Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,966 members, 7,890,180 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? (280 Views)

You don't love the gender or genitals, you love the person / In Dating And Marriage, Which of the Gender should Love the other more? / Which Gender Will Be Worst Affected By Widespread Adoption Of Sex Robot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
As valentine is fast approaching and as we all know it's the time we show our loved ones so much love and affections and still show them we gat them for mind. so i feel like asking my fellow nairalanders this question.

Between guy or girl who suppose first present his/her gift??

Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by BlaqJosh: 6:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladies first
Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by Nobody: 6:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Any... Why must we over-think everything? Why do we need rules? It's silly, to be honest...

God! I can't believe it's just two days left!

The best and only val gift I've received, it was a flower... I don't know the name, but the petals were red... And it was dead... I was sixeen... He was eleven or twelve... Maybe younger... But he had a crush on me, for many years...

It was sweet... Innocence usually is...

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by JOACHINpedro: 6:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wait o, so gifts are involved??
[img]https://c./R87xVb7cCeEAAAAM/snowball-look-snowball.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by MufasaLion: 6:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
My alien girlfriend is bringing my gift from Mars. A spaceship is landing on Monday!

cool cool cool
Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by helinues: 6:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
There are better priorities to worry about than Valentine's day.

As usual, tradition would be repeated

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by helinues: 6:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
MufasaLion:
My alien girlfriend is bringing my gift from Mars. A spaceship is landing on Monday!

cool cool cool

By Tuesday morning, you should be at ISS to welcome her.

grin
Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by 9182736455O1999(m): 6:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Gather here if this valentine of a thing no dey concern you cool
Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by MufasaLion: 6:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

grin

Exactly! By tomorrow, I'm gonna take a trip to ISS. Space X will sponsor my trip.

kiss kiss kiss
Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by EzegeNdiigbo: 6:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
nice one

MufasaLion:

cool cool cool
Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by Choilila: 6:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
SMH for the type of questions some of you people ask.

1 Like

Re: Valentine: Which Of The Gender Should First Present His/her Gift? by 1819nit: 3:07am On Feb 13, 2022
[s]
helinues:

grin
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

Marriage minded only. / Is This Even Possible?? / Boys It Will End In Tears:women Shares How Man Lied In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.