Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

About A Lady I Was Dating - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / About A Lady I Was Dating (1173 Views)

“I Never Knew I Was Dating My Grandmother” – Abel Jurgen To Cossy Ojiakor / Nigerian Lady: I Am Ugly But My Vagina Is Tighter Than Those Of Beautiful Ladies / Seems Man Who Married Wife In 7 Days Was Dating Her Before The Stunt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

About A Lady I Was Dating by Johnkey2000: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello house I was dating a girl, discovered she cheated on me. Recently went to their house her mum told me she went to school while she knew she was with a man.

Should I continue bleeping her for the Kpekus sake, or should I just forget her. Though I have told her we are just together for sex she said she said no problem. Girl wey I Don dey with for close to 4 years
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by pitroski(m): 9:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
Free her cos std's are real

Na like that I meet one girl and she may make I blow without condom guy I just tell her straight to her face no condom no sex from me

3 Likes

Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 13, 2022
pitroski:
Free her cos std's are real

Na like that I meet one girl and she may make I blow without condom guy I just tell her straight to her face no condom no sex from me
Try to abstain... Condoms aren't entirely safe
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Kobojunkiee: 9:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Johnkey2000:
Should I continue bleeping her for the Kpekus sake, or should I just forget her. Though I have told her we are just together for sex she said she said no problem. Girl wey I Don dey with for close to 4 years
Since you admit to being just a lay for her as well, what exactly are you here asking for ? undecided

1 Like

Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Nobody: 9:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
BoredBerry:
Try to abstain... Condoms aren't entirely safe

HOw are they nOt save
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
teddybarz:

HOw are they nOt save
Th6e burst! STDs and pregnancies... You should know! grin
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by NoahHadNoArk: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Parks Hummer grin
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Dannyyoung26(m): 9:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
4 years
One reason why I’m single

1 Like

Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by NwaAmaikpe: 10:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
shocked

I really think you should dump that girl and go for her mom; she's the honest one.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by uthlaw: 10:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
If you are tired of the pussy,dump her but other way around, continue until you hate what you see!
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Mophor: 11:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by olamoses75(m): 12:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Johnkey2000:
Hello house I was dating a girl, discovered she cheated on me. Recently went to their house her mum told me she went to school while she knew she was with a man.

Should I continue bleeping her for the Kpekus sake, or should I just forget her. [/b]Though I have told her we are just together for sex she said she said no problem[b]. Girl wey I Don dey with for close to 4 years
look at the bolded and tell us why you're still spying on her, or get worried about her cheating on you, when you both have concluded that you're in for only sex. What you're doing is an intrusion of her privacy.
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by iamyemiakins(m): 12:10am On Feb 14, 2022
Johnkey2000:

You and the girl are the most clueless elements on earth, I just hope both of you end up with your fellow borehole partners for marriage, no be say una go spoil una selves con dey find virgin for marriage undecided

How will someone be in a knack only relationship for close to four years, Buhari see una get hope for cluelessness shocked

Awon HOEniranu dede angry

1 Like

Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Nobody: 12:58am On Feb 14, 2022
BoredBerry:
Th6e burst! STDs and pregnancies... You should know! grin

handle it with care. . . 2 condoms are even ok grin
Re: About A Lady I Was Dating by Johnkey2000: 6:32am On Feb 14, 2022
iamyemiakins:

You and the girl are the most clueless elements on earth, I just hope both of you end up with your fellow borehole partners for marriage, no be say una go spoil una selves con dey find virgin for marriage undecided

How will someone be in a knack only relationship for close to four years, Buhari see una get hope for cluelessness shocked

Awon HOEniranu dede angry

Is obvious you are suffering from the cancer of the brain. We were good until she started to misbehave. Her mum started advising her.

(1) (Reply)

Confused / Will She Cheat In Marriage? / Please Guys I Need More Of Your Inputs On This Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.