Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,861 members, 7,938,521 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now (688 Views)

My Divorce Story:i Gave Him Everything Just To Make Our Marriage Work! / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] / 10 Ways To Keep A Boring Relationship Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:39pm On Feb 13, 2022
I am 29 years of age. Will be 30 by May. Honestly, I am a very healthy, not bad looking young man, who is equally doing well financially.
The problem is there's this unexplainable boredom that has kinda enveloped me. I sense it's time I get into a relationship. I have really been on the lookout for a decent young lady that I can plan a proper future with. However, the girls I seem to meet with are just after the bag. The very next minute, they are dropping of all their life problems to me. Because of this, the boredom has kinda taken over and I have lost interest in the present girl I just met, despite her being very beautiful and intelligent. Honestly, I need your advice on how to go about the boredom and relationship stuff. Thanks.
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Joeliko(m): 7:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Find something doing. Get a job. *Just my opinion*

1 Like

Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Kelvainoclassic(m): 7:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Joeliko:
Find something doing. Get a job.
*Just my opinion*
He said he is doing well financially!! Whuch one come be get a job? �
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
People tend to bore me... But I'm in a relationship now, it's been half a year... And he's still great!
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by OloshoMan: 7:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
Don't get into a relationship just cos you're bored. Only boring people get bored.
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't think I am boring.
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by OloshoMan: 8:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Call me let's cheat on your man
BoredBerry:
People tend to bore me... But I'm in a relationship now, it's been half a year... And he's still great!
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Joeliko(m): 8:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
Kelvainoclassic:
He said he is doing well financially!! Whuch one come be get a job? �
Ok. Let hear your own advice, Senior man.
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
OloshoMan:
Call me let's cheat on your man
grin

Your moniker... grin

No thank you!
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Goldbw122(m): 8:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
I am 29 years of age. Will be 30 by May. Honestly, I am a very healthy, not bad looking young man, who is equally doing well financially.
The problem is there's this unexplainable boredom that has kinda enveloped me. I sense it's time I get into a relationship. I have really been on the lookout for a decent young lady that I can plan a proper future with. However, the girls I seem to meet with are just after the bag. The very next minute, they are dropping of all their life problems to me. Because of this, the boredom has kinda taken over and I have lost interest in the present girl I just met, despite her being very beautiful and intelligent. Honestly, I need your advice on how to go about the boredom and relationship stuff. Thanks.
Yeah I feel your pain bro, well there is one key there, is to find the other rip that will love you not because of your money because you can't use money to please a girl, find a girl that have a skill and that can take care of her self financially yeah e get why, not that you will not give her money oo but that pressure of asking for money Everytime will be partially erased.. and take care when finding a girl, be social, ask her about her parents and people that influences her life and decision... Well Good luck am still finding my own too... Same shoes

1 Like

Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Medianna(f): 8:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Just wait for the right one..

Everything have it's own time.. Not necessarily when you expect it.

If you're bored as a single person even when you're no longer single you will still have that feeling with time.

Try not be bored on your own..

1 Like

Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Kelvainoclassic(m): 8:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
Joeliko:

Ok.
Let hear your own advice, Senior man.
� � I have been single all my life� so I have no advice..
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
grin

Your moniker... grin

No thank you!

I Didn't plan of quoting you. . But Yes i did. . I got a reason for that and you knw the reason for that. .

Hey! am no a womanizer, neither a Simp. . Am introvert. . I decide who to vibe with. . dnt play with my heart. . Is nt meant for that. . U knw wat to do pls do it. . Is on us. . U knw that? sad

Play ur part well and i will Play mine. . Let there be a honour...

am devoted and loyal. .

hey! Is like u forgot my slogan? . . . DOn't kill the Kinq in me
always reply ur mention and quote me. .

cry
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
teddybarz:

I Didn't plan of quoting you. . But Yes i did. . I got a reason for that and you knw the reason for that. .

Hey! am no a womanizer, neither a Simp. . Am introvert. . I decide who to vibe with. . dnt play with my heart. . Is nt meant for that. . U knw wat to do pls do it. . Is on us. . U knw that? sad

Play ur part well and i will Play mine. . Let there be a honour...

am devoted and loyal. .

hey! Is like u forgot my slogan? . . . DOn't kill the Kinq in me
always reply ur mention and quote me. .

cry

Don't be sad! I know... Can you send me an email? I can't access the email to the other account! Please...

And you're over-thinking everything... Nothing here matters, trust me...

Besides, I'm waiting patiently for you... You told me to... grin
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks so much @ goldbw
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by DARLINGTON869(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thanks medianna
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by naijapage(f): 8:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
THAT'S HOW MY MOTHER IN-LAW IS TRYING TO STAY IN MY HOUSE FOR 4 MONTHS NOW .....

IN THE NAME THAT HER DAUGHTER GAVE BIRTH !!!!

SHE IS THIS TYPE OF WOMEN THAT CAN GIVE ADVICE FOR THE NATION !!!

Thank God hotels never FINISH FOR AWKA ...

She Open mouth tell her daughter make we no nack unless our baby reach 7 or 8 months ....

every night my wife dey Go sleep for her room ..... KONGI DON DEY KILL ME ... BIKO HELP
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:

Don't be sad! I know... Can you send me an email? I can't access the email to the other account! Please...

And you're over-thinking everything... Nothing here matters, trust me...

Besides, I'm waiting patiently for you... You told me to... grin

on it. smiley. .

We are lonely and sad. cry
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
teddybarz:

on it. smiley. .

We are lonely and sad. cry

And if we fall in love now, we would be more lonely and sad... cry
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
And if we fall in love now, we would be more lonely and sad... cry

indeed. All our effort will come and take place. . . Yea. Sad place and a sad moment. . .lonely like a lost child hovering around the forest. .

hey! I av sent a default mail/ . . Reply back so that i can be able to send a mail
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Robertgreene1(m): 9:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Interesting...
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by teezzybee: 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
DARLINGTON869:
Thanks medianna

Please assist a brother airtime for data to use for job search please.
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Medianna(f): 9:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
teezzybee:

Please assist a brother airtime for data to use for search please. [i][/i]

lipsrsealed
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by teezzybee: 9:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
Medianna:

lipsrsealed

please
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by Medianna(f): 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
teezzybee:

please

Plz I think you're mistaken me for boredberry or so..haaa
Re: Everything Just Seem Boring Right Now by teezzybee: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Medianna:

Plz I think you're mistaken me for boredberry or so..haaa

Anyone able to help.

(1) (Reply)

Help! / She's Ready To Swear In A Shrine That She Didn't Cheat6 / Sex And Men...... It's Misconception.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.