Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,386 members, 7,904,468 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:00 PM

These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die (172 Views)

I Love Seeing Graphic Images, Am I Normal? / The Day Death Wil Take Me, I Wish To Die In A Plane Crash. / Who Remembers These Super Eagles Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die by BigCabal: 1:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nigerians are a very versatile group of people, and part of our versatility reflects in the sudden urge to do things we’ve considered normal. Many of these urges aren’t natural and need to die by thunder or fire.

1. The urge to be the upstairs neighbour who pounds yam in their kitchen
Who wakes up and feels it’s alright to pick up a mortar and pestle to start pounding yam or whatever they feel like eating when they know they have neighbours who live downstairs? Get a food processor or take that mortar to the ground floor if you must eat. Smh.

Source

Re: These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die by BigCabal: 1:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
2. The urge to start shouting very early in the morning
It’s not like we’re trying to tell Nigerian mothers anything o, but is it possible for them to start the day a little later than 6 am? The Nigerian urge to start shouting very early in the morning is so common, it’s been normalised. We hope the GenZs fix that.

Source

Re: These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die by BigCabal: 1:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
3. The urge to womb watch
Maybe you should go and give birth for the woman whose womb you’re watching since you’re so worried about her fertility. Womb watching? Kill it with fire!

Source

Re: These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die by BigCabal: 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
4. The super Nigerian urge to lie about leaving the country
Yes, we know what you guys are going to say, but is anyone going to beat you if you say you’re travelling? Or are your village people going to stop the plane from moving? Nigerians don’t tell anyone they’re leaving the country; one day you just wake up and see Sola Sobowale’s picture in their tweet. Welcome to a new dispensation ko

Source

Re: These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die by BigCabal: 1:17pm On Feb 11, 2022
5. The urge to give applause when aeroplanes land
I mean, I get why it feels like a relief, but it’s strange nonetheless. Was the plane supposed to stay in the air, why you dey clap?

Source

Re: These Super Normal Nigerian Urges Need To Die by BigCabal: 1:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
6. The urge to beat other people’s children
This urge definitely comes from an unscrewed nut in people’s brains. No human being with a fully functioning brain is going to see a child that’s not their’s and beat them up. We know things are hard, but it should not affect you to the point of beating other people’s children. Hian.

Source

Did you enjoy this? Well see more here

(1) (Reply)

Burkina Faso: Lt Col Damiba Declared President By The Constitutional Council / Young Man Collapse, Dies In Gboko, Benue State (photo) / The Basics Of Water Treatment Each Single Human Needs Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.