Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,901 members, 7,886,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:22 AM

It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House (1735 Views)

Why Does This Thing Seem Disrespectful To Ladies? / Can My Disrespectful & Unsubmissive Girlfriend Change After Marriage? / My Girlfriend Talks To Me In A Disrespectful Manner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by MadeINchenzen2: 3:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
Most of us are guilty of this already. During our early days when we were much younger and innocent about sex and relationships.

Once upon a time, during my secondary school days, my young puppy love crush came visiting during the hols... she had told me on Friday, the previous week that she will like to come to my place a week later.

I was naive, I had no other place to receive her, I couldn't have had the means to arrange for a guest house, I didn't know much about it.

Mum and dad travelled, siblings ain't home as well... there was a knock on the door and my heart skipped a bit, it was her knocking !!!

I opened the door and she walked straight in bodly asking me for something cold to drink... "I have water and some soft drinks" ... "I'll take a bottle of coke pls" she said.

She sat down, staring at me and asking "Are you alone"?... I said "yes, it's just me and cockroaches at home" she giggled, as she untied her hair strand, removed her ear-rings and placed both legs on my laps.

I was sweating and my heart was beating faster than normalcheesy... I asked, "Do you care for more coke?"

She said nothing but kept her gaze firmly on me and was moving her face close to mine, I closed my eyes, knowing that was a kiss coming, I felt her breath on my lips and then she slapped me.

She then lowered her face off my face and was going down low withing my groin region, my eyes were still closed, I felt my pants come down before some tingling sensation gripped me around my waist then it was suddenly getting cold and interesting... I was overwhelmed with some strange ecstacy... grin

Typing...
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
Most of us are guilty of this already. During our early days when we were much younger and innocent about sex and relationships.

Once upon a time, during my secondary school days, my young puppy love crush came visiting during the hols... she had told me on Friday, the previous week that she will like to come to my place a week later.

I was naive, I had no other place to receive her, I couldn't have had the means to arrange for a guest house, I didn't know much about it.

Mum and dad travelled, siblings ain't home as well... there was a knock on the door and my heart skipped a bit, it was her knocking !!!

I opened the door and she walked straight in badly asking me for something cold to drink... "I have water and some soft drinks" ... "I talke a bottle of coke pls" she said.

She sat down, staring at me and asking "Are you alone"?... I said "yes, it's just me and cockroaches at home" she giggled, as she untied her hair strand, removed her ear-rings and placed both legs on my laps.

I was sweating and my heart was beating faster than normalcheesy... I asked, "Do you care for more coke?"

She said nothing but kept her gaze firmly on me and was moving her face close to mine, I closed my eyes, knowing that was a kiss coming, I felt her breath on my lips and then she slapped me.

She then lowered her face off my face and was going down low withing my groin region, my eyes were still closed, I felt my pants come down before some tingling sensation gripped me around my waist then it was suddenly getting cold and interesting... I was overwhelmed with some strange ecstacy... grin

Typing...
Pls and pls tag me if y've posted the next part.. thanks
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by MadeINchenzen2: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls and pls tag me if y've posted the next part.. thanks
lol...savage
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by Nobody: 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Go on
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by Wonk(m): 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
bukky1994:
Go on
Lordy! Nah dis kine story dey sweet una...
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by pansophist(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
If your deek has grown enough to pound, or your honeypot deep enough to be pounded, then your pocket should be fat enough to afford your own place, and your mind developed enough to know that you should respect yourself and not have sex in your parent house.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by MadeINchenzen2: 7:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
bukky1994:
Go on
hehe... u sure, u'll cum ohcheesy
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by cayorday89(m): 4:15am On Feb 12, 2022
pansophist:
If your deek has grown enough to pound, or your honeypot deep enough to be pounded, then your pocket should be fat enough to afford your own place, and your mind developed enough to know that you should respect yourself and not have sex in your parent house.
If everyone follows this principle, the world will be a much more better place, the ripple effect on the society will be much more positive and I like the fact that it also addresses both gender.
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2022
Wonk:
Lordy! Nah dis kine story dey sweet una...
interesting
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by Nobody: 6:01am On Feb 12, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
hehe... u sure, u'll cum ohcheesy
no way
Re: It's Disrespectful To Have Sex With Anyone In Your Father's House by MadeINchenzen2: 9:34am On Feb 12, 2022
bukky1994:
no way
ok

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If Your Wife's Elder Brother Lay A Hand On Your Wife / I Want To Take My Girlfriend Out For The First Time What Should I Budget / I Was Not Paid To Do This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.