Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,709 members, 7,879,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:33 PM

Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc (310 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Ivo Junior Joins NNL Club Vandrezzer FC of Nigeria / Scores Between Nigeria Female And Algeria Female (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 8:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
The match just ended goaless between my darling club bendel insurance fc and my crush vandrezzer fc.
Re: Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc by Ebubu: 8:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
guobe:
The match just ended goaless between my darling club bendel insurance fc and my crush vandrezzer fc.
you love one and crush on another
Oga you are not a patriotic fan
Re: Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc by Danmboss(m): 8:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ebubu:
You Love one and killed the other
Re: Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 8:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
Ebubu:
I am a diehard bendel insurance fc fan,started following bendel insurance fc when I was just 6 years and going to the stadium to watch them.Bendel insurance is my boyhood club,that aside I currently love the professionalism being exhibited by vandrezzer.so I can't leave first love for anything ,you get what I mean,if you don't getrit fogeaborit.
Re: Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc by aswani(m): 10:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
I thought they removed Bendel from their name. A team with an an incredible history.
Re: Full Time Scores Between Vandrezzer Fc And Bendel Insurance Fc by guobe: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
aswani:
I thought they removed Bendel from their name. A team with an an incredible history.
yep they are sometimes called insurance fc the old reliables.

(1) (Reply)

Man City Star’s Savage Attack At Putin As Chelsea Owner ‘barred’ From UK / Abramovich To Be Stripped Off Chelsea Ownership Over Ukraine Invasion / Likely Draws Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.