Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,393 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

How To Write An A Grade Dissertation - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write An A Grade Dissertation (336 Views)

How To Write An Article: Create A High-quality Article In Less Than 2 Hours / How To Write An Internship Cover Letter With Templates You Can Use Right Now / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write An A Grade Dissertation by Progrezz(m): 1:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
To avoid failure in your dissertation, do this.

Academic research writing is difficult but can be simplified.

For example, when writing a dissertation, you should consider these.

Ensure you have a researchable topic.

Your aim and objectives are clearly stated.

Then, your introduction is the first component of the main work.

This component consists of key things to include.

Your ability to include these key requirements is golden.

In this video, I have provided the step-by-step guide to writing a dissertation introduction.

Here is the link to the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdo_JPt9lMc

Kindly subscribe to the channel, like and share with your friend.

(1) (Reply)

Black Girls Fly Too: 21-year Old Becomes Ghana’s Youngest Female Pilot / Human Resources Officer / How Can I Change My Username?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.