Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,299 members, 7,943,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2022 (143 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/19 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2022 by dallyemmy: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
OPEN HEAVEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE; Saturday 12TH FEBRUARY 2022

THEME; PRAISE MOVES GOD

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2022
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Saturday, February 12, 2022)*

*PRAISE MOVES GOD*

*Prayer Points:*

1. I worship and adore You, my Father, for the grace to be a part of the chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation and a peculiar people.

2.Thank You, Father, for calling me out of the darkness of this world into Your marvelous light in Christ Jesus.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over any judgement of sin in my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, You, that dwell in the praises of Your people, please, fill my mouth with Your praise, today and everyday, and come down and inhabit my praises, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, by the power of Your praise, go ahead of me and straighten every crooked path, and let every obstacle on my way, give way, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, as I praise You today, send ambushment against all my enemies and let them utterly destroy themselves, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, set me free, by the power of praise, from every satanic yoke and bondage; and, from every spiritual prison that sin and demonic powers have kept me, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, let Your praise never cease in my mouth, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please let the power of praise begin to manifest in my life, in Jesus’ name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and, perfect everything concerning his life and destiny, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/02/2022 by dallyemmy: 4:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
If you want to be blessed from these prayer points, you must first, surrender Your life, to the Lord Jesus Christ, Himself, by saying this prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”

(1) (Reply)

Love Assumes The Best / A True Life Victorious Testimony . Yehoshua Is Great.read On ... / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens: Tuesday, February 15,2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.