Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,196 members, 7,887,467 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter (1285 Views)

Simon Ekpa Condemn's Ipob DOS For Today's Sit At Home. / Criminal Charges: Simon Ekpa Replies IPOB DOS. / Nnamdi Kanu Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by BKayy: 11:06am On Feb 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
akpamu, if your fraudulent kanu and his henchmen has not been squandering funds meant for ESN there won't be Simon ekpa. alot of young men are dying in the field and you expect them to be loyal to you. while the funds meant for ESN has been used by kanu and his band of thieves for their extravagant lifestyle.
What is this one blabbing about?
Go and read what you quoted again Mr Man.

You Nigerians are pathetic. You can't even fake reasonably
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by techWriter3: 11:11am On Feb 12, 2022
The ramifications that do has occurring in the affected country since 60's you supposed?
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by okeysoninv: 11:13am On Feb 12, 2022
BKayy:

What is this one blabbing about.
Go and read what you quoted again Mr Man.
you shamelessly admitted to new group taken over ESN. what you forgot is that hunger and death can't be won by propaganda. alot of Esn members are moving into Simon fold.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:14am On Feb 12, 2022
whatever

Gbagura:
Shebi you said you're jobless today, you will wail and rant tire cos the attention you're looking for.... Okoro, I ain't got none to give you.
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by BKayy: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2022
okeysoninv:
you shamelessly admitted to new group taken over ESN. what you forgot is that hunger and death can't be won by propaganda. alot of Esn members are moving into Simon fold.
Mtcheww... Ask someone else to explain that comment for you
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by kingsceemark(m): 11:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Nairalandhotboy:
God bless Nigeria
God bless Biafra
God bless Africa

Don't mention Biafra along with Zoogeria next time, be warned

Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Golan007: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
See that one saying "no matter what happens...", those are the types that call others zombies around here.

Igbos are the worst kind of radicalized zombies on the planet. They imagine on no account must one lift a finger of criticism against OhamaDickHead Kanu. Little wonder one once said around here that he would rather stone his own mother than insult Kanu.

Such unblemished and unabashed idiots.

shocked

For real?
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by helinues: 11:20am On Feb 12, 2022
BKayy:

LOL grin. Do you know Igbo peoples history?
That is the question.
What you are seeing today is the continuation of Igbo resistance since 1883.

Do you know Igbo people? I ask you again.

Do Igbo people themselves know their history not to talk of outsiders. You be are good in knowing history about others.

If you people really know about your history, then it's time to sit down and think critically about what the word "Biafra" has caused your region and still causing till date

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by BKayy: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Do Igbo people themselves know their history not to talk of outsiders. You be are good in knowing history about others.

If you people really know about your history, then it's time to sit down and think critically about what the word "Biafra" has caused your region and still causing till date
See who is talking. A Yoruba person talking about history. Someone that believes that his people once had a calvary and doesn't know that the full indigenous dressing of his people is animal skin.

Oga between me and you, my people are the only ones that know their history and their struggle for independence is a proof of it.
If you know your own history, you won't be here arguing about Biafra but looking for a way to reconnect to your kinsmen scattered around West Africa by Europeans as if they were throwing seeds in a field

I can give you cordinates/map/directions to where your kinsmen are located outside Nigeria if you like, except the link between you people has been totally eradicated by ignorance.
What do Yorubas know about history?
Yoruba people that don't even know their own real name
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Helinues ain't intelligent. he's a simple time waster that cannot say where he's from...using spell check to compose nonsense sentences that makes no sense

BKayy:

See who is talking. A Yoruba person talking about history. Someone that believes that his people once had a calvary and doesn't know that the full indigenous dressing of his people is animal skin.

Oga between me and you, my people are the only ones that know their history and their struggle for independence is a proof of it.
If you know your own history, you won't be here arguing about Biafra but looking for a way to reconnect to your kinsmen scattered around West Africa by Europeans

I can give you cordinates/map/directions to where your kinsmen are located outside Nigeria if you like, except the link has been totally eradicated by Europeans.
What do Yorubas know about history?
Yoruba people that don't even know their own real name
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by omenkaLives(m): 11:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Golan007:

shocked

For real?
Yup. About three years ago.
Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Tingotoe: 11:38am On Feb 12, 2022
I like it as these terrorists are fighting each other over their loot. With the supreme dilector locked up in our zoo cage they'll probably destroy the lucrative business he established grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Golan007: 11:40am On Feb 12, 2022
omenkaLives:
Yup. About three years ago.

The brainwashing is real.

Come to think of it, there can't be brainwashing if one never had a brain to begin with.

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by Nairalandhotboy(m): 4:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
kingsceemark:

Don't mention Biafra along with Zoogeria next time, be warned
easy bro. I am not in for that shit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking : Bianca Ojukwu Slaps Obiano's Wife During Soludo's Inauguration (video / Is Port Harcourt No More Headquarters Of Biafra / Zamfara Governor Buys 17 Escalade To Emirs, 240 Sonata Cars To Other Monarchs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.