Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,525 members, 7,948,028 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:43 PM

The Church And You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Church And You (162 Views)

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members / Why Do People Go To Church And Still Go Other Places For Solutions? / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Church And You by Bettywealth1(f): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
YOU'RE THE CHURCH
How many of you agree with me that a church is not a building in biblical meaning?
And that the church is a body of believers,
And the believers of this body are individual Christians like you and I?
And the Head of this body is Christ Jesus?
So if you agree, can you see that you are the church we talk about?
Then if you are the church, what are you doing in preparation for the coming of the Head of the Church?
Or would you like Him to come and find you unprepared?
Would you like to be caught unaware?
Brethren Join me as I do series on the 7 Churches.
Don't be cut unaware..it's better late than never.. You need to know the Truth about your stand in Christ and be a Proud Christian
Don't let the things of the world intimidate you and make you feel less of a human because you identify with the body of Christ.
LET ME REMIND YOU..YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT PART IF YOU'RE A CHRISTIAN THIS IS
BECAUSE JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.
LET ME REEMPHASIZE;
THE ONLY WAY...FOLLOW HIM
THE TRUTH… BELIEVE HIM
THE LIFE...HE DEFEATED DEATH

SO, BRETHREN WOULD YOU RATHER CHOOSE JESUS OR THE THINGS OF THIS WORLD?
WE ARE A TEAM THAT IS PRAYING FOR THE CHURCH AND TELLING EVERYONE ABOUT THE GOODNESS OF GOD.
LASTLY, YOU CANNOT CALL YOURSELF A CHRISTIAN AND DON'T BELONG TO THE CHURCH.
I URGE YOU TO BE PART OF A LOCAL CHURCH, PRAY TO GOD AND HE'LL LEAD YOU TO A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN WORSHIP HIM IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH.
YOU ARE BLESSED AND HIGHLY FAVOURED BY GOD IN JESUS NAME AMEN!
Reference scriptures: Romans 16:5, Ephesians 1:22-23, Acts 2:42.
PLEASE DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE TO OUR CHANNELS FOLLOW US ON ALL SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS.
SHARE AND LIKE THE VIDEOS/ARTICLES..MORE ARE COMING YOUR WAY..
On Facebook @ Kingdom Influencers prayer group.

https://youtube.com/channel/UCx4hqlKGUxMkHvPqx40nAfw

(1) (Reply)

Life Is Not A Coincidence / I Think I Can Get This Here ??? / Spiritual Expriences *chatbox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.