Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,902 members, 7,952,637 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 07:58 PM

Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) (34665 Views)

Ben Murray-Bruce's Mother, Margaret Is Dead (Photos) / Ben Murray-Bruce And His Mother, Margaret Murray-Bruce (Photos) / Cody Murray Bruce: Ben Bruce Son, Graduates From High School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Realists(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
agulion:
Rip mama, but why do I feel that some Yoruba Muslims may trail them to the burial ground,

Islamaphobia is a mental disorder, please be on the look out, for many are mad & they keep roaming freely.

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Ezedon(m): 8:25pm On Feb 11, 2022
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by cardoctor(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dem try
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Kingpele(m): 8:27pm On Feb 11, 2022
RIP ma i wish my parents will reach 95 ,please God answer meoo ,then I will kill 4 cows each for them
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Everyone's destination after all the competition they indulge themselves in.
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by onuman: 8:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
agulion:
Rip mama, but why do I feel that some Yoruba Muslims may trail them to the burial ground,

Mr Abokii divide and conquer and rule job on NL - turn every post to become Yoruba vs Igbo fight.

RIP to madam. Follow me say that and move on.

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by airsaylongcome: 8:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
you dont see jeffrey daniels in the picture ? he is the guy in black between the two women. he taught michael jackson how to do the moonwalk

Do we need to know that you took a picture with him? I'd rather you tell us how you are trying to hammer out a money making deal with him then yapping about taking a picture with him last week. In Lekki. What value is there in taking a pic with him?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by BigYash: 8:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
paqman:
the family doesn't need a dna
At all
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by sukkot: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Do we need to know that you took a picture with him? I'd rather you tell us how you are trying to hammer out a money making deal with him then yapping about taking a picture with him last week. In Lekki. What value is there in taking a pic with him?
so you want me to reveal my money making secrets on a faceless forum ?

ok i do cardiology diagnostics consultations. i diagnose all heart disease. I also do astrological natal charts and twin flame readings. all online businesses. amongst a host of my hustles wink

charity i am doing for nigerians on nairaland ( link below ) but for clients from the usa i charge in dollars and big amount

https://www.nairaland.com/6980209/diagnose-all-heart-diseases-just

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
johnmartus:
Inside the casket?
WHAT HAPPENED INSIDE THE CASKET angry

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by CXLVII: 8:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mad classical casket!

I like that
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by MufasaLion: 8:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
nomoreinfection:
. Who will do all that for you ? You must have worked and earned so big then leave Behind so much money ... undecided

Weak Erections and Premature Ejaculations.. Staphylococcus aureus , Infertility..

This is the Solutions.

Get money or die trying.
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:
Did they state the amount of the casket
NA MUSLIM WOMAN DEY BEHAVE LIKE THUG SO grin
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
so no single black skin pesin 4 dis Ben Bruce family?

1 Like

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Bamzyriches451: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2022
Damn!!
RIP Mama Ben
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
johnmartus:
Inside the casket?

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Candidlady: 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
NA MUSLIM WOMAN DEY BEHAVE LIKE THUG SO grin

undecided
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

undecided
STOP BEHAVING LIKE A THUG, YOU ARE A MUSLIM FOR FVCK SAKE angry
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Fidinno(m): 8:51pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rest well Mama
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Candidlady: 8:53pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
STOP BEHAVING LIKE A THUG, YOU ARE A MUSLIM FOR FVCK SAKE angry

And thugs are not human beings yeah?

And who told you iam a Muslim.. undecided
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by OBALOLA55(m): 8:56pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

And thugs are not human beings yeah?

And who told you iam a Muslim.. undecided
THUGS ARE SUB-HUMAN
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Candidlady: 8:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
OBALOLA55:
THUGS ARE SUB-HUMAN

Fly outta my mention please

Do have a lovely night
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by OBALOLA55(m): 9:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Candidlady:

Fly outta my mention please

Do have a lovely night
BEHAVE

GOOD NIGHT TOO angry
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by airsaylongcome: 9:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
sukkot:
so you want me to reveal my money making secrets on a faceless forum ?

ok i do cardiology diagnostics consultations. i diagnose all heart disease. I also do astrological natal charts and twin flame readings. all online businesses. amongst a host of my hustles wink

charity i am doing for nigerians on nairaland ( link below ) but for clients from the usa i charge in dollars and big amount

https://www.nairaland.com/6980209/diagnose-all-heart-diseases-just

We also work for remote US clients, charge in dollars and big amount. Telecommunications to be very specific
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by wpadmin359: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
The site is doing well .com.
Farmguy31: I have finally found an online discussion forum that I can use to connect to Ghana

Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by amjokes(f): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Light skinned family �
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by SURElee(f): 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
This family is so Victorian and conservative like the British.
Rest in peace Mama Bruce
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by wiseoneking: 10:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
agulion:
keep kwayet now,
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by Jaycee07(m): 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
sammysmiles:
This is the end of every mortal

I beg to differ please. It may be then end to some
But not to all. Please when you have a chance kindly read Daniel 12: 2, John 5: 28,29, Act 24:15. There will be a resurrection. The dead will will again.
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by sammysmiles(m): 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2022
Jaycee07:

I beg to differ please. It may be then end to some
But not to all. Please when you have a chance kindly read Daniel 12: 2, John 5: 28,29, Act 24:15. There will be a resurrection. The dead will will again.
Did you take note of the word mortal? It's only the dead in christ that will resurrect and put on immortality..... The resurrection you are talking about is for mortals who would turn immortals... Every human is destined to die, except those who wouldn't taste death before the rapture
Re: Burial Mass Of Margaret Murray-Bruce (Ben Bruce's Mother) by JOemmy(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2022
sukkot:
you dont see jeffrey daniels in the picture ? he is the guy in black between the two women. he taught michael jackson how to do the moonwalk

How true is this?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu, Cabal And Southern Politicians / How Much Is Fuel In Your Area? / 'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.