Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,638 members, 7,914,716 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:44 AM

Ukraine: What Would You Do If You've Relatives In Ukraine? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ukraine: What Would You Do If You've Relatives In Ukraine? (224 Views)

Ukraine: What Will Happen If EU & NATO Countries Refuse To Pay For Russia's Gas? / Russia Vs Ukraine: What Is SWIFT And Could It Be Used Against Putin? / Photos Of Captured Russian Soldiers In Ukraine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine: What Would You Do If You've Relatives In Ukraine? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
As the 'rumours' about Russia's possible invasion grow,the family and relatives of those living in Ukraine find themselves in fear.

As for me,I don't have the relatives to worry about in whole Ukraine.

But I come across post on Reddit,where a Ukrainian man revealed the possibility of Russia's invasion and the situation that some of Ukrainians find themselves. It is not mere rumour but threat.

Here is one of the Ukrainians post.

"I just found myself actually preparing for the war that may or may not happen in the foreseen future
It's hard to describe. I'm from Ukraine, Dnipro, about 200 km from the warzone that's already there for eight years, and we all here kind of used to the Russian baked shit that happening in the east. However, now everything seems different. I'm genuinely sure that they'll try to cut the whole country in half.

This situation hits something deep inside, I lost all my friends, all I have is my wonderful sister and grumpy mother. I've never been in an actual fight, I'm just a random copywriter who just lives his life, smokes weed, plays bass, doing dojo and trying to find his second half. Next week I'm going to join the army and soon I'll be dead or become a murderer in order to protect my wonderful sister and my grumpy mother for no reason. Or maybe not."

Many people sympathise with him.
Re: Ukraine: What Would You Do If You've Relatives In Ukraine? by mountmoriah(m): 1:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
This very touching.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Double Standards! / An Overview Of Hypersonic Missiles: Russia And China Are Leading On This Race / Five Killed After Explosions Rock Kiev TV Tower – Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.