Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,115 members, 7,880,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:44 PM

Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid (341 Views)

Victor Osuagwu Celebrates His Birthday With Fufu As Cake (Photos, Video) / Victor Osuagwu Flaunts His Daughter, Angel. Warns Guys / Angel Osuagwu: Victor Osuagwu's Daughter Goes Viral After She Shared A Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid by Sammydanny: 11:24am On Feb 12, 2022
Victor Osuagwu, the veteran comic actor, has told the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) to arrest the ‘Federal Government’, over the importation of adulterated petrol into the country.

The development has resulted in long queues in filling stations across the country amid fuel scarcity.

The Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority, NMDPRA, said the supply of petrol with methanol quantities above Nigeria’s specification found in the supply chain was responsible for scarcity and long queues at filling stations.

Osuagwu, in a video on his Instagram page, decried the damages that Nigerians have incurred as a result of purchasing and using the adulterated fuel.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDltxdhH3Is[/flash]
Re: Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid by Sammydanny: 11:25am On Feb 12, 2022
cc Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid by RunzMAN: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2022

This Op is greedy o shocked

How can make post and still be the first to comment?

Anyway, Dede Victor my uncle Don talk am finish...
Re: Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid by Paybackperiod: 11:54am On Feb 12, 2022
even if we know the government officials tell lies to us with a straight face , we still wanna say thank you lord !
Re: Nollywood Actor, Victor Osuagwu Reacts To Circulation Of Adulterated Petrol (vid by Sammydanny: 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Lol. This guy...I never know wetin to tell you first grin
RunzMAN:

This Op is greedy o shocked

How can make post and still be the first to comment?

Anyway, Dede Victor my uncle Don talk am finish...

(1) (Reply)

I Wish I Had Known This Earlier (Photo) / 7 Nigerian Celebrities Who Rocked Their Baby Bump / Watch Davido Live At The O2 Arena 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.