Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,828 members, 7,889,744 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ghetto Blues 5 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ghetto Blues 5 (214 Views)

Ghetto Blues Chapter 8 / Ghetto Blues Chapter 7 / Beautiful Lady Dating A Ghetto Guy Living In Dirty Room Causes Stir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ghetto Blues 5 by wizard777: 10:48am On Feb 13, 2022
He saved her and She loves him

✍️Sha Ron ✍️

Page Five.
Tyrant walked about the clubhouse angrily and puffed smoke addictively.

“Hey, you gotta calm down, and let’s talk about this, okay?” Hoodie invited him to sit down.

“No! He thinks he’s doing us well that way, it was all his fault after all!” Bull flamed up.

“Blame me all you want, but I won’t take an insult and I hope you remember that I am still the boss here!” Tyrant returned.

“Boss my ass! You know what? The fact that we bow to you as a superior doesn’t make us any less than you, we all have equal rights in this territory, keep it in mind too!” Bull rebuffed.

“Let’s say your rants are legit, am I not the one that brought that gal here in the first place?”

“So what? We bring ours and we all share whatever we get from them equally without troubles, now, what about yours?” Bull shrugged.

“You know what? I’m done talking with you guys! I will soon get hold of my gun and blow your brains out!! Damn you!” Tyrant stormed out of the clubhouse.

“You two didn’t have to argue about this, I thought we are here to find a solution to the problem we have already and not to add petrol” Bird stated flatly.

“I just hate his guts, he thinks he’s the boss because he’s got a gun, I will show him my bomb soon” Bull retorted.

“Whatever you guys decide, you let us know, I want to go taste some p*ssy” Hoodie grinned revealing his teeth as he took Bad with him.

“She’s gonna kill you, I advise you to take some drugs because she’s…”
read more @ https://wizad.com.ng/ghetto-blues-chapter-five/
follow me tomorrow for more

(1) (Reply)

Abegall This Jobless Simps Should Mind Dem Self!! / Available Price Of Bags And Shoes / Buy Redmi Note 9s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.