Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:00 PM

3 Simple Yet Powerful Keys To Be Successful Amidst Inflation - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Simple Yet Powerful Keys To Be Successful Amidst Inflation (191 Views)

How To Create Simple Yet Powerful Designs / Kickstart Your Morning With These 5 Powerful Keys / The Powerful Keys To Success In Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Simple Yet Powerful Keys To Be Successful Amidst Inflation by marveledje(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
3 Simple Yet Powerful Keys To Be Successful Amidst Inflation

1) Multiple Income Streams
Find a way to earn online. Learn a high value skill you can create a business around.
Affiliate Marketing, consulting, freelancing, etc
Learn how to create a profitable side hustle on Social media that earns you income ��daily.

2) Avoid saving money in the bank.
The higher the inflation rate in your Nigeria, the more your money depreciates in value. Keep only what you need for your expenses. Other funds should be put in investable assets.

3) Buy Non-perishables in Bulk
Buy six months - a year worth of Non-perishables. As inflation eats deep into society, the price of everything skyrockets.
Since I was born, I've never seen the price of any commodity reduce (I stand corrected)
Protect yourself from future expenses by buying everything in bulk at the moment.

For more insightful posts like this,
Visit & Like my page:

https://www.facebook.com/betritesolutions/

#Betrite_Solutions

(1) (Reply)

Alibaba / Aliexpress - How Do They Work ? / Help!! Roadside Popcorn Business / How To Start A POS Business In Nigeria - Operators Shared Their Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.