, 2022
Elderniercri:

This pictures you’re seeing is for the tech park… I was there personally and I’ve since applied through Decagon to be part of the new intake

You can check Decagon’s website, you literally have an option for a student loan once you’re accepted in the park…you’ll be given accommodation and stipends during your stay in the facility with everything you need for your training… once you’re done, they try to facilitate your employment so you can be able to pay back… I applied last year as you must know it’s very competitive.

The creative hub, I had a friend who went for the concert and he’s told me about that one too… it’s at airport road you can go check it out…it’s in the same space with observer newspaper

Production hub is at sapele road..I also have a bros who’s benefiting from that

My younger brothers attended BTC…in fact my elder brother went there too, it’s totally different… I’ve checked it out too

See what you should do is try to check those things out.. I assure you, they’re not audio projects

NB: Please I’m not into politics or a politician, I’m just saying what I know
Impressive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

To Those Asking Ipob To Go Through Political Means / “Why Are His Hands Shaking”? Nigerians React To Tinubu’s Recent Video / Kwankwaso Simply Said Reality, The North Will Not Vote For An Igbo Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.