Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,660 members, 7,972,455 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 11:21 AM

Ever Wanted To Do More With Your Life As A Student. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ever Wanted To Do More With Your Life As A Student. (165 Views)

“Our Client Wanted To Say Pupsy"– Lawyer Writes To Federal Polytechnic Nekede / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Renovates School WAEC Wanted To Delist Over Bad State / Can A Student Run Two Different Undergraduate Programmes In Two Different Schoo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wanted To Do More With Your Life As A Student. by LifeSaver1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Good Evening everyone.
I guess some of us here are Students in some way or another.
Well From my Personal research, Most Students in the Educational Sector are always Depressed. Why!!! You may ask.

Firstly I would give you an Example.
1) When I ask Some of my Coursemates or colleagues about why they are not Doing well in School, I get answers like; We are Broke or Money dey my Mind, or This School just wan Bleep me up or School nah Scam and other Crazy yet sometimes True Answers.
And I feel Sorry for them.

Now my Question is Why Are you Going to School, isn't it to learn how to make money and how to survive in the Real world.
Nowadays People studying a Particular Course are not even sure on whether they would Actually do this course after School.
It Saddening to now See a Lot of Money go to waste for something you may not actually do.

Today I would Share with you and Only you, how I use to survive in School Presently.

Ever heard of AMAZON KDP and YOUTUBE.
Well this is simply how I use to Sustain my Self in school.

If you really want to know more and learn a Skill while in School, Then you have met the right Person today. Which is ME.

DM if Interested.
WhatsApp No. 08155177962.

Change your Life,. Only you can do that.
Take Control and Be your own Boss.

(1) (Reply)

NIN Kit , Jamb ,pin / How To Begin Writing A Research Paper / Latest 200-101 Certification Exam Preparation Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.