Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,159 members, 7,977,334 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 05:51 AM

Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. (573 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Sharing Of Food Items For The Aged, Widows And Underprivileged Generally. / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. by Guest2008: 12:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
I went shopping for my provisions at Ejigbo Market and unfortunately I also bought a fake BAMA..
It's really annoying cry cry..

Re: Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. by madridguy(m): 12:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Take it back to the seller and get back your money.
Re: Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. by Guest2008: 12:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
madridguy:
Take it back to the seller and get back your money.
Hmmmm... Is not that easy o..
It's just to be more careful of the exact place to buy next time
Re: Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. by Mariangeles(f): 12:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Guest2008:

Next time, whenever you want to buy things like that, don’t buy from the local market, instead buy from the shopping centers.
Re: Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. by madridguy(m): 12:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
What is not easy in returning back bad product? When next you want to buy stuff like that patronize big store.

Guest2008:
Re: Please, Let's Be Mindful Of Where We Buy Our Food Items.. by Saynoomore: 5:51pm On Feb 12, 2022
Akamu mixed with vegetable oil. undecided

Desperation to make it at all cost, soaring in Nigeria!

(1) (Reply)

Mess 77, Popular Ishi Ewu Joint Owner In Imo, Theophilus Anozie Dies At 77 / Plantain I Bought At The Rate Of #500 / Tuesday’s Meal Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.