Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,087 members, 7,880,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:33 PM

Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) (45761 Views)

Davido, Williams Uchemba And Obi Cubana And Others Party Hard In London / Williams Uchemba And His Wife, Brunella Oscar, On Honeymoon (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Williams Uchemba And His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by BigDawsNet: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
cheesy

Congratulations broda
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nosoan: 7:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations to them
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Gosoan: 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Ikenna17(m): 7:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Feels just like yesterday he was a child actor, may God bless the little addition to their family.

Meanwhile, our Valentine's Day episode is live now on all your favourite streaming platforms, check it out in the link in my signature.

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by lexy2014: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
God I desire this please!

How's that going to be possible? I thought u say all men are useless and bad? Who go come give u belle?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by VEXT: 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:

By the grace of God you will never get married in Jesus name..since you hate men ,men will never come your way...Go and marry your fellow woman...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Albert0011(m): 7:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
HeRulesMen:
Wow. So fast. Sharp shooter.

Congratulations to them.
If he still delay to born,na Una go still complain

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Prettychild(f): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Nollywood child actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife have welcomed their first child.

This was revealed by the actor on his social media page on Sunday 12th February, 2022.

The actor posted a three-minute video with the caption;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AOAFkH_apxQ

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ689veIYw6/
God when? Congrats to them. May God’s blessings rest on baby Chika and her parents in Jesus Name Amen
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
Red pillers are going to sh1t blood this nyt. grin grin

Congrats to the couple. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
You should stop insulting men blantantly and also change your mindset about men if you desire having a baby

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by subzeroth: 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Give me the wife direct contact and I will tell her.

Men shouldn't be trusted around females.
mumu woman...
how do u feel knowing dat you irritate almost everyone around u.. you should take some time alone to have a sober reflection of your life na

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Hdhdhd(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
See small boy wey I sabi wen him begin act film don born pikin and I still ............... Nawao
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by stanleydsk(m): 7:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
They Just Got their new year Blessings.
congratulations Mr and Mrs Williams Uchemba
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations cool
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Wow, congratz to dem
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Pimine: 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men are just irritating. See the dirty hands this man in your pic used in eating.. I tire for una
Aswearugaaad

Nna mehn dis chinch na winch o. How can you have so much hate in your heart eh Ogbanje!?!

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 7:20pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Let US marry
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by slimmaintenance(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
May it be done unto you accordingly to your heart desire.
Lord, please grant your daughter her heart desire in Jesus name. Amen

saphiere:
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Mo10go(m): 7:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Baby Actor ni
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by AliyuMahdi9: 7:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Which one is "child actor" ??
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nollywood child actor grin

Which kind nonsense thing be this?
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ImoleNaija: 7:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hassanmaye:

Let US marry

Saphiere?

ThEGodFaThEr902:

Don't worry, I'm here for you baby. I've got you covered.
I

It's like uno longer want to chop your swallow with peace of mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by mypains: 7:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men should stop rape.

Did you see a thread where an old man (a nairalander) was having sexual urge for his 15yr old house help?

I fear men.
Is your father also a rapist or you fell from the sky? why do some of you stupidly generalize without thinking?
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by tonyshine01: 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Even till now Williams is still a child actor?
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men should stop rape.

Did you see a thread where an old man (a nairalander) was having sexual urge for his 15yr old house help?

I fear men.
your dad is a man right? You have brothers, cousins and uncle's?

Which of these mentioned falls into the category?
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Adedeji3764(m): 7:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations to them.. newscollect247
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
saphiere:
Men should stop rape.

I fear men.
You love generalizing saphiere, that's one thing about you, because some foolish men indulge in rape and some other atrocities doesn't mean all men are the same

just like how all women are not the same, we have the good, the bad and the ugly. try and change your mindset for once
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by ephraim18(m): 7:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations...
Re: Williams Uchemba And Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) by Vik7: 7:38pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congratulations my man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / Missing Titi Segun-Banjo Has Been Found / Chioma Chukwuka Akpotha And Funke Akindele's Throwback Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.