Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:46 PM

I Don Finally Leave Naija For Una! Japa - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I Don Finally Leave Naija For Una! Japa (3998 Views)

I Have Been Given Uk Visa That Will Enable Me To Work,should I Leave Naija? / Where Is The Easiest Country To Leave Naija To And How Can I Process It / Carpenter Who Fled Nigeria To Libya: ‘I Don See Death Face To Face’ Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Don Finally Leave Naija For Una! Japa by Originalsly: 3:47pm On Feb 14, 2022
pakirisuitesphc:

The two pictures are from two different countries, Germany and England, how can you be at different locations at the same time. I know is your wish and God will grant it. But this one na lie

You're right on the second pic! .... Beak Street in Westminister! I swore it was in Lower Manhattan.... same settings .... area known as SoHo (South of Houston Street) as the sign says .... and the streets are cobbled streets ... some lightly tarred over as the bricks can be seen in the patches! This was the beginnings of Manhattan.... I guessed patterned from the area in England.... pre concrete era! This area is ground zero for the gay rights movement in the US.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Travel And Work Abroad / UK Residents, Please Read...please / Women In Berlin Can Now Swim Topless In Public Pools - Just Like Men Can

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.