Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,666 members, 7,889,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:14 AM

Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt (3669 Views)

I Have No Doubt Tinubu Will Perform – Oba Of Benin / The Beautiful City Of Abakaliki, Ebonyi State (pics/video) / 'No Doubt We're Winning' — Sowore Says Saturday's Election Will Shock Nigerians. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Gbagura: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Felimax:
I still prefer it a thousand times than sitting in a bus for ever in Lagos as if I m going to heaven.

Lol! Your colleagues that trekked will call you o boy we don reach house.

So painful, I did not get to Port Harcourt on time was wasting all years in Lagos thinking I was going somewhere.

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
See?
This is the problem with Biafra people, they come begging for a place to stay and you allow them to stay in your city,next day they will start insulting you.
Why don't you go back to the South East and live there?
This is why every other tribe in this country hates you with a passion. Useless people, all the South East states are completely useless, that's why you're all scattered all over Nigeria selling pure water and spare parts and doing armed robbery.
Don't worry we will chase you out of Port Harcourt again,we did it before and will do it again. USELESS meth PEOPLE. CANNIBALS.
How you quickly assume the op to be an Igbo man show the level of hatred you have for them.

Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by nnamdi640: 2:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
That Aboke in the Aso-rock don't give a damn, all he care for is the cow
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Militant30: 2:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Chino is very useful idiot, he think we care about his expired stupidity.

Anambra born pig masquerading as an intellectual. grin grin grin grin
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by HarlequinLekex: 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
See?
This is the problem with Biafra people, they come begging for a place to stay and you allow them to stay in your city,next day they will start insulting you.
This is why every other tribe in this country hates you with a passion. Useless people, all the South East states are completely useless, that's why you're all scattered all over Nigeria selling pure water and spare parts and doing armed robbery.
Don't worry we will chase you out of Port Harcourt again,we did it before and will do it again. USELESS meth PEOPLE. CANNIBALS.
Amazing
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by HarlequinLekex: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nisiw365:
chino why are you so useless?
Help me lash am
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by BeardedmeatR(m): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
History555:

Damn oga u dey vex
I needed to remind the zombie that after the monkeys overran the bus, they were not able to ride it.
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ekpeitit:
See?

I just can't understand them, bunch of crazy, useless and stubborn people, every project the governor does they keep on defacing and trying to destroy it that's why wike hates them with passion, he sees dogs as better animals than them, Their behaviours are caused out of anger cos they know the state isn't theirs and they're pained cos it's a thousand times more developed and richer than theirs, it's just like lending your car to your broke jealous and frustrated neighbor, he'd purposely crash it and claim he got involved in an accident, that's how all the igbos are in rivers state, they're just pained and frustrated cos they know they're outcasts and the state can never be theirs, so they treat everyone and everything else in it like a nonliving thing
Re: Porthacourt Is The Most Beautiful City In The World no doubt by Felimax(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
[quote author=Gbagura post=110191642][/quote]

Hahahahahaha! According to your poor level of reasoning.
Rest your interest jare! Must you mention me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Youth Minister, Olawande Commends The Launch Of Outsource To Nigeria Initiative / Official Anambra State Gubernetoral Election (peter Obi wins) / Another Nigerian Scam On Dateline Nbc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.