Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:23 PM

How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? (19647 Views)

Why You Should Avoid Going After Married Ladies, As A Single Guy (picture) / 14 Ways To Enjoy Valentine’s Day As A Single Person - Gistvic / Preparation For Valentine's Day (Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Frankcallys(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Abeg, wetin be Valentine's day? Wetin dey happen on that day?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by hilltop007(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hw
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by emmanuelbrown26: 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nothing special about this val. By d way, I hv noticed that most of d people commenting are male. Where are d iyaeba dem, cococandi nko
Real G's don't feel lonely at all

2 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by vikgreen01(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will come here to read the happenings around
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by drimzsmoke(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
By flirting with some of the females on my contact and sending random PMs to females on nairaland
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by johnwegs(m): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sit at home

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Blessings27(f): 12:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sleep,eat, sleep and eat!

3 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Emma1Oj(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
I've stopped to call all the single ladies I know for now and my WhatsApp is no more functioning well till after Val..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
I have 4 girlfriends that will be wishing me valentine tomorrow, I'm sure to get 2 gifts while the other two are broke but serve in other ways.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Sammy101111(m): 12:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
After work on monday
Just chill at my regular bar Chop goat meat like 3 Plate With 2 cold bottle of Budweiser

5 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by McBishop2020: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
K
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Maxxim: 12:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sha yo na my babe, na make one of these guys just call me say location dey.

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Worldphaxxy: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will be indoors once I Hv my AZ ND cool Drink's like Holandia Yourgot angry

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by DieRich5: 12:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Netflix 24/7
Leta in the evening, juice wrld song till midnight

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Sammy101111(m): 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
That true
kambili999:
Very funny. I'm carrying out a research. Being in the east, Monday is sit at home. So I'm going to use most parts of tomorrow to work with my supervisors in typing my data and Collating them for analysis. Being single is better than being in a relationship that isn't worth it.
If I need to attend to any emergency in the hospital, I will also do that.

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Tsfari: 1:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
The best plan would have been to smoke weed and drink alcohol but I don't do weedl no more so I that tomorrow is gonna be any special for me
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Mykelslim: 1:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
If all these people dey single, which people come dey the "serious relationship".

grin

4 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by estherozioma: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wetin concerns me, I plan to visit the fruit market tomorrow to restock my fridge. There is more to life than val.

4 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by NiggasInParis: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

Guy! Why this your fridge choke like my own grin

#geng
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Hdhdhd(m): 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
cry cry
Cumtroller:
With Jada Fire and Lexington Steele on Screen.

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Easy5265: 1:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
I'm gonna be playing COD, Far cry, Resident evil, FIFA and other games. I got my music and I got enough snack for the ride wink . Singles aren't loners contrary to the popular stereotypes. I'm really enjoying it this way.

You are killing yourself thinking you are enjoying. All of this is poison.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Hdhdhd(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
cry cry
Cumtroller:
With Jada Fire and Lexington Steele on Screen.

cry cry cry cry cry
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by MissSlimbody(f): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
This

1 Like

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Goldbw122(m): 1:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
I will go to bank first and go to work I have a lot of work to do on that day the busiest ever
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by PotatoSalad(m): 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
What is valentine's Day?
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by 1Taspah0: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
SINGLE TWO[ODD]
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING.

WHATS-AP;

0 8 1 7 9 1 4 6 0 3 4
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by Chibuchris: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:

I don't know how you guys do it, my problem once I stock up like this,omo I fit finish everything in two three days.

I really don't know how to control my self especially if it's weekend.thats why I don't stock ooo because I know no how to control not to chop ��.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by NOwazobia: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't celebrate things I have no knowledge of and I am not a zombie who does what others do, simply because they do it.

I have made it a decision to withdraw every love I have to share on that very day of the so called valentine. So, everyday is my love day except February 14. undecided

9 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by maticar: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stormtrooper11:
Common bro why na

Twitter pics

You are not a real nigga

4 Likes

Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by meneski(m): 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
cry
Una dey over hype this thing ooo
Re: How Will You, A Single Person, Spend Valentine’s Day? by maticar: 1:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
Easy5265:

You are killing yourself thinking you are enjoying. All of this is poison.
It's Twitter pics

Fake lifers everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Relationship Dilemma / Qualities Your Partner Must Have / 20 Signs He Is Definitely A Player

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.