Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,084 members, 7,880,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:10 PM

Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals (706 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reveals What She Did To Her Son After He Did This (photos) / An Actress Is In Dubai With Her Friend's Husband - Tonto Dikeh Reveals / Tonto Dikeh Reveals That Her Son Will Not Bear Her Ex-husband's Last Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by nwekeugochukwu: 1:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, has revealed that she has never attended any burial ceremony and that she is not planning to attend any one in the future, IGBERETV reports.

She revealed she made the decision when she was a child.

She made this known on her Instagram story on Thursday, where she noted that the burial ceremony of her “mother” may be the first one she will/might ever attend.

Tonto who has been absent on social media for a while was reported to have lost her stepmother who had been a mother figure to her.

In her recent Instagram post, the actress addressed her friends who had felt shut out during her loss, adding that she had chosen to mourn privately.

The controversial actress also noted that if she invited them to her mum’s burial, she wouldn’t be able to repay the same favour when the time comes.

She added that she neither needed consolation messages nor monetary contribution, adding that the only support she’d appreciate were prayers for herself and her family.

“I have never attended a burial before. I will never attend one too. I said this when I was a child and I stick by it. My mum’s burial will/might be my first ever. To all my friends who think I am shutting them out, my reason is I don’t attend burials.

“If I let you attend my mum’s I will owe you the same favour and I can’t repay that. If you love me, pray for my family. If you intend to support me, only pray for me.

“Don’t send a dime or a consolation message. I don’t do so well with that! But know I appreciate you all a lot and I’m grateful.”

https://igberetvnews.com/1414388/dont-attend-burials-actress-tonto-dikeh-reveals/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Anieke77(m): 2:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
Vulture will devour you .An igbo adage says when you are burying somebodyYou are also burying yourself.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Anieke77(m): 2:05pm On Feb 11, 2022
An igbo adage says when you are burying somebodyYou are also burying yourself.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Kriss216: 2:11pm On Feb 11, 2022
No one cares!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by yuping(m): 2:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Kokogarri don hide this woman.
Re: Why I Don't Attend Burials – Actress Tonto Dikeh Reveals by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Her business..

(1) (Reply)

Mo Bimpe Slams Her Husband, Lateef Adedimeji, Just Two Months After Their Weddin / Dejo Tunfulu Is Dead / Video: Davido Elated As 2baba Meets With His Uncle, Ademola Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.