Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,757 members, 7,927,116 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 09:52 AM

I'll Set Up Your Amazon Account And Write Your First Ebook For You - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I'll Set Up Your Amazon Account And Write Your First Ebook For You (257 Views)

Download Premium Ebook For FREE By Dammysdigital ( ✓ See Full List ) / Writers Please Can You Share Your Amazon Kdp Experience / "If You Want To Change The World, Pick Up Your Pen And Write." Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'll Set Up Your Amazon Account And Write Your First Ebook For You by Joshdman(m): 6:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's no news that Amazon kdp pays, and pays well, especially if you do proper research and publish books on hot topics.
But for most people who don't know the ABCs of book writing, or book publishing, or setting up Amazon kdp, taking advantage of this opportunity may be a problem.
So I'm offering my services for a certain negotiable fee. I'll create your account, set it up for payments, and create your first ebook for you. All you have to do is come up with an idea: If you don't have a book title idea in mind, I'll cook up one for you - one that will sell.
You can check my author page on Amazon @ Joshua Peter. WhatsApp @ 07067638143.
If you have everything set up, but need a writer to bring your book ideas to life, my services are still open to you as well: I can write the ebook for you and you publish it and earn the commissions for life. Not all authors on Amazon are writers, so don't let anything stop you from missing out on this income stream. Have a nice day.
Re: I'll Set Up Your Amazon Account And Write Your First Ebook For You by Samwils: 9:03am On Feb 12, 2022
How do we go about this? Hit me up on WhatsApp

(1) (Reply)

Long-term Blog Content Writer Needed / Call For Entries: African Human Rights Short Story Prize / We Are Dead And Alive— Alexis Karpouzos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.